Interest in a LMPH and GT3 league | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Interest in a LMPH and GT3 league

Noxvi

AOR PS4 GT3 S13 T3 Champion
Feb 1, 2018
Is there any interest in a WEC styled league with 6 LMPH cars and 10 GT3 cars race days will be decided through voting, there will be BoP. I'm thinking a calendar of around 10 races. If you're interested let me know, I am willing to coordinate this league if the coordinators bere are busy, for one season and more if things go well.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Hi Noxvi
It's nice to see new people with new ideas, so I'll not shoot Your idea down, just let You know, how We do things round here. We are a group of organizers that are setting things up here. Everybody can suggest what We should do and We then take a common decision on what to do. Atm. the sign up's are fairly low in numbers, so We are trying to make fewer, but hopefully better series. Come and join the fun.

Have You had a look at our current Xmas Cup?

At the moment We are talking about what to do next. There is a suggestion to do a short One Make series (4 weeks) after the holidays and the to start a new Flagship Series (a Manufacturer's series in Gr.4 and Gr.3's). This might be run along side an Inter League series that We have been talking to some people from other League's about.

Reactions: Noxvi