PC Assist - Interested in joining an assisted league. | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Assist Interested in joining an assisted league.

Kryptox

Junior Karter
May 4, 2019
Hello, I'm currently interested in joining one of the assisted leagues. And just so that I understand it correctly, these aren't the middle leagues? Is there any additional information you need from my side? I'm new here, so sorry if I posted it at the wrong place.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Hello, I'm currently interested in joining one of the assisted leagues. And just so that I understand it correctly, these aren't the middle leagues? Is there any additional information you need from my side? I'm new here, so sorry if I posted it at the wrong place.
The assist leagues are the ones that allow traction control and ABS to be used (so no, they are not the middle leagues). To join, you will need to enter the sign-up thread for the assist leagues, which you can find here. Read the first post of that thread for more information about how to sign up :)

Jubilax

Pro Karter
May 28, 2019
Hello Fisifan91, Me and my two friends are also very interested in joining assist leagues or lower leagues. I already went through the sign-up thread but still have a question. Basically, is there a difference between assisted leagues and lower leagues. Do we have a chance to join lower leagues with just using RL corner? and my last question is Does Pit assist count as Assist. I checked the drivers at assist league nobody mentioned about pit assists. Thank you in advanced and very happy to find this community :) (I found the answers thanks :) )

Last edited: