Introduce Yourself! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Introduce Yourself!

Karma HDR

Junior Karter
Jan 10, 2019
Hi everybody! Xbox driver here GT is Karma HDR and I am looking for any Pcars2 leagues for down under? Have been racing on and offline for about a year now and I feel like I need a new challenge in my sim racing career.
Thanks for your time.

Reactions: SmokingPuppy841

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Hi everybody! Xbox driver here GT is Karma HDR and I am looking for any Pcars2 leagues for down under? Have been racing on and offline for about a year now and I feel like I need a new challenge in my sim racing career.
Thanks for your time.
Hi @Karma HDR and welcome to AOR!We currently don't have any leagues on Project CARS 2 for the Oceania Timezone.

Pocoyoporsch

Junior Karter
Feb 1, 2019
Hello,

This is Pocoyoporsch from Spain, I used to play pc2 in ps4, using a logitech G29 as a wheeldriver.
I want to participate in the next gt3 season for racing.

All the best.

Royalt

Junior Karter
Feb 4, 2019
Hi There!!!!

A fresh face :)

I am Daine, 21 with 10 years of experience from South Africa! Just recently started out on Project Cars 2 on the PC and feel like i need some competitive excitement in my life.
I'm pretty new to league racing and after a bit of searching and watching youtube videos i was led here.

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Hi There!!!!

A fresh face :)

I am Daine, 21 with 10 years of experience from South Africa! Just recently started out on Project Cars 2 on the PC and feel like i need some competitive excitement in my life.
I'm pretty new to league racing and after a bit of searching and watching youtube videos i was led here.
Hi Daine and welcome to AOR!

Reactions: Royalt

Lobaeux41

Junior Karter
Feb 7, 2019
Hello everyone! New driver here, Joe from Dallas, TX. I’m on XBox as Lobaeux41, usually on Forza or F1 2018 or FIFA.
Used to race on PC long ago, Grand Prix from MicroProse, IndyCar and NASCAR both from Papyrus.
I’m mainly an XBox racer now, just completed putting together my Ricmotech Racing Rig.

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Hello everyone! New driver here, Joe from Dallas, TX. I’m on XBox as Lobaeux41, usually on Forza or F1 2018 or FIFA.
Used to race on PC long ago, Grand Prix from MicroProse, IndyCar and NASCAR both from Papyrus.
I’m mainly an XBox racer now, just completed putting together my Ricmotech Racing Rig.
Hi Joe and welcome to AOR!

Do you currently play any games that don't begin with F?

CrazyMo

Junior Karter
Feb 11, 2019
Hi all, Milan aka CrazyMo from Croatia, 38 years of age. 10 years ago I used to race rFactor on PC (mostly F1), but today Im PS4 user. Im looking for some fun and fair F1 racing.

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Hi all, Milan aka CrazyMo from Croatia, 38 years of age. 10 years ago I used to race rFactor on PC (mostly F1), but today Im PS4 user. Im looking for some fun and fair F1 racing.
Hi Milan and welcome to AOR!

Polarhase

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 26, 2018
Hello peeps, here is Hase! =)

I come from Germany and after hosting several seasons with a couple of friends, I decided to make the next step and go big by joining the AOR League. I hope to get some nice battles and challenges throughout the rest of Season 16 and all the upcoming ones.
Although driving with a pretty shitty wheel I try to constantly improve myself and get better. It took quite some time to get used to no assist driving. While doing so I had some incidents, like taking out the race leader in one of the AOR Social Races, which was really embarassing. But now I am good to go. Seeing all those great drivers in here on the life stream was very motivating to try out new ways.

Apart from F1 I play a lot of other stuff, like Hearthstone, Fortnite, CS, League and so on.... Many of these things I also stream. If anyone is interested, do not hesitate to lurk in: twitch.tv/polarhase. Unfortunately I stream only in German atm, because my main community is German. This could change in the future, so don't judge too quickly ;)

All in all I hope to have a great time here and if you want to know something else, just make sure to ask! ;)

With best regards,

Polarhase.

Last edited:

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Hello peeps, here is Hase! =)

I come from Germany and after hosting several seasons with a couple of friends, I decided to make the next step and go big by joining the AOR League. I hope to get some nice battles and challenges throughout the rest of Season 16 and all the upcoming ones.
Although driving with a pretty shitty wheel I try to constantly improve myself and get better. It took quite some time to get used to no assist driving. While doing so I had some incidents, like taking out the race leader in one of the AOR Social Races, which was really embarassing. But now I am good to go. Seeing all those great drivers in here on the life stream was very motivating to try out new ways.

Apart from F1 I play a lot of other stuff, like Hearthstone, Fortnite, CS, League and so on.... Many of these things I also stream. If anyone is interested, do not hesitate to lurk in: twitch.tv/polarhase. Unfortunately I stream only in German atm, because my main community is German. This could change in the future, so don't judge too quickly ;)

Beside AOR I still will host my little "fun seasons", so if someone wants to race even more just contact me! (This "ad" does not serve to make ppl quit AOR, it just provides an opportunity to drive in one more season simultaniously =) )

All in all I hope to have a great time here and if you want to know something else, just make sure to ask! ;)

With best regards,

Polarhase.
Hi Hase and welcome to AOR!

ALelle

Junior Karter
Feb 17, 2019
Hello everyone

I'm A' Lelle I play GT Sports, PC2, NASCAR Heat 3 and F1 2018 and yes also FIFA 19 on the PS4, my home track is Zolder and my favourite football team is Inter, I like watching GT3 races and NASCAR. I hope to race with some of you ASAP.

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Hello everyone

I'm A' Lelle I play GT Sports, PC2, NASCAR Heat 3 and F1 2018 and yes also FIFA 19 on the PS4, my home track is Zolder and my favourite football team is Inter, I like watching GT3 races and NASCAR. I hope to race with some of you ASAP.
Hi A' Lelle and welcome to AOR!

martin78

Junior Karter
Feb 20, 2019
Hello,
my name is Martin and i'm 40 years old guy from Czech republic. I'm looking for some Project Cars 2 races on PC platform. I find this site thanks to @Jardier , one of the best Czech simracers. I did join AOR because of nice idea about system of races, helping to grow as a simracer and supporting each other in community.

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Hello,
my name is Martin and i'm 40 years old guy from Czech republic. I'm looking for some Project Cars 2 races on PC platform. I find this site thanks to @Jardier , one of the best Czech simracers. I did join AOR because of nice idea about system of races, helping to grow as a simracer and supporting each other in community.
Hi Martin and welcome to AOR!