Introduce Yourself! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Introduce Yourself!

Adam Levitt

Junior Karter
Feb 22, 2019
Hello,

Just joined. Started driving the F3 in iRacing after a season on the MX5. Has been very challenging, but I'm practicing a lot to become consistent, fast and understand this car.
Been racing official races on iRacing and the IGPFun league on Sundays.
Favorite track this season was Oulton Park. I race in VR and the connection with the car and track felt fabulous.
Want to join the AOR league on the F3 for next season.
I'm from Israel.

Reactions: BarryTRCTurner

Freheliaz

Junior Karter
Feb 25, 2019
Hey all I've joined from The Netherlands here after winning the F1 game from AOR and seeing you guys are doing a Spec cup on Forza 7. That will be my first even Im gonna participate in. Mainly as I've been racing Forza Motorsport for years. I'm still getting to grips with F1 on the Xbox.
I do have other racing games on my PC but it's getting rather outdated. Not good enough for online competitive racing right now.

Aymeric Blomme

Junior Karter
Mar 4, 2019
Hey ! Im Aymeric, from France. I would like to join your AOR GTE League to have serious and clean races with my mates of the VEC. Iv watched some of your season 5 and it was nice to watch. Can't wait to be on the grid

Lethal

Junior Karter
Mar 4, 2019
Hi Guys.

My name is Thierry Le Gall, my nickname is "Lethal". I am 49 years old and I live in the West of France in Brittany. I like sim-racing and I only play IRacing. My favorite series are IMSA, ILMS and GT3. I have the particularity of not being able to use my legs. For sim-racing I use the GT Paddles Simability on my T300 RS. See you soon guys on track;)

RC_Hugolf1

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 28, 2019
Hi everyone !

My name is Hugo, I am french and I come from France near Paris. I am 16 years-old and I am crazy about SimRacing especially on the game F1 2018 on PS4. My PSN is "hugolf1".

I am also a driver for the SimRacing eSport Team Race Clutch. I follow AOR since now many seasons, I have started around Season 12 on F1 2016 and I would like to integrate it.

I have started leagues on F1 2017 on french forums but as I said, I wanna go higher in the competition, I think that this the best place for that.

I am currently in preparation organized by Race Clutch to be ready for AOR eSports Team Tournament if we get qualify and also for AOR S17 :)

I know some people there, of course throughout Race Clutch but also throughout social medias and I practice often with drivers of split 1 in PS4.

I leave you just there my Youtube Channel if you interested:

Very happy to be here, see you guys ! :)

Chloé

Pro Karter
Mar 16, 2019
Hello there,

The name is Chloé, i'm 23 and i live in France. Bought a wheel a year ago and started real races when i bought pcars 2 last december. I usually do drift but i'm good at grip aswell ;)
You may have seen me online as Driftin' Chloé or EPRacing_Chloé. Feel free to add me on steam if you want.
I mostly play on assetto corsa (for drifting) and pcars 2 (for drifting and griping)

See ya :whistle:

AndersonPrado

Junior Karter
Mar 17, 2019
Hello there, Nice to meet you all. My name is Anderson, I'm Brazilian and I'm really glad to be part of the team. Hope I could find some of you on the tracks. I'm ready to race and to learn a lot with all of you here

ZaynoR

Junior Karter
Mar 21, 2019
Hi All,

My name is Zayne.

I am a South African currently living in China and I am playing Assetto Corsa (PC). Im looking to find out if there are any weekly community events that happen behind the great wall as I would love to get on track with some people other than the AI.

I am by no means the greatest sim driver but my car control and track knowledge would put me towards the middle of the grid.

Im reaching out to the forums to see if there are any community meets or race events for AC on asian servers?
It would be great to be able to able to join a weekly/daily drive community is Asia.

My STEAM tag is "Potjie" or STEAM profile ID is "SoldierSixty6"

If AC isnt an option to play online, Has anyone got any experience with iRacing and Asian based servers and race meets?

Cheers

Refused

Junior Karter
Mar 21, 2019
Character artist from London. I used to drive karts and a VW GoL years years back. Now looking to try SIM Racing to bring good memories back! No car preference, old school it’s always better. (Assetto Corsa, Project Cars 2, GT Sport) on PS4. Looking forward to meet good race car drivers.

jsaskatchewan

Junior Karter
Mar 27, 2019
Hello,

I'm jsaskatchewan or Kale (steam) from Finland and I'm a long-time gamer (including racing games) but just recently getting more seriously into sim racing. With my Logitech G29 on PC, I wish to join a beginner-friendly racing league.

Happy driving!

Reactions: Twistedkila

FordCave

Junior Karter
Apr 4, 2019
Hi I am Christiaan and love racing. I only recently found the esports scene, but previously raced on smaller international F1 leagues. Now I am building my racing experience with local community Dominus racing in South Africa. I am 32 years old. I race on PC with a Logitech G920.

DOR stug77

Junior Karter
Apr 8, 2019
Good morning everyone
Just thought I'd say hi some of you may know me from DOR some may not I'm in the AOR discord chat and on Twitter and showcase my paints from time to time and I'd say I'm an mid field racer primarily touring cars is where I'm strongest but I race GT cars as well.
Hope to be on track for the new season of TCC see you on track hopefully.

daddyfarrell

Junior Karter
Apr 10, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I am a middle aged father living in a busy household of females (FML ) in the U.K.

I race three times a week on Project Cars 2 on PS4; Monday, Wednesday and Friday nights. I have joined as am looking for some fun, clean competitive racing. I like trying all different cars but enjoy high down force cars the most.

Hopefully I can find a few leagues to race against like minded individuals. Send me an invite anytime you see me online. My PS4 handle is daddyfarrell

Happy racing