Introduce Yourself! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Introduce Yourself!

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Lobo Goiabo

Junior Karter
Apr 18, 2019
Hello everyone, i am Fernando, i live in Brazil, 26 yo, professional poker player, and i love race games since a kid.
I want to play on some league or some competitive games.
I race on PC with a Leadership Gamer wheel wich is pretty bad, but i want to upgrade to a better one soon.

JackGame88

Pro Karter
Apr 15, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm a 30y.o. casual racing games player (recently F1 2018 and Project Cars 1 and 2), originally from Poland living in the UK now, looking for a league in PCars 2 on Xbox. I don't have much experience playing online but that's what I'm trying to change.

icebear80

Junior Karter
Apr 26, 2019
Hello. I am a 30-something year old from Norway who play Project Cars 2 on PC with a G29 wheel. I don't have too much time for sim-racing so my level is so and so, but I strive to become as good as a I can with the knowledge I have of driving and trying to learn more about setups. I like to try out most cars, but I joined AOR to hopefully join a GT3 league. I've been playing a bit in online lobbies and it can be so difficult to get clean races, although one tries very hard there are often someone trying to ruin for others... Hope for some good, clean races!

luc8

Junior Karter
Apr 27, 2019
Hi everyone! I'm João, from Portugal. I've built a gaming PC last year to (re)start on sim racing. Been playing mostly Project Cars 2 and I'm looking to get into iRacing. Just joined the forum to find more information and get into some fun and clean leagues.
Have fun!

Popbelly69

Junior Karter
May 5, 2019
Hi guys/gals

Im Nathan 32 years of age from
Salisbury England I been playing project cars 2 on the Xbox for a while and want to start racing in leagues to get better and more serious about racing will also be getting f1 2019 when it comes out so look forward to racing everyone

Ikaros_Panos7

Junior Karter
May 11, 2019
Hi everybody.. I m Panos from Greece.. Used to play F1 2010-2013. I think i remember some names from here. I have both AC and rfactor2.. I have long time to race and i missed it.. Thats from me.. See u on track

Reactions: Sergios88

Xx_F1Champion_xX

Junior Karter
May 12, 2019
Hi! My name is Callie. I am from Australia, Melbourne. I discovered AOR from Twitter and I tought to give it ago on the F1 leagues! I find this website clean and original. I hope to race against tve cleanest drivers on the sim racing community!

Reactions: SamGamerOfficial

Vasco Caetano

Junior Karter
May 13, 2019
Hello everybody from the races
I am a young racing lover since I was very young and I always took to racing, the only experience I had the closest was in the karts.
So I decided to join you here at sim-racing since I can not do real racing
Thanks for accepting me
Good Racing

Mauro_NT

Junior Karter
May 13, 2019
Hello guys. I decided to register here because I am a motor sport enthusiast and now I finally have a toy (thrustmaste t300 alcantara edition) to play seriously. greetings to all and good races.

ilcava

Junior Karter
May 14, 2019
Hello I'm Samuele "Ilcava" Cavagnino, I'm 19 from Italy and I love Endurance races. I've partecipated in several championships this year and I hope to improve with all of you.

Jerry Hope

Pro Karter
Oct 19, 2017
Whether you're a new or an old member, drop a message in here to tell the community more about yourself.

Where are you from? What racing games do you play? Why did you join AOR? How did you find the site? Just a few questions to get your mind going. Feel free to share whatever you want!

And finally, welcome to the site! :)
Hi my name is Jerry Hope, I live in South Carolina USA and was a past member 2 years ago but never got a chance to race because my old job hours was not working with race times. I race Project Cars 2 on PS4 doubletuff53 and would like to find a rookie league on Tuesday thru Thursday. I am willing to fill in when a full time driver can't make a race. Please let me know if there is a league needs a driver. I am familiar with the GT cars. Thanks Jerry Hope

Thebreadgamer

Junior Karter
May 20, 2019
Guess I'll start here. I'm 15 years old and am looking for some clean racing. I happened to stumble upon AOR yesterday and I really want to be a part of this community. I would absolutely love to join a league and start my journey from there. I hope to truly be a part of this community.

Essa.Racing

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 11, 2019
Hi guys and girls. My name is Chris (psn:Essa-racing). I have been playing racing games ever since having the mega drive but only got into inline racing about a year ago. I have been running with 2 racing leagues on Project cars 2 for a while now but after 1 all but disbanded I wanted to find a new challange. Hense joining AOR. I have registered for s13 of the GT3 serise (even though gt3s are not cars I've raced much) I'm looking forward to getting in the rig and pushing myself against you all.

danielofifi

Formula Karter
May 7, 2019
Hi everyone! I'm from Poland and I come to you from rally sims, so I haven't got much experience in circuit racing or close contact. I'm going to have a shot at GT3 League in Project Cars 2, the beginnings are going to be hard, but I'll try to drive as clean as possible. :)
I hope there will be an AOR rally league when clubs come to Dirt Rally 2.0!

Masskong

Junior Karter
May 31, 2019
Hello everyone!

My name is Chris and ive been a racing game nerd for a long time and have been very serious since i got a wheel setup 4 years ago.

Currently on Xbox1 with plans to one day join the PC master race.

Addicted to PCars2 at the moment but have f1 2018 and forza 7 on hand if i find like minded people to race with on that!

seen several youtubers taking part in AOR leagues and assumed that it was only for PC.

i am a member of the PC2 Tuner discord and a member there said that AOR run XB1 leagues too... so here i am!!

looking for league action but also to increase the number of clean racers on my friends list because online lobbies in PCARS2 are full of idiots.

GT is FFL Masskong feel free to add me, i will keep an eye out for the next evaluation races and hopefully make my way into a league!

see you on track!!