Introduce Yourself! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Introduce Yourself!

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

ErnieS64

Junior Karter
Jun 2, 2019
Hi all,

Hi, I'm Erwin from Amsterdam and started sim-racing in October last year. I have been playing Assetto Corsa, Project Cars 2, F1 2017, iRacing (all on PC).

Online, I mainly play Assetto Corsa on SRS and a bit of iRacing. Now I am looking for some decent online Project Cars 2 racing (on PC).

My racing style is "cautious", relatively slow but consistent.

Hope to see you on track soon!

Willem_G

Junior Karter
Jun 2, 2019
Hello,

I am Willem (from The Netherlands). I have been playing racing games since I can remember (starting back in the Atari days). When Project Cars 2 was launched I started with sim-racing.

Currently I am playing PC2, AC, and ACC with an Oculus Rift. My goal is to race as fast, consistent and fair as possible.

See you on the track!

Masskong

Junior Karter
May 31, 2019
Hi guys/gals

Im Nathan 32 years of age from
Salisbury England I been playing project cars 2 on the Xbox for a while and want to start racing in leagues to get better and more serious about racing will also be getting f1 2019 when it comes out so look forward to racing everyone

Add me FFL Masskong, looking to get more racers on my friends list who are trust worthy!

Carbo

Junior Karter
Jun 4, 2019
Hello,

My name is Carbo, I'm french and was born in 1966
I "sim Race" for about 30 years : Porsche Chalenge, Gran Turismo, Toca and many others title on Playstation and before (in the 80') some titles on Atari 2600...

In 2006 year, I found out GTR² and started my real life as a serious simracer in a french racing league (GTweb) , then Asetto Corsa and since 2017 I Racing.

I'm looking for serious races in a "great sporting spirit". (Better than in Iracing servers, if you see what I mean !!!)

Pol.be

Junior Karter
Jun 6, 2019
Hi everyone,

My name is Paul. Born in Belgium but living in the Netherlands.
I am 34 years old, and have been 'sim'-racing on and off since I was a kid but have picked it up more seriously two and a half years ago on PC with Project Cars, and switching to Project Cars 2 when it came out.
Currently our clan BeDuRA races once a week in various classes but mainly sticking to GT3.
We race with default setups and damage and tire wear disabled, and pit-stops are also rarely done.
Once I have these skills covered I plan on joining one of the leagues you offer.
In the mean time I enjoy watching the races on your YouTube channel.
Looking forward to meeting you all on track!

ori

Junior Karter
Jun 7, 2019
Hi everyone!

I go by Ori. I'm from the United States. I've been into racing since I was a child. I used to play a lot of F1 2002 on PC, like a *lot*. Recently I got back into following racing of various kind, Formula One, Formula E, Formula 2, WRC, etc. You name it and I probably am following it to a certain degree. I recently got a wheel (Thrustmaster T300RS GT), and am excited to participate in any league I can get into!

I'm easy going but competitive.

Catch me on the track ;)

P.S. Lando milk anyone?

DevonAllies

Junior Karter
Jun 18, 2019
Hi everybody.

Devon here. I am from South Africa. Mostly play F1 2018 (soon 2019) and started playing PC2 more often as of late. I am on a console, PS4. Hoping to have fun and become better at sim racing.

Chow

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Hi everybody.

Devon here. I am from South Africa. Mostly play F1 2018 (soon 2019) and started playing PC2 more often as of late. I am on a console, PS4. Hoping to have fun and become better at sim racing.

Chow
Hi @DevonAllies and welcome to AOR! The F1 league will start soon after the games launch, so keep your eyes out for news. On PC2, their is a GT3 league on Wednesday and an Endurance League as well(I think on Saturdays but I may be wrong, it might be Friday).

DevonAllies

Junior Karter
Jun 18, 2019
Hi @SmokingPuppy841.

Thank you for the warm reception. I will be on the lookout for the F1 leagues. On the PC2 front, are these endurance races friendlies or should i just wait till the league starts again. I think I saw it that the current league continues until August.
Could be wrong.

Reactions: SmokingPuppy841

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Hi @SmokingPuppy841.

Thank you for the warm reception. I will be on the lookout for the F1 leagues. On the PC2 front, are these endurance races friendlies or should i just wait till the league starts again. I think I saw it that the current league continues until August.
Could be wrong.
I believe, despite it being mid-season, you may still be able to join the Endurance League for the remaining rounds.

bedosa

Junior Karter
Jun 19, 2019
Hi everyone!
My name is Benny and I am from Austria. I did league racing a few years ago, mostly using Codemasters F1 Games. At the moment I play F1 2018(soon 2019).
Hope to see you on track soon!

Kluffah

Junior Karter
Jun 21, 2019
Hello Everyone! I’ve always been a fan of sim racing as far back as Gran Turismo 2!! Ridge Racer didn’t quite have the realism.

I’m now on XB1 and have Assetto Corsa, FM7, Dirt 2 and PC2. I’ve just bought myself a G920 with the gearshift and am slowly breaking in the clutch...

Would be great to find more XB1 drivers on here, I’m hoping to improve my consistency and track knowledge and join an AOR league very soon

Happy racing everyone! My GT is Klownz KLUFFAH if you’d like to add me

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Hello Everyone! I’ve always been a fan of sim racing as far back as Gran Turismo 2!! Ridge Racer didn’t quite have the realism.

I’m now on XB1 and have Assetto Corsa, FM7, Dirt 2 and PC2. I’ve just bought myself a G920 with the gearshift and am slowly breaking in the clutch...

Would be great to find more XB1 drivers on here, I’m hoping to improve my consistency and track knowledge and join an AOR league very soon

Happy racing everyone! My GT is Klownz KLUFFAH if you’d like to add me
Hi @Kluffah and welcome to AOR!

Reactions: Kluffah

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hi guy's (and dolls) and welcome to AOR

I'm one of the organizers in the AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE, where We atm. is running a Super Formula Season as our 6th season. We are some 30 people, at the age of 15 to 60, divided in two Race Rooms (lobbies). Racing is normally fair and respect full and there is room for all. You can always sign up, even for the last round of a season. Before a season start We do a Time Trial to decide where to place rookies. We also have our own driver rating system, that help us place people in the right Race Room. after 2, 4 and 7 rounds (in a 8 round season) people are being promoted / denoted, in order of securing best possible, that You race with people of Your own speed and ability.
Since last summer We have run:
  1. Super GT (Gr.2)
  2. GT3 (Gr.3) (8 rounds)
  3. Christmas Cup with 4 different classes (4 rounds)
  4. GT4 (Gr.4) (8 rounds)
  5. Formula Red Bull Junior (7 rounds)
  6. and now the Super Formula. (8 rounds)

We are currently discussing whether to run two separate series - One with GT-cars and one with Super Formula

Race night has so far been Thursday evening, but some of us meet more or less every evening, for a bit of practise.

Read all about it and us here
S6_AOR_GTS_SFPROMO.png

JMLoureiro13

Junior Karter
Jun 24, 2019
- Hello everyone, you can call me Loureiro (that's my last name). I'm 16, turning 17 in September. I'm from Portugal, and I'm a student, I play water polo for the national team and Sporting CP
- I play racing sims in my free time, which I don't have much, but during the holidays I have a lot more.
- Games I play:
- Project Cars (PS4)
- Project Cars 2 (PC)
- F1 2019 (Soon* for PC)

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
- Hello everyone, you can call me Loureiro (that's my last name). I'm 16, turning 17 in September. I'm from Portugal, and I'm a student, I play water polo for the national team and Sporting CP
- I play racing sims in my free time, which I don't have much, but during the holidays I have a lot more.
- Games I play:
- Project Cars (PS4)
- Project Cars 2 (PC)
- F1 2019 (Soon* for PC)
Hi @JMLoureiro13 and welcome to AOR! Interested to hear about your water polo, never a sport I've played myself (I don't like water particularly - haven't swam for about 6 years) but one I've always enjoyed watching.

georgeapostolo

Junior Karter
Jun 26, 2019
Hello everyone, i am George and i come from Greece. I am 27 years old and i have been playing sim racers (F1C 99-02, rFactor, RBR) from my teen years. After a long time of inactivity i started playing F1 2018 and i consider it a great game to play with a controller. Searching for an online league with nice and clean drivers i found AOR and i would like to know how me and a friend of mine could participate in an online league on Xbox One. In addition, i would like to ask if there are any leagues running on F1 2018 or are you going to use F1 2019 immediately after its release?

Thanks in advance and i hope to know each other on track!

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hello everyone, i am George and i come from Greece. I am 27 years old and i have been playing sim racers (F1C 99-02, rFactor, RBR) from my teen years. After a long time of inactivity i started playing F1 2018 and i consider it a great game to play with a controller. Searching for an online league with nice and clean drivers i found AOR and i would like to know how me and a friend of mine could participate in an online league on Xbox One. In addition, i would like to ask if there are any leagues running on F1 2018 or are you going to use F1 2019 immediately after its release?

Thanks in advance and i hope to know each other on track!
Hi George and welcome to AOR, Try here (F1) or here (X-Box)