Introduce Yourself! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Introduce Yourself!

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Hello everyone, i am George and i come from Greece. I am 27 years old and i have been playing sim racers (F1C 99-02, rFactor, RBR) from my teen years. After a long time of inactivity i started playing F1 2018 and i consider it a great game to play with a controller. Searching for an online league with nice and clean drivers i found AOR and i would like to know how me and a friend of mine could participate in an online league on Xbox One. In addition, i would like to ask if there are any leagues running on F1 2018 or are you going to use F1 2019 immediately after its release?

Thanks in advance and i hope to know each other on track!
Hi George and welcome to AOR!

Eurotech197

Junior Karter
Jun 26, 2019
Hi all, so I've just joined this community with the aim of getting involved with the Xbox side of things. I'm definitely not tha fastest but I will aim to race clean and mostly enjoyed myself meeting new friends on the way.

I'm probably older than most of you but I have a young head on old shoulders. Oh I'm also from the UK and my GT is the same as my name on here.

See you all on the racetrack soon

Eurotech

Reactions: x EkKU x

Kluffah

Junior Karter
Jun 21, 2019
Hey Euro I’ll add you on Xbox, I’m Klownz KLUFFAH

Hi all, so I've just joined this community with the aim of getting involved with the Xbox side of things. I'm definitely not tha fastest but I will aim to race clean and mostly enjoyed myself meeting new friends on the way.

I'm probably older than most of you but I have a young head on old shoulders. Oh I'm also from the UK and my GT is the same as my name on here.

See you all on the racetrack soon

Eurotech

SergioKillerLA

Pro Karter
Jul 3, 2019
Hello, My name is Didier, I'm 36 years old and I'm a fan of cars and motorsports since always.
I live in a small village not far from Paris (France) which I am the official geek.
I discovered the simracing 6 years ago with "Project cars" and the old Logitech "driving force GT that I imprinted on my father.
The click of simracing is done with the discovery of VR. For the extraordinary immersion and intensity it brings to me.
Since then I test all the simulations that come out (in VR).
I really look forward to being part of this community to interact with other passionates and continue to progress.
My favorite sims and my setup (in picture) in short:
1: Assetto Corsa Competizione
2: Project Cars 2
3: Assetto Corsa
4: Dirt Rally
5: RaceRoom
and non VR games like F1 2019, Dirt Rally 2.0

Actual setup
my previous ironing board setup
G29
PSVR GTexperience
T80 and small LCD screen

PC: I9 9900K + RTX 2080ti ...
Oculus Rift
Steering wheel: base Playseat Evo
Fanatec CSL Elite + Pedal LC
Fanatec Shifter ClubSport SQ
Fanatec Handbrake ClubSport V1.5
Glove: Sparco

PS : I'm Jardier big fan ;)

Attachments

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Hello, My name is Didier, I'm 36 years old and I'm a fan of cars and motorsports since always.
I live in a small village not far from Paris (France) which I am the official geek.
I discovered the simracing 6 years ago with "Project cars" and the old Logitech "driving force GT that I imprinted on my father.
The click of simracing is done with the discovery of VR. For the extraordinary immersion and intensity it brings to me.
I really look forward to being part of this community to interact with other passionates and continue to progress.

Actual setup
View attachment 83003 G29
View attachment 83004 PSVR GTexperience
View attachment 83005 T80 and small LCD screen

Oculus Rift

Hi Didier and welcome to AOR!

Reactions: SergioKillerLA

Chesties

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 4, 2019
Hello! My names AJ, i'm new to AOC I joined about a week ago. I play most of the sim's PC2, AC, RF2, Raceroom are the main ones. I joined to play with like minded people, make some friends in the community, and become a better all around racer. I'm from the US (Florida) so i get to go to 2 big races every year, 12 hour of Sebring, and 24 hours at Daytona. I would LOVE to take a trip to see the Nurburgring 24 hour race. Watching the 2017 Nurburgring race is what got me into sim racing. I look forward to racing with you guys feel free to add me in steam My ID is Chesties.

x EkKU x

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 12, 2018

Actual setup
View attachment 83003 G29
View attachment 83004 PSVR GTexperience
View attachment 83005 T80 and small LCD screen

Oculus Rift

Nice setup(y)

Reactions: SergioKillerLA

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Hello! My names AJ, i'm new to AOC I joined about a week ago. I play most of the sim's PC2, AC, RF2, Raceroom are the main ones. I joined to play with like minded people, make some friends in the community, and become a better all around racer. I'm from the US (Florida) so i get to go to 2 big races every year, 12 hour of Sebring, and 24 hours at Daytona. I would LOVE to take a trip to see the Nurburgring 24 hour race. Watching the 2017 Nurburgring race is what got me into sim racing. I look forward to racing with you guys feel free to add me in steam My ID is Chesties.
Hi AJ are welcome to AOR!

Reactions: Chesties

Aris Gkiao

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 14, 2019
Hello to everyone. I am very new member so I don't know how it works but I will try. :D

My name is Aris. I am coming from Greece originally and I am based to UK for the last three years. I am a petrolhead since I was born and more specifically I am a huge fan of formula 1. I just bought the F1 2019 and I am looking forward to participate to every upcoming social races. Just to let you know I am a very clear but also a tough driver. Futhermore, I still playing with my pad but in the future I want to purchase a full package set up (steering wheel, playseat etc.) Lastly, I want to thanks my friend George Apostolo who mentioned this event to me. Lets have a great time guys.

See you on track.

Last edited:

mtr23

Junior Karter
Jul 14, 2019
Hello everyone, im Ibrahim from Oman ( you probably never heard of it) only 19 years old
Sim racing is my pleasure even though i play with a controller and I've been doing it for more than 2 years, didn't get a chance to buy a wheel yet
Joined AOR to race though I hope my ping doesn't annoy you

Sarv_H25

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Dec 27, 2018
Hello everyone, im Ibrahim from Oman ( you probably never heard of it) only 19 years old
Sim racing is my pleasure even though i play with a controller and I've been doing it for more than 2 years, didn't get a chance to buy a wheel yet
Welcome bud! Great to have you at AOR :D

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Hello to everyone. I am very new member so I don't know how it works but I will try. :D

My name is Aris. I am coming from Greece originally and I am based to UK for the last three years. I am a petrolhead since I was born and more specifically I am a huge fan of formula 1. I just bought the F1 2019 and I am looking forward to participate to every upcoming social races. Just to let you know I am a very clear but also a tough driver. Futhermore, I still playing with my pad but in the future I want to purchase a full package set up (steering wheel, playseat etc.) Lastly, I want to thanks my friend George Apostolo who mentioned this event to me. Lets have a great time guys.

See you on track.
Hi Aris and Ibrahim! Welcome to both of you.

Reactions: Aris Gkiao

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Hello my name is joss Legrand, I am 20 years old , i play f1 2019, because i have some friends in your championship and i want to how fast i am
Hey guys, I am Diogenis, 16 years old, born in Greece but currently living in the USA.
I've been playing F1 games since I was very young but only got into league racing less than a year ago.
Looking forward to racing with you all.
Hi Joss and Diogenis and welcome to AOR!

Amazing 758 hour

S17 AOR PS4 Oceania F1 Champion
Mar 5, 2019
Hey guys thought I'd do this again cause why not
I'm Andrew but I'm known as F1 Amazing Hour
I live down under as it's called in Tasmania
I started my own YouTube channel as well making f1 videos along with some other things as well as it seems like something that I enjoy doing so I don't know might be a future job lol.
I'd always been a fan of AOR mainly by watching tiametmarduk videos and seeing how close and fun the racing was I'd always wanted to get into it and after I'd hooked up online etc I actually got messaged from a aor driver asking if I wanted to come in as a reserve so I did I finished P3 on my debut then p2 at USA then won in Brazil and Abu Dhabi to finish off the season and after seeing how good I actually was I figured why not I'd give you try and it was well worth it as I'm now the season 4 OCEANIA champion for ps4 but as the old saying goes its hard to win em but it's even harder to stay there

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Hey guys thought I'd do this again cause why not
I'm Andrew but I'm known as F1 Amazing Hour
I live down under as it's called in Tasmania
I started my own YouTube channel as well making f1 videos along with some other things as well as it seems like something that I enjoy doing so I don't know might be a future job lol.
I'd always been a fan of AOR mainly by watching tiametmarduk videos and seeing how close and fun the racing was I'd always wanted to get into it and after I'd hooked up online etc I actually got messaged from a aor driver asking if I wanted to come in as a reserve so I did I finished P3 on my debut then p2 at USA then won in Brazil and Abu Dhabi to finish off the season and after seeing how good I actually was I figured why not I'd give you try and it was well worth it as I'm now the season 4 OCEANIA champion for ps4 but as the old saying goes its hard to win em but it's even harder to stay there
Hi Andrew!