Introduce Yourself! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Introduce Yourself!

DonSteeringwheel

Pro Karter
Jul 19, 2019
Hey I'm Dennis, 26 years old from Düsseldorf in Germany. I play F1 since a few years now but got a wheel just in February this year. Other than F1 I play sometimes Gran Turismo Sport. I joined AOR for the PS4 league as some friends suggested to come here. Seems like it's a nice community and I look forward for improving and getting known people who are also passionate about racing either in real or as in gaming.

Reactions: SergioKillerLA

DeltaMike

Junior Karter
Jul 16, 2019
Hey! I joined a few days ago, but didn't had the time to introduce myself, which I will do now.

I'm Dario, 27, located in Germany near Heilbronn and will join the PC2 GT3 league on PC. Jardier cought my attention on AOR and in order of founding an e-Sports-Team at work, I'm looking forward to get some competition and training in racing. I'm a racemechanic and automotive master tecnician Trainee. So I'm fully into racing.

Hopefully I can attend the races soon.

I guess I'll see you on the grid!!!:)

Tibo

Junior Karter
Jan 15, 2017
Hi,
I'm Thibaut. Frenchman living in Dubai. I'm 37 years old.
I play Pcars 2 and Assetto Corsa.

I hope to find people to race online. However, I have an erratic schedule since I work for an airline. So I can only race between 2 flights at any time of day or night. Which unfortunately, doesn't allow to join any championship with fix schedule.

See you soon on the track

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Hey I'm Dennis, 26 years old from Düsseldorf in Germany. I play F1 since a few years now but got a wheel just in February this year. Other than F1 I play sometimes Gran Turismo Sport. I joined AOR for the PS4 league as some friends suggested to come here. Seems like it's a nice community and I look forward for improving and getting known people who are also passionate about racing either in real or as in gaming.
Hey! I joined a few days ago, but didn't had the time to introduce myself, which I will do now.

I'm Dario, 27, located in Germany near Heilbronn and will join the PC2 GT3 league on PC. Jardier cought my attention on AOR and in order of founding an e-Sports-Team at work, I'm looking forward to get some competition and training in racing. I'm a racemechanic and automotive master tecnician Trainee. So I'm fully into racing.

Hopefully I can attend the races soon.

I guess I'll see you on the grid!!!:)
Hi,
I'm Thibaut. Frenchman living in Dubai. I'm 37 years old.
I play Pcars 2 and Assetto Corsa.

I hope to find people to race online. However, I have an erratic schedule since I work for an airline. So I can only race between 2 flights at any time of day or night. Which unfortunately, doesn't allow to join any championship with fix schedule.

See you soon on the track
Hi Dennis, Dario and Thibaut and welcome all to AOR!

Reactions: DeltaMike and Tibo

Ughbar

Junior Karter
Aug 2, 2019
Hi, I'm Ughbar from the Netherlands. Online I'm mostly active at Project Cars 2 and Battlefield on PS4, occasionally F1 2019.
My other joys are reading books and music. Mostly I listen to the extreme metal genres and I read a lot thriller/horror, literature, WW 1 and 2, history and science.
Hopefully I will be somewhat like competitive in these leagues, if not I'll have to work on my car settings haha.

EnemysKiller

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 2, 2019
Hey everyone, and thanks to whoever approved my registration firstly.

I'm Constantin/Enemy from Southern Germany, and I just discovered this league through a random dude on Rwaggy's Twitch chat.
I've been playing F1 games for years now, but only seriously for about half a year, before that I was one of those kids in online lobbies who would just turn into you, and who played half a career mode on 40 difficulty. First game I had was 2010 I believe. I'm racing with a shitty, broken wheel (Thrustmaster GT Experience) that I got for my birthday like 8 years ago.

This here won't be my completely first league experience, as I joined SLR (maybe someone knows who they are) in March, and got my Reserve Driver stripes, and was then able to do a few races and practice sessions this and last season. Their second of two tiers races on Thursday though, and I can only race every other week, so I had to turn down their offer of a full time seat. I'm too slow for their top tier, and they don't allow assists there anymore since this season anyway. So basically I've been stuck in some kind of limbo that didn't allow me to race regularly.

In comes this league with tons of tiers for drivers at varying skill levels, and I'm hoping I can find my place here to race against some of the slower guys who still take themselves seriously enough for good, clean racing. Personally I know that I've still got some issues with not panicking while wheel to wheel, but I'll absolutely do my best to have the best experience I could while also allowing others to do so.

So off I go to my Time Trials then, wish me luck ^^

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Hi, I'm Ughbar from the Netherlands. Online I'm mostly active at Project Cars 2 and Battlefield on PS4, occasionally F1 2019.
My other joys are reading books and music. Mostly I listen to the extreme metal genres and I read a lot thriller/horror, literature, WW 1 and 2, history and science.
Hopefully I will be somewhat like competitive in these leagues, if not I'll have to work on my car settings haha.
Hey everyone, and thanks to whoever approved my registration firstly.

I'm Constantin/Enemy from Southern Germany, and I just discovered this league through a random dude on Rwaggy's Twitch chat.
I've been playing F1 games for years now, but only seriously for about half a year, before that I was one of those kids in online lobbies who would just turn into you, and who played half a career mode on 40 difficulty. First game I had was 2010 I believe. I'm racing with a shitty, broken wheel (Thrustmaster GT Experience) that I got for my birthday like 8 years ago.

This here won't be my completely first league experience, as I joined SLR (maybe someone knows who they are) in March, and got my Reserve Driver stripes, and was then able to do a few races and practice sessions this and last season. Their second of two tiers races on Thursday though, and I can only race every other week, so I had to turn down their offer of a full time seat. I'm too slow for their top tier, and they don't allow assists there anymore since this season anyway. So basically I've been stuck in some kind of limbo that didn't allow me to race regularly.

In comes this league with tons of tiers for drivers at varying skill levels, and I'm hoping I can find my place here to race against some of the slower guys who still take themselves seriously enough for good, clean racing. Personally I know that I've still got some issues with not panicking while wheel to wheel, but I'll absolutely do my best to have the best experience I could while also allowing others to do so.

So off I go to my Time Trials then, wish me luck ^^
Hi @Ughbar and @EnemysKiller and welcome to AOR!

Reactions: Ughbar

Hockeynut

Junior Karter
Aug 2, 2019
hi guys my name is gary i'm from canada i've raced in rfactor 1 with euroracers and rfactor 2 i love f1 racing and would love to race with u gents if posible

Reactions: SmokingPuppy841

rangxne

Junior Karter
Aug 5, 2019
HELLO EVERYONE!!! Nice to meet you all!!! My name is Tomás, I am 23.
I'm from Spain. I am tried to sign in a league for a long time. I found this league watching F12019 videos on youtube. Many time looking for a serious league, i am really happy to be here!
My favourite game at the moment it's F12019 Codemasters, but also play Dirt Rally, and GT Sport... I am really sad because online free mode this videogames it's a s**t. Dirty people every day... i am tired of this...
I started playing racing videogames since i was 6. I joined in a league of rFactor (1) time ago with GT's. Really good experience. If I could define myself on race i am a "crono driver", (Like Bottas) and really clean (like Kimi). Of course, I am quite slower than this guys... hahaha. I enjoy clean races. I have a tatoo on my back "No dirty overtakes plz" hahaha...
I joined AOR, because i think will be a great oportunity to improve, have fun, and meet new people. It's really difficult to find friends to play racing games... everyone in my city only plays FIFA...
I will read the rules at first, and then i will try to join F1 League, but i saw it's closed now... Probably i'll need someone to guide me, because this is a big unknown world to me.

I'll be gratefull if someone can add me on psn, and can help me to find a seat.

PSN ID: rangxne

Thanks everybody!!! See you!!!

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
HELLO EVERYONE!!! Nice to meet you all!!! My name is Tomás, I am 23.
I'm from Spain. I am tried to sign in a league for a long time. I found this league watching F12019 videos on youtube. Many time looking for a serious league, i am really happy to be here!
My favourite game at the moment it's F12019 Codemasters, but also play Dirt Rally, and GT Sport... I am really sad because online free mode this videogames it's a s**t. Dirty people every day... i am tired of this...
I started playing racing videogames since i was 6. I joined in a league of rFactor (1) time ago with GT's. Really good experience. If I could define myself on race i am a "crono driver", (Like Bottas) and really clean (like Kimi). Of course, I am quite slower than this guys... hahaha. I enjoy clean races. I have a tatoo on my back "No dirty overtakes plz" hahaha...
I joined AOR, because i think will be a great oportunity to improve, have fun, and meet new people. It's really difficult to find friends to play racing games... everyone in my city only plays FIFA...
I will read the rules at first, and then i will try to join F1 League, but i saw it's closed now... Probably i'll need someone to guide me, because this is a big unknown world to me.

I'll be gratefull if someone can add me on psn, and can help me to find a seat.

PSN ID: rangxne

Thanks everybody!!! See you!!!
Hi Tomás and welcome to AOR!

Even though the Sign-Ups for the F1 league are closed, don't worry. In a couple of weeks they will re-open and you will be able to register. You may miss the first couple of rounds, but you should still be able to not the majority of the season.

Reactions: rangxne

CosmosPalace

Junior Karter
Aug 6, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm Benjamin. I'm 20 years old, from France and I mainly play F1 2019 but also GT Sport or Project Cars. I'm not that good, but I'd love to join a league because I'm sick of dirty drivers online, and I heard a lot of good things about AOR. But I don't know a lot of things about leagues, so I'll need a little help.

Hope I'll have the pleasure to be lapped by you guys soon

Shnoo80

Formula Karter
Aug 8, 2019
Hi there, I just joined and I hope that PC2 XB1 GT3 league won't die. I see that there is no that many active players, but I want to participate in S14 :)
I am from Poland, Cracow and I am 39.
I played a lot when I was late teenager and student. But it was very different to what we all have now. I was playing mainly GP2 , GP3 and Collin McRae 2/3/4.
These days I was playing on keyboard, but 2 years ago I bought TMX racing wheel and started to play PC1 and FM6. Now I play PC2 on 100%AI level and 100 aggression.
But career became too boring, so I decided to join online league. I hope it will be great experience! See you on track :)

My XB1 nickname is Shnoo80. I have my YT channel (the same nick) where I upload progress of my career.
I don't have that much time to drive everyday (wife and 2 kids), but format of the league (1 race per week at 9pm CET) suits me quite good ;)

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Hi everyone, I'm Benjamin. I'm 20 years old, from France and I mainly play F1 2019 but also GT Sport or Project Cars. I'm not that good, but I'd love to join a league because I'm sick of dirty drivers online, and I heard a lot of good things about AOR. But I don't know a lot of things about leagues, so I'll need a little help.

Hope I'll have the pleasure to be lapped by you guys soon
Hi there, I just joined and I hope that PC2 XB1 GT3 league won't die. I see that there is no that many active players, but I want to participate in S14 :)
I am from Poland, Cracow and I am 39.
I played a lot when I was late teenager and student. But it was very different to what we all have now. I was playing mainly GP2 , GP3 and Collin McRae 2/3/4.
These days I was playing on keyboard, but 2 years ago I bought TMX racing wheel and started to play PC1 and FM6. Now I play PC2 on 100%AI level and 100 aggression.
But career became too boring, so I decided to join online league. I hope it will be great experience! See you on track :)

My XB1 nickname is Shnoo80. I have my YT channel (the same nick) where I upload progress of my career.
I don't have that much time to drive everyday (wife and 2 kids), but format of the league (1 race per week at 9pm CET) suits me quite good ;)
Hi Benjamin and @Shnoo80 , and welcome to AOR,

Reactions: CosmosPalace

Djangopass

Junior Karter
Jul 5, 2019
...I drive in iRacing with the Formulas. I am very interested in the Championship you organize.
When is suppose to start the next one?
Thank a lot and see you down on track...

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
...I drive in iRacing with the Formulas. I am very interested in the Championship you organize.
When is suppose to start the next one?
Thank a lot and see you down on track...
Hi @Djangopass and welcome to AOR! Our iRacing leagues start at the same time as each new iRacing season does, although their is a chance you may be able to register mid-season as a reserve.