Introduce Yourself! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Introduce Yourself!

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hey I'm Dennis, 26 years old from Düsseldorf in Germany. I play F1 since a few years now but got a wheel just in February this year. Other than F1 I play sometimes Gran Turismo Sport. I joined AOR for the PS4 league as some friends suggested to come here. Seems like it's a nice community and I look forward for improving and getting known people who are also passionate about racing either in real or as in gaming.
Hi there and welcome to AOR

I'm one of the Coordinators in Gran Turismo Sport League. We're currently running our 7th Season, which is in the Japanese Super GT and soon the Super Formula League will start too. You can read more about it here and there.

After that, We are going for a well deserved Summer Holiday till the end of August. Visit our little corner and keep Yourself informed.

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Hello all! I'm Rifqy from Indonesia. Currently I am joining the local simracing team named HM Engineering. I am looking for more competitive league, and I am sure AOR is the one of the best options. Mostly I race in rF2 and AC.
Hello, Rifqy. Welcome to AOR! Hopefully you enjoy your time on the site. :)

Reactions: Rifqy Afiyat

Dakota2763

Junior Karter
Aug 22, 2019
Hi Everyone
From the States
Love Sim Racing and run in IRracing & AC- ACC some PC2. Happy to be here and hope to have fun and get to know all of you.
I look forward to the competition.

Reactions: SmokingPuppy841

mancSLO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 24, 2019
Hi,
My name is Marjan Koderman, 52 years old, coming from Slovenia...
Dizel Race Team manager :cool:.
After couple of years playing nascar, now I like iRacing GTE class, Ferrari 488 GTE more.
Looking forward to compete in some GTE leagues or events.

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Hi,
My name is Marjan Koderman, 52 years old, coming from Slovenia...
Dizel Race Team manager :cool:.
After couple of years playing nascar, now I like iRacing GTE class, Ferrari 488 GTE more.
Looking forward to compete in some GTE leagues or events.
Hi Marjan and welcome to AOR!

Reactions: mancSLO

F1OL-B3nni_skm

Junior Karter
Aug 26, 2019
Hi guys,

my Name is Benjamin 19 years from Germany driving for a Empire Racing Team in F1 2019.
I have a passion for racing games since round about 12 years all startet with f1 2006 (Ps2)

I want to join F1 Racing in here would be nice when someone could explain a bit how it works here,
I think the competetion will be so high here.

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Hi guys,

my Name is Benjamin 19 years from Germany driving for a Empire Racing Team in F1 2019.
I have a passion for racing games since round about 12 years all startet with f1 2006 (Ps2)

I want to join F1 Racing in here would be nice when someone could explain a bit how it works here,
I think the competetion will be so high here.
Hi Benjamin and welcome to AOR!

If you sign-up for our F1 league, you will be asked to complete a Time Trial. Using your time from this, the league co-ordinators will decide on which tier you should be racing in. This ensures close racing for everyone. You will then be added (mid-season sadly) to this tier to complete the remaining rounds in.

Beliall

Junior Karter
Aug 27, 2019
Hi, I'm beliall and I have been sim racing on and off for about 20 years, started no life-ing iRacing about 8 weeks ago and I'm looking to get involved in some leagues. See you on track!

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
Hi there I’m new to the website and I was just wondering if someone could help me find a league to compete in
Hey, moved your post here. :)

Welcome to AOR. What game/platform are you looking to race on?

Michael_E

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 3, 2019
Hi Everyone

I am new to the forum and thought I would introduce myself.

My name is Michael and live in England. I have always been a big fan of car racing games for as long as I can remember and that's a longtime as I am in my mid 40's. (Midlife Crisis hehe). Earliest game would be Pole Position, OutRun and Grand Prix series by Geoff Crammond.

Unfortunately, I have been seriously ill for some time but a couple of years ago I found iRacing and really liked the way the races were organised and run, and the standard of driving was more respectful compared to many other online offerings. So I joined and have not regretted it. I cannot race too often but when I feel well enough I jump into the simulator for a few races.

I've never been part of a team in iRacing but I fancied having a go at a well run league. I therefore found AOR through a streamer on Twitch and have signed up to the up-and-coming GTE League Season 8. I hope to have plenty of fun racing and making new friends along the way.

I look forward to racing with many of you soon.