Introduce Yourself! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Introduce Yourself!

CW_Racing

Junior Karter
Sep 10, 2019
Hey,

If anyone could let me know of any casual races/leagues for Xbox.

Been racing for about 4 years, want to get into league racing but in need of practice first.

As I said currently on Xbox playing AC, PC2 and F1 2019. Anyone free in the weekdays let me know.

HyperactiveDJ91

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 17, 2019
Hi everyone,

I'm Joeri, 28 years old and i'm from the Netherlands. I've been playing F1 games for around 20 years and after leagueracing in a Dutch league for over a year i've decided to join AOR to race with a bigger group.

I've been playing with a wheel since F1 2016, skipped F1 2018 almost entirely because of a broken wheel but i've got a new one since a few weeks.

I hope to get added to an AOR League soon!

Reactions: HaiCo

beef_kirky

Junior Karter
Sep 15, 2019
Hey guys, I'm Jacob from the US. I've been playing GT games since I was 6 and more recent sims like Codies F1 and Project Cars 2 more recently. I joined AOR for longer races and more serious competition.

Looking forward to racing!

Reactions: Juan Benitez

Juan Benitez

Junior Karter
Sep 25, 2019
Hey Brothers!
My name is Juan Benitez, born and raised in Paraguay and moved to USA in 2008, been living here in Gaithersburg Maryland since. Great fan of the good ol days of GT1, Indy car on ps1, etc. Had a Logitech G27 for almost 8 ys and probably played less than 80 hs on it. Played some Dirt Rally 1 and 2, WRC, Project Cars, but everything changed tried F1 2019 and blew me away to the point I had to upgrade my good ol' G27 for a Fanatec CSW wheel and Loadcell brake pedal. Extremely excited to join an F1 league and please show me the way, I am pretty noob at leagues and what not. huanster88 is my Steam tag.

Thank you!
PS: Any good triple monitor standalone stand out there?

lJamesHalel

Junior Karter
Sep 25, 2019
Hello, I’m James.

UK, Project Cars 2, PS4 player, using a controller.

Used too play IRacing when I had my PC just hoping there’s a league I can join for the competition☺

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hi Everyone

I am new to the forum and thought I would introduce myself.

My name is Michael and live in England. I have always been a big fan of car racing games for as long as I can remember and that's a longtime as I am in my mid 40's. (Midlife Crisis hehe). Earliest game would be Pole Position, OutRun and Grand Prix series by Geoff Crammond.

Unfortunately, I have been seriously ill for some time but a couple of years ago I found iRacing and really liked the way the races were organised and run, and the standard of driving was more respectful compared to many other online offerings. So I joined and have not regretted it. I cannot race too often but when I feel well enough I jump into the simulator for a few races.

I've never been part of a team in iRacing but I fancied having a go at a well run league. I therefore found AOR through a streamer on Twitch and have signed up to the up-and-coming GTE League Season 8. I hope to have plenty of fun racing and making new friends along the way.

I look forward to racing with many of you soon.
Welcome to AOR @Michael_E! Enjoy your stay and I wish you loads of driving fun.

edit: the good old Grand Prix series by Geoff Crammond, what a memories.

• Friendly
Reactions: Michael_E

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hi everyone,

I'm Joeri, 28 years old and i'm from the Netherlands. I've been playing F1 games for around 20 years and after leagueracing in a Dutch league for over a year i've decided to join AOR to race with a bigger group.

I've been playing with a wheel since F1 2016, skipped F1 2018 almost entirely because of a broken wheel but i've got a new one since a few weeks.

I hope to get added to an AOR League soon!
Welcome to AOR, hope to see you on the circuit soon!

Reactions: HyperactiveDJ91

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hey,

If anyone could let me know of any casual races/leagues for Xbox.

Been racing for about 4 years, want to get into league racing but in need of practice first.

As I said currently on Xbox playing AC, PC2 and F1 2019. Anyone free in the weekdays let me know.

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hello, I’m James.

UK, Project Cars 2, PS4 player, using a controller.

Used too play IRacing when I had my PC just hoping there’s a league I can join for the competition☺
Hello @lJamesHalel, welcome to AOR!

Click on the link above, there are GT3, Endurance and Touring Car Leagues for Project Cars 2 on PlayStation.

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hey Brothers!
My name is Juan Benitez, born and raised in Paraguay and moved to USA in 2008, been living here in Gaithersburg Maryland since. Great fan of the good ol days of GT1, Indy car on ps1, etc. Had a Logitech G27 for almost 8 ys and probably played less than 80 hs on it. Played some Dirt Rally 1 and 2, WRC, Project Cars, but everything changed tried F1 2019 and blew me away to the point I had to upgrade my good ol' G27 for a Fanatec CSW wheel and Loadcell brake pedal. Extremely excited to join an F1 league and please show me the way, I am pretty noob at leagues and what not. huanster88 is my Steam tag.

Thank you!
PS: Any good triple monitor standalone stand out there?
Hi there, welcome to AOR!

Please click on the link above, it will take you to the F1 leagues of AOR.
We have seperate American F1 2019 leagues, but if you want to and are able to (Sunday afternoon races) you can still decide to join the more international leagues.
You can for example click on the American F1 2019 leagues, it will then show you 5 leagues. 3 for PC, 1 for Xbox and 1 for PS4.

Instructions on how to sign up for the American league are right HERE

For help finding a triple monitor stand, you will have to add me on Steam. I do not want to advertise certain products here. But I do know some for sure. You can find a link to my steam profile below this message (couldn't find you on steam, your steam tag appears to be wrong).

Juan Benitez

Junior Karter
Sep 25, 2019
Hi there, welcome to AOR!

Please click on the link above, it will take you to the F1 leagues of AOR.
We have seperate American F1 2019 leagues, but if you want to and are able to (Sunday afternoon races) you can still decide to join the more international leagues.
You can for example click on the American F1 2019 leagues, it will then show you 5 leagues. 3 for PC, 1 for Xbox and 1 for PS4.

Instructions on how to sign up for the American league are right HERE

For help finding a triple monitor stand, you will have to add me on Steam. I do not want to advertise certain products here. But I do know some for sure. You can find a link to my steam profile below this message (couldn't find you on steam, your steam tag appears to be wrong).

Hey Mate, thanks for the tips. Definitely doing this after I finish my set up. Waiting on my monitors and pedals, I already took the g27 apart and I am ready for the triple monitor stand also. I added you on Steam, and yes it will be great if you could send me some good options, not trying to break my wallet here since I already spent good amount Fanatec gear and monitors.

Mikeyboy49

Junior Karter
Jun 15, 2017
Hi, Can someone tell me if AOR have a 100% no assists league running alongside the current F1 season or do they intend to ever have one?

I have been in a league for a few years but would like to drive with a larger grid, I understand the rules around AOR but don’t seem to see races of more than 50%

Last edited:

Martin Van Damm

Junior Karter
Sep 20, 2019
Hello everybody

Figured I would introduce myself here. My name is Martin, I am 35 years old and live in Denmark.

I have been away from gaming for a decade or so, and decided I would give it a go again. Initially I would play flight simulators because that was all I ever played back then. When I was figuring out what hardware to get for my new PC, I noticed that PC2 was used a lot in benchmarking videos. So I thought "hey, that looks like fun".

And it is. It is all I ever play now. I began watching race streams of RickyBrosh, Jardier and Jimmy Broadbent which eventually led me here. My goal is to participate in a GT3 league, but I need a lot of training to become good enough - 1:52 at Monza in the BMW M6 is not going to cut it.

Anyway, hope to see you on the race tracks. I go by my username and if you ever had or have bad experiences with my driving I apologise. I try my best to race clean and respectfully.

Have a good day.

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hi, Can someone tell me if AOR have a 100% no assists league running alongside the current F1 season or do they intend to ever have one?

I have been in a league for a few years but would like to drive with a larger grid, I understand the rules around AOR but don’t seem to see races of more than 50%
We currently only run leagues with 50% race length. I personally don't see 100% race length happening any time soon, but if loads of people are interested then of course there is a possibility.

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hello everybody

Figured I would introduce myself here. My name is Martin, I am 35 years old and live in Denmark.

I have been away from gaming for a decade or so, and decided I would give it a go again. Initially I would play flight simulators because that was all I ever played back then. When I was figuring out what hardware to get for my new PC, I noticed that PC2 was used a lot in benchmarking videos. So I thought "hey, that looks like fun".

And it is. It is all I ever play now. I began watching race streams of RickyBrosh, Jardier and Jimmy Broadbent which eventually led me here. My goal is to participate in a GT3 league, but I need a lot of training to become good enough - 1:52 at Monza in the BMW M6 is not going to cut it.

Anyway, hope to see you on the race tracks. I go by my username and if you ever had or have bad experiences with my driving I apologise. I try my best to race clean and respectfully.

Have a good day.
Welcome Martin, enjoy your stay here!

Let me help you (in case you did not figure it out yourself yet) by providing you with some links:

(all PCars2 leagues currently running)

(PCars2 - GT3 League info)

(PCars2 - GT3 League rules)

Just posted them here so you can have a look at them.

For in-depth info, check the links above for people to contact for any questions. I myself am not a PCars2 driver, so I unfortunately cannot help you with anything PCars 2 related.

Reactions: Martin Van Damm

Martin Van Damm

Junior Karter
Sep 20, 2019
Welcome Martin, enjoy your stay here!

Let me help you (in case you did not figure it out yourself yet) by providing you with some links:

(all PCars2 leagues currently running)

(PCars2 - GT3 League info)

(PCars2 - GT3 League rules)

Just posted them here so you can have a look at them.

For in-depth info, check the links above for people to contact for any questions. I myself am not a PCars2 driver, so I unfortunately cannot help you with anything PCars 2 related.
Thank you for the welcome, and for the links also, HaiCo. Currently going through the forums.

Jankes

Pro Karter
Oct 14, 2019
Hey there!

I'm Arthur,26 y.o and I'm into motosport since I was the very little kid. I've got my first Colin McRae Rally copy at 1998 and since that moment, I'm a great fan of a motorsport spirit.
I live in Poland and when speaking about money, I have to admit that it was rather tough, therefore, I've been forced to play GT, Forza, Colin, Dirt on my Pad.
Happily, I've enen managed to make some top times at Dirt Rally ps4 on my dualshock controller! ( Like top 30 on ps4 ) and this moment made me to think about it.

Long story short: I've bought my first steering wheel 2 months ago, tried to play at PC2 or GT Sport on PS4 and I've knew that something is not ok. In terms of physics and sportsmanship in the online lobbies. So I bought AC and I've fallen in love in GT3 class cars.
Then, I've found the ACC, which I was playing for some time, trying to understand if this is what I want. And finally, I've bought my own original copy of ACC today :D|
I'm also a fan of Jimmy Broadbent thanks to whom, I've realised that there is a big scene of e-racing.

I'm working almost around the clock, but I sacrifice every spare moment, to improve my skills.
Thanks, for reading, a story of my life. Hope to see you on the track!

• Winner
Reactions: HaiCo

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hey there!

I'm Arthur,26 y.o and I'm into motosport since I was the very little kid. I've got my first Colin McRae Rally copy at 1998 and since that moment, I'm a great fan of a motorsport spirit.
I live in Poland and when speaking about money, I have to admit that it was rather tough, therefore, I've been forced to play GT, Forza, Colin, Dirt on my Pad.
Happily, I've enen managed to make some top times at Dirt Rally ps4 on my dualshock controller! ( Like top 30 on ps4 ) and this moment made me to think about it.

Long story short: I've bought my first steering wheel 2 months ago, tried to play at PC2 or GT Sport on PS4 and I've knew that something is not ok. In terms of physics and sportsmanship in the online lobbies. So I bought AC and I've fallen in love in GT3 class cars.
Then, I've found the ACC, which I was playing for some time, trying to understand if this is what I want. And finally, I've bought my own original copy of ACC today :D|
I'm also a fan of Jimmy Broadbent thanks to whom, I've realised that there is a big scene of e-racing.

I'm working almost around the clock, but I sacrifice every spare moment, to improve my skills.
Thanks, for reading, a story of my life. Hope to see you on the track!
Welcome to AOR and thank you for sharing your story! Always nice to read about the road someone takes before ending up here. I hope you will have loads of racing fun with your steering wheel.

Let me give you a link to our ACC GT3 league:

(sign-ups for the new season close today, if you would like to)

EnimA

Junior Karter
Oct 20, 2019
Hello AOR !

I'm Amine, 30 years old and live in France. Like a lot of people here, I'm big motorsport fan since I was a kid.

I Have a wheel (G27) since 2016 and I played a lot of racing games : RF2, PC, PC2, AC and recentely F1 2019. The thing is, it never was in a regular manner.
There are a lot of reasons for that but long story short : I need a place where to start from. Where I can find people to have fun with, where I can improve my skills and set goals to myself. A place with a strong organisation that gives a chance to everyone.

There are not a lot of place like that but AOR seems to be what I'm looking for ! I ended up here thanks to Jardier and hat you're doing in AOR is really great ! All those championships, with tier system, season after season...It's awesome and I want to be part of it !

So, I'm really looking forward to dive into this ! I don't really know from where I should start but I'll figure it out I guess.

Thanks for reading me, hope to see you on the track!

Reactions: SergioKillerLA

UnLucky

Junior Karter
Feb 28, 2019
Hello everybody

I'm Josip, 25 years old and i'm from the Croatia. I've been playing F1 games for around 10 years.Have experience driving in leagues mostly f1 . I've decided to join AOR to have fun and see great racing.

Reactions: SergioKillerLA