Introduce Yourself! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Introduce Yourself!

TerminatorGT

Junior Karter
Oct 25, 2019
Hey guys i am Johnny Awabdeh, in virtual world i go by the name TerminatorGT. I am fairly new to Project cars 2. I am From Finland and I am a Doctor, who has the passion for video gaming. I am aiming to reach Esports level competitions but i want to start from the bottom now.

Anyone can guide me, from where to start as a beginner to sign up for league races on Project cars 2 on PC ? Much appreciated guys and pleasure to meet you all!

Paul Clist

Junior Karter
Oct 30, 2019
Hello everyone!
Where are you from?
  • I am from England (Gloucestershire, United Kingdom)
What racing games do you play?
  • iRacing
  • RaceRoom
  • Assetto Corsa
Why did you join AOR?
  • I wanted to find a serious community in order to participate in official online races...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: SergioKillerLA

SantoBrena

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 27, 2019
Hey guys, my name is Santo. Im from Brazil. I’m seriously addicted to racing. I play in Xbox, mostly pc 2 and formula 1. Funny fact, I’m handicapped, been in a wheelchair for 17 so far. So, I’m here to get to know more people who loves to race. Hope you add me
WheeledBrenaS

Mr zak

Pro Karter
Oct 4, 2019
hi am zak from morocco ( north africa) 30 year old, married. love racing games specially Project cars series 1.2. 1 year from now i started to build a little simracing set to have more fun (photo below).
my next steps are : a better pc gamer to hold a complete VR oculus rift for more immersion on races + upgrade wheel for better brand (now i have thrustmaster T150 ).

what i hate ? --> the turn 1 ..people never brake there i dont know why...

see you on tracks

Attachments

Reactions: SantoBrena

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hello AOR !

I'm Amine, 30 years old and live in France. Like a lot of people here, I'm big motorsport fan since I was a kid.

I Have a wheel (G27) since 2016 and I played a lot of racing games : RF2, PC, PC2, AC and recentely F1 2019. The thing is, it never was in a regular manner.
There are a lot of reasons for that but long story short : I need a place where to start from. Where I can find people to have fun with, where I can improve my skills and set goals to myself. A place with a strong organisation that gives a chance to everyone.

There are not a lot of place like that but AOR seems to be what I'm looking for ! I ended up here thanks to Jardier and hat you're doing in AOR is really great ! All those championships, with tier system, season after season...It's awesome and I want to be part of it !

So, I'm really looking forward to dive into this ! I don't really know from where I should start but I'll figure it out I guess.

Thanks for reading me, hope to see you on the track!
Hello @EnimA and welcome to AOR!

Before being able to help you out, I need to know which game you would like to sign up for.

Sideshow—Prod

Junior Karter
Nov 27, 2019
Hey guys, my name is Braiden, (PSN: Sideshow—Prod) I’m 33 from Australia.
Big F1 fan and most other motorsports. But f1 2019 is why I’m here. Looking for a league to join if there are any spots available.
Also play PC2 and just picked up GT sport and really enjoying it. So would be keen to just to race in some open lobbies with good blokes until I get up to speed.

JAPS

Junior Karter
Nov 27, 2019
hi iam kevin in game know as japs i am 44 and from lumphanan a small village 20 miles outside aberdeen scotland i mainly race in pcars 2 and raceroom just looking to more league races during week i race with my small group at TCSR i have T300 with T2PA pedals and also like to have mix on my technics 1210s

khan artist

Junior Karter
Nov 28, 2019
hello all, im khan, im from california 30 yrs old(yikes). found out about AOR from reddit, just lookin for good people to race with in ACC and get better. i play PC2, dirt rally and raceroom as well.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hey guys, my name is Braiden, (PSN: Sideshow—Prod) I’m 33 from Australia.
Big F1 fan and most other motorsports. But f1 2019 is why I’m here. Looking for a league to join if there are any spots available.
Also play PC2 and just picked up GT sport and really enjoying it. So would be keen to just to race in some open lobbies with good blokes until I get up to speed.
Hello Braiden and welcome to AOR
I'm the Head Coordinator of AOR GT Sport League and has been so since Summer of 2018. In that period We have run 8 season's with ever changing Car's and track's. This Thursday We'll be starting the Xmas Cup, which is thought to be a bit more relaxed than normal Season's. We will be racing Gr.4 FF, Gr.3 FR, Gr.2 '16 and Gr.1 Group C.
You can always keep updated here which will be kept updated with the latest about what is happening.

Reactions: Sideshow—Prod

ColinRMason

Junior Karter
Dec 4, 2019
Hello!

My name is Colin Mason. ( PSN: ColinRMason) Im 36 and live in Cardiff. Im a massive F1 fan and played all F1 games since the first on PS1!

Im an ex karter and looking forward to racing in a fun, clean and competitive league with good people! Never done any league racing before so really looking forward to it!

I own a playseat challenge with a G29 which I love. What is done by AOR with the tier systems is pretty incredible and cannot wait to join in!

Hope to see you on track!

All the best

Colin

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hello!

My name is Colin Mason. ( PSN: ColinRMason) Im 36 and live in Cardiff. Im a massive F1 fan and played all F1 games since the first on PS1!

Im an ex karter and looking forward to racing in a fun, clean and competitive league with good people! Never done any league racing before so really looking forward to it!

I own a playseat challenge with a G29 which I love. What is done by AOR with the tier systems is pretty incredible and cannot wait to join in!

Hope to see you on track!

All the best

Colin
Hey there Colin!

Welcome to AOR. I see you have met all the requirements for joining the PS4 side of the F1 leagues.
I wish you loads of fun and luck!

Reactions: ColinRMason

Oli Prenten

Junior Karter
Dec 8, 2019
Hello everyone!
Where are you from?
  • I'm from Belgium, 46, married and I have a son of 15
What racing games do you play?
  • iRacing (exclusively)
Why did you join AOR?
  • I wanted to find a serious community with fair and smart drivers in order to participate in official online races (I'm so fed up with T1 heroes!)