Introduce Yourself! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Introduce Yourself!

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Zwedgin

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 28, 2020
Hello all,

My name is Gerard(31 yrs) and I am from the Netherlands. I found this club because some folks i know are racing here from time to time as well. I want to join the ACC leagues here and have blast of a sim racing time.

I drive on a Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer with Ferrari wheel and sit on a Playseat Evolution.

I simrace for 6 years right now and raced different racing games as a sim like: PCars 1&2 , Assetto Corsa and Rfactor 2. I won a couple of duch championships and competed in endurance races like VEC (Virtual Endurance Championship). The 24 hour of lemans was really great for example.

I hope someone can tell me all how to join in and give me a quick guide to AOR.

F1Simu-RallyeMonster

Junior Karter
Feb 6, 2020
Hello my name is Robin and I live in France. I mainly play F1 2019, Project Cars 2 and WRC 8. I joined the AOR to measure myself against other European drivers and see where my level of play is. I discovered the site via a youtuber.

Yerosan

Junior Karter
Mar 2, 2020
Hey everyone! Hope you all have a good evening

The answers to your questions:

Where are you from?
I am from Malmö Sweden

What racing games do you play?
PC2, GT3 mainly - F12019 and Some dabble with Forza Motorsport 7 (all PC)

Why did you join AOR?
Mainly to find a GT3 league with PC2 and to be part of a group of people that loves racing as I do.

How did you find the site?
Google!

I have been racing on and off for years, recently bought a cheap steering wheel and pedals and is now ripping it up
thanks

Graham Thomson

Semi-Pro Karter
Jul 14, 2015
Hello, everyone. Not raced on here for a long time. Due to getting married and having a family, playing sports etc.

Now that I am too old and cannot continue to get smashed in American Football every weekend I thought I come back to racing. I'm was a big fan of F1 but I want to change it up now that I a monster gaming PC. So am looking to get on the go with some Assetto Corsa Competizione. Mind you I have no idea how to sign up for this.

However, I think starting with a sociable night of racing on here with the guys to see if I meet the requirements would be be good as I'm pretty new to Assetto Corsa Competizione. So if anyone could point me in that direction that would be awesome. :)

TicklishPicklewickle

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Hello, everyone. Not raced on here for a long time. Due to getting married and having a family, playing sports etc.

Now that I am too old and cannot continue to get smashed in American Football every weekend I thought I come back to racing. I'm was a big fan of F1 but I want to change it up now that I a monster gaming PC. So am looking to get on the go with some Assetto Corsa Competizione. Mind you I have no idea how to sign up for this.

However, I think starting with a sociable night of racing on here with the guys to see if I meet the requirements would be be good as I'm pretty new to Assetto Corsa Competizione. So if anyone could point me in that direction that would be awesome. :)
The ACC lads are hosting practice races every Sunday and Monday. Those generally have a friendly and sociable atmosphere. You can find them in this forum:

Shnarf76lfc

Pro Karter
Mar 13, 2018
Hi all, Ian here (shnarf76lfc) I'm an old fart racer (43) from Liverpool and have Just joined F1 assist league.

Had a few good seasons league racing elsewhere but that league closed down. I was racing in online lobbies but am now so sick of the standard of racing I need a league to enjoy racing again.

Really looking forward to my first race and good luck to all in your coming races.

Ian.

Reactions: Delaney

The roe

Junior Karter
Jan 18, 2020
Hi all I’m Lloyd, originally from the west mindlands, but now have lived in California for the last 12+ years.

I have a tmx steering wheel that I use for racing with.
I play forza 7 at the moment but also have assetto corsa possibility gonna get project cars 2.
I play on Xbox one only ( at the moment) also looking for fellow racers as I do get online most days of the week and weekends

I used only ever played forza. Even since the first one. But didn’t play forza 5 because I couldn’t afford the Xbox one at the time.
Now I did get referred to this page from my friend Steve Allen who races with some of you on iracing

my gamer tag on Xbox is Lt roe

dave0matic

Junior Karter
Mar 21, 2020
Hey, David is my name, I'm from Germany and I play Project Cars 2 on PC (and f1 2019 on occasion).

Found this place by looking for a league or similar to race in, because public online lobbys tend to be too chaotic for my taste. I'm not very fast, but I hope to improve after joining here.

Steam name: Däve

Andrea21

Junior Karter
Mar 22, 2020
Hello all,
I'm Andrea from NYC.
I recently bought an CSL ELITE F1 edition and a playseat challenge on PS4 pro.
Looking forward to race with someone of you on Assetto Corsa !
P.S.
I'm a kart driver in US ( cat.KZ).

Attachments

ii xKillSwitchx

Junior Karter
Mar 28, 2020
Alright everyone.

My name is Christopher Fraser I am 33 and from scotland I am on xbox one and I'm gonna be purchasing forza 7 at the end of the month and I'm gonna be looking for a racing league to join I have done racing league a few years back I am a clean racer and I'm looking to do some racing competition I haven't got a clue how to tune or do car builds hopefully you run leagues without having to do setups or if u do have to have a setup it would be nice if someone would be able to help me out and hook me up with tunes for me to able to race.

Thank you

korrektja

Junior Karter
Dec 10, 2019
Hello guys!

The answers to your questions:

Where are you from?
I am from Germany

I play F1 2019 and Gran Turismo Sport

Why did you join AOR?
I want to race in a competitive Racing League in F1 2019

I found in on Youtube!

Smiley Face

Junior Karter
Mar 30, 2020
Hello My name is Will. I am from Maryland, USA. I just started playing F1 2019, played a little of Project Cars and used to play a bit of Forza 6. I used to play a lot of Rocket league, got to C2 and though some circumstances lost a lot of interest in that game and decided to try something new.

I am quite new to racing sims, this is the first time owning a sim wheel (thrustmaster TX ferrari 458) since early playstation 2. I always wanted to be in a racing scene but never really got the chance.

I found AOR just searching through reddit and steam forums for different communities around F12019 as I found that a game is much more fun when you are able to play with a group you know (or can get to know) through discord or teamspeak or something. I realize being new to a genre of gaming (and new to something that translates well from real life like karting and circuits at tracks with your car) That I am not that good, and I would love to learn any tips anyone has to offer or to race with anyone else even if they are leagues better than me. If anyone is willing to teach the new guy some tips or tricks, or just want to race HMU! Steam id https://steamcommunity.com/id/SmileyFace77 Discord SmileyFace#4995

Federico Strazzullo

Junior Karter
Feb 24, 2020
Hello all ! I will answer the questions you like to be answered. So:

Where are you from?
I am based in Paris, in France.

These times I only race on ACC but as soon as I have my payment I think I will also play F1 2019 and Dirt Rally 2.0.

Why did you join AOR?
Because I was hoping to join a nice community. Actually I saw you had activity with AC when I looked at the AC teams announcements, before ACC was released, on official Assetto Corsa forum.

By googling mostly.

I hope to have great time racing with you and I hope to find a team mate. I have my own team consisting of one person, me, so joining someone and his team is fine too.

Reactions: Sabosabo169

kon1303

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 8, 2019
Hey! My name is Maciej.
I come from Poland.
I play games such as F1, PC2, Dirt Rally
I came here thanks to friends I race with :)

Sabosabo169

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 2, 2020
Hi to everyone!

I'm from Italy.
I'm addicted to Assetto Corsa Competizione and Assetto Corsa. I'm on the simracing since 2010.
My PC build: I7 8700k, MSI z370 AC Carbon, 16gb ram, MSI GTX 1070ti.
My equipment: Fanatec CSL Elite Ps4+ formula Carbon Steering wheel.
I'm here hoping to find mates and join a serious community where I can find serious Racers.
Have a good day!
Sabosabo.

LucaSohn

Junior Karter
Apr 4, 2020
Hi to all.

My name is Luca Sohn and im 18 years old! Since I can remember Motorsport is my life. I am part of the management group of the real life racing team SPS automotive performance. We race the Mercedes AMG GT3 in various Championships like Intercontinental GT Challenge or GT World Challenge Europe.

Thats why I came to SimRacing quite early and now I am driving since 10 Years or so.

With joining AOR I want to achieve 2 main things.

1. Having fun racing in leagues and getting better whilst competing on the highest level possible

and

2. I want to build up besides our real life racing program a eSport Team - SPS eSports performance.

So if you are a talented sim driver, please feel free to contact me!!!

Looking forwards seeing you all on track!

Regards

DJ-iceman25

Pro Karter
Apr 7, 2020
Hi all I’m James I’ve been sim racing on and off for a few years now mostly with iracing. I believe in racing fair and clean, my fav race series in real life is BTCC and V8 Supercars . Feel free to add me for some races PSN is Dj-iceman25

Last edited:

schlumpfi41

Junior Karter
Apr 5, 2020
Hello folks, my name is Michael Pirchheim. I am 37 years old and live in Graz Austria. I've been doing simracing for about 5 years. I've been Iracing for over 1 year and now I want to try my hand at your AOR Iracing GTE League. My Iracing Name ist Michael Pirchheim2. I have become aware of your league through Jaroslav Honzik and your live broadcasts. I know I'm a reserve driver at the moment, but maybe I'm lucky enough to be able to race one or two races ;). Unfortunately, my skin isn't quite ready yet, I don't do it myself, but maybe it's until Monday. I've also raced in other leagues at Virtualracing.com with the Sims Raceroom and Assetto Corsa. I am looking forward to a few races with you or would it be nice in the future if I could have a fixed starting place. Well then I wish you all a nice evening and see you on the track ;) . Sorry for my bad englisch! :)