Introduce Yourself! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Introduce Yourself!

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Hi all,

Been looking at getting into Sim Racing after playing Project Cars 2 on my dad's (@rickwales) PS4. He's too busy to commit to practicing and racing, so decided to sell me his rig. I've picked up Project Cars 2 during the Steam sale this week, and currently trying to put together more than 10 minutes of driving in a Ginetta G40 Junior without flying off the track! I will be looking at joining a league once I'm up to GT3 cars and comfortable enough with my driving to not ruin everyone else's race!

In the meantime, here's a picture of my setup! Not sure on some exact details, but you can check out the picture below too.
PC - i5-2500k, GTX670, 24" Monitor
Wheel - Thrustmaster T300RS (Ferrari edition)
Pedals - Thrustmaster...something!
Seat/Rig - GameRacer

View attachment 111088

See you on the track soon!
Cyndafel // Kieran
Hi Kieran and welcome to AOR! I couldn't advise the GT3 leagues more, they're where I made my league racing debut!

Cyndafel

Junior Karter
May 7, 2020
Hi Kieran and welcome to AOR! I couldn't advise the GT3 leagues more, they're where I made my league racing debut!
Yeah, I'll definitely be giving it a go in the future! Managed to stick together a full 10 lap race with a friend & AI at Silverstone National in the GT3 Bentley Continental. Wasn't the cleanest racing, but at least I kept the car on the track the whole race! Can't wait to get to a comfortable level to start racing with people here!

Reactions: SmokingPuppy841

Sam Emmett

Junior Karter
May 11, 2020
Hi all,

I'm Sam. I've been in and out of sim racing since about 2003 when I started on Grand Prix Legends (back when I was 10/11 - definitely one of the youngest around back in those days!). Went through a super competitive patch between 2010 - 2015, mainly in rFactor and rF2 but life kind of got in the way and I've been out of league racing pretty much since then. Still have my trusty G27 which I've pulled out of storage with the recent elevated interest in sim racing and thought I'd get myself back into the game. Recently built a new PC and joined iRacing but still feel a lot more comfortable in rF2 and I'd like to get back into league racing again.

Hope to see you on the track and I hope I'm not too rusty after a few years in the wilderness!

Ermis_Grivas

Junior Karter
May 14, 2020
Hello everyone, my name is Ermis, and I started playing F1 games with the god-awful 2015. That's how I stumbled across Fisi's channel and saw all the highlights from the old days of 2012-13 and got introduced to league racing. I have mostly been an offline player, but now that I've improved in the game I feel ready to race online. My target with league racing is to have fun and to improve my skills, eventually removing the assists and racing in the top PS4 league.

Reactions: Harinioarg

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Hello everyone, my name is Ermis, and I started playing F1 games with the god-awful 2015. That's how I stumbled across Fisi's channel and saw all the highlights from the old days of 2012-13 and got introduced to league racing. I have mostly been an offline player, but now that I've improved in the game I feel ready to race online. My target with league racing is to have fun and to improve my skills, eventually removing the assists and racing in the top PS4 league.
Hi Ermis and welcome to AOR!

adnan.hasanhodzic

Junior Karter
May 18, 2020
Hello all.

I am Adnan aka DzaHoni. I am 39 years old from Bosnia Herzegovina.

I'm a big fan of racing, mostly Formula 1 games, starting with Grand Prix 2, GP3, GP4, until F1 2019.
I am on an amateur level and I try, in accordance with the times, to play as much as possible.

I came here because I want to play against sim racers around the world.

P.s.
This is my PVC Racing Rig with Logitech G29 wheel.

Attachments

JJP

Pro Karter
Apr 21, 2020
Hello all.

I am Adnan aka DzaHoni. I am 39 years old from Bosnia Herzegovina.

I'm a big fan of racing, mostly Formula 1 games, starting with Grand Prix 2, GP3, GP4, until F1 2019.
I am on an amateur level and I try, in accordance with the times, to play as much as possible.

I came here because I want to play against sim racers around the world.

P.s.
This is my PVC Racing Rig with Logitech G29 wheel.
Welcome, and nice rig !

MOP-Jaytee

Junior Karter
May 19, 2020
Good day all. My name is JT aka the Middle of the Pack Racer and I found your post on Reddit. I've also watched previous league races of yours that were streamed by some popular content creators. Hoping to have some good fun with ACC as well as PCars2. I also play a bit of Iracing, GT Sport and the early released Automobilista 2. I am looking forward to continue to grow my skills with you guys. I've been sim-racing for about 3 years now, started with PCars2 on Xbox One, eventually moved over to PS4 and GT Sport for the ranked racing aspect. Picked up PC about a year ago once it became clear that I really enjoy this stuff.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Good day all. My name is JT aka the Middle of the Pack Racer and I found your post on Reddit. I've also watched previous league races of yours that were streamed by some popular content creators. Hoping to have some good fun with ACC as well as PCars2. I also play a bit of Iracing, GT Sport and the early released Automobilista 2. I am looking forward to continue to grow my skills with you guys. I've been sim-racing for about 3 years now, started with PCars2 on Xbox One, eventually moved over to PS4 and GT Sport for the ranked racing aspect. Picked up PC about a year ago once it became clear that I really enjoy this stuff.
Hi Jaytee and welcome to our little corner of the racing community. In GT Sport League (GTSL) We just about to start our 12th season - This time it's a Gr.X in BMW VGT's. It's every Thursday evening at 7.45 PM UK time - Sign up here. You can see some of our races at Youtube GamingKin, where Jack Pinkiiboii stream every Thursday. We are also taking part in the Inter League Championship (ILC) every third week. This You can watch at Youtube AOR, where Jack Pinkiiboii is commentating.

MOP-Jaytee

Junior Karter
May 19, 2020
Hi Jaytee and welcome to our little corner of the racing community. In GT Sport League (GTSL) We just about to start our 12th season - This time it's a Gr.X in BMW VGT's. It's every Thursday evening at 7.45 PM UK time - Sign up here. You can see some of our races at Youtube GamingKin, where Jack Pinkiiboii stream every Thursday. We are also taking part in the Inter League Championship (ILC) every third week. This You can watch at Youtube AOR, where Jack Pinkiiboii is commentating.
This looks fun, I'll give it a try. Will get signed up and my TT tomorrow.

Ayers99X

Semi-Pro Karter
May 16, 2020
It´s time to say hello to the AOR-Community. I started Simracing one-and-a-half years ago. First AC on a laptop and on christmas i bought a cheap hama-wheel. From then i could't stop racing anymore. Got a thrustmaster first and just few week later a Fanatec Elite-Set.

End of 2018 i joined the biggest german simracing community and participated in the GT3-League in AC, as well as the virtual VLN on the Nordschleife and the 12/24-Hours-League in this community.

But sometimes you need something new to keep on motivated, so i was looking for an ACC-League and finally i found your community. What i really like here: there are people from all around europe. The good thing about ACC: Is can drive something new, instead of Porsche and Audi all the time. So i´ve choosen the bentley and it's fun so far. Hope ACC will release the nordschleife one day.

See you guys on the track.

Bixter

Junior Karter
May 23, 2020
Hi all, I am Sophian from France. I am 40 years old and hope to enjoy races with mates here on ACC.
Thx for all !

moover

Junior Karter
May 25, 2020
Hi all , Steve here from Durham UK.
Being 56 I've played my fair share of arcade style driving games. Having won a playseat g920 and xbox one at work with F1 2019 I'm hooked big style as I was never able to afford to get into real motorsport.
I'm finding it a bit daunting trying to get on top of all the info.........set ups / joining leagues ..... and stuff but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it.

Here's to some great CLEAN racing.

Attachments

RaceMechNick

Junior Karter
May 25, 2020
Hey there

I`m Nick and I come from Germany.

I started Simracing about 12 years ago with Live For Speed but had quite a long break because I started working as a mechanic in motorsports. Spannered in ADAC Formula Masters, Formula BMW Talent Cup and FIA F3 (the real F3 with the airbox on its side ;) ). I quit this a year ago and went back to a "normal" job but still racing is a huge part of me. So I rediscovered Simracing.

Since I´m a console only racer currently I was looking for a bit more competition than just the FIA GTC races in Gran Turismo Sport. Looks like I found it here! I also race in Project Cars and Dirt Rally 2. Looking forward to Assetto Corsa Compitizione hitting my PS4 :).

See you on track!

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Hey there

I`m Nick and I come from Germany.

I started Simracing about 12 years ago with Live For Speed but had quite a long break because I started working as a mechanic in motorsports. Spannered in ADAC Formula Masters, Formula BMW Talent Cup and FIA F3 (the real F3 with the airbox on its side ;) ). I quit this a year ago and went back to a "normal" job but still racing is a huge part of me. So I rediscovered Simracing.

Since I´m a console only racer currently I was looking for a bit more competition than just the FIA GTC races in Gran Turismo Sport. Looks like I found it here! I also race in Project Cars and Dirt Rally 2. Looking forward to Assetto Corsa Compitizione hitting my PS4 :).

See you on track!
Hi MechNick

Welcome to our little corner of the racing community.
I just saw that You signed up for our next season and just thought, that I would give You a proper welcome here.

In GT Sport League (GTSL) We just about to start our 12th season (as You've already found out) - This time it's a Gr.X in BMW VGT's. It's every Thursday evening at 7.45 PM UK time - Sign up here. You can see some of our races at Youtube GamingKin, where our very own Jack Pinkiiboii stream every Thursday. We are also taking part in the Inter League Championship (ILC) every third week. This You can watch at Youtube AOR, where Jack Pinkiiboii is commentating.

BR Jan "Delaney"
Coord @ AOR GTSL
Silver driver
part of BAD BOY Racing Team

vfreitas

Junior Karter
Jun 4, 2020
Hi, my name is Victor, I am from Portugal. A bit older (65) to play games ;) but a racing enthusiast since adolescence. Start playing sim racing games in 2019 in a PS4 Pro with GT Sport, Assetto Corsa, F1 2018 and Project Cars 2, after 8 months solde the PS4 and bought a PC and I am playing Assetto Corsa Competizione and Assetto Corsa, since than. Started with a Thrustmaster T300RS and a Playseat Challenge, moved to a GTOmega ART and now am playing with a Fanatec CSL Elite F1 Set and a Simetik K2 cockpit.