Introduce Yourself! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Introduce Yourself!

WillOxley

Junior Karter
Jun 12, 2020
Hi All,

My name is Will and I'm from the UK.

I've been racing since the first Playstation console with games such as TOCA, GT and F1. The latest game I raced with was GT Sport which I enjoyed up till about a year ago. Unfortunately I do not currently don't own a console at the moment but looking either to buy another PS4 or wait till the PS5 depending on cost really.

I was directed to AOR by some fellow racers at Ronin-GT. They hold this forum in high regard and thought I'd get my self signed up ready for when I can compete and have some fun again.

I looking forward to seeing you guys on track.

Will

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Hi All,

My name is Will and I'm from the UK.

I've been racing since the first Playstation console with games such as TOCA, GT and F1. The latest game I raced with was GT Sport which I enjoyed up till about a year ago. Unfortunately I do not currently don't own a console at the moment but looking either to buy another PS4 or wait till the PS5 depending on cost really.

I was directed to AOR by some fellow racers at Ronin-GT. They hold this forum in high regard and thought I'd get my self signed up ready for when I can compete and have some fun again.

I looking forward to seeing you guys on track.

Will
I was about time ;)

Thumbtwiddeler

Junior Karter
Jun 9, 2020
Hi, I'm Dan, 34 from Northwich in the uk. I'm pretty new to online racing, I've dabbled over the years in the public lobbies with all the crashers. Every now and then you get a clean race with people on your pace which is cool but I'm looking for regular clean competitive racing.

Always been into motorsports, followed F1 for as long as I can remember, followed sports cars as soon as I had Eurosport. I was at the spa 24 hours last year and picked up pcars2 (I have acc on pre order)

i really like the endurance races, I attempted the spa 24 for Macmillan during lockdown

DTR_Hiro

Junior Karter
Jun 17, 2020
(traduit de la traduction de google je suis nul en anglais)

Bonjour je m'appelle Dimitri je suis français je joue en F1 depuis 2017 après un passage dans une ligue amateur je souhaite participer à quelque chose de mieux organisé, c'est pourquoi j'ai pensé à AOR.

Eh bien, pour le moment, je roule encore avec les assistants, mais j'ai l'intention de m'en débarrasser à un moment ou un autre, alors j'attends la prochaine saison pour commencer avant de me jeter dans le bain.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
(traduit de la traduction de google je suis nul en anglais)

Bonjour je m'appelle Dimitri je suis français je joue en F1 depuis 2017 après un passage dans une ligue amateur je souhaite participer à quelque chose de mieux organisé, c'est pourquoi j'ai pensé à AOR.

Eh bien, pour le moment, je roule encore avec les assistants, mais j'ai l'intention de m'en débarrasser à un moment ou un autre, alors j'attends la prochaine saison pour commencer avant de me jeter dans le bain.
Hi and welcome to AOR
I stedet for at bede andre, om at oversætte dit skriv ved hjælp af Google, var det bedre at du oversatte det selv. Det officielle sprog på AOR er engelsk og det er dit ansvar, at hvad du skriver kan forstås af andre.
Can You see how annoying must be for anybody trying to read what You write?

But welcome anyway

NiDalap

Junior Karter
May 22, 2020
Hi everyone,

I'm René, Dutch and living in Veldhoven. Together with the other BeDuRA guys we race in the Project Cars series for some years now, mainly on Monday evenings. Before Project Cars, I used to play GT Legends, GTR, GTR2 and occasionally F1 games. Rally games aren't really my cup of tea.

Next to the virtual world, I like karting and riding supersport bikes in real life.

Tonight is my (and also my BeDuRA-teammates) first AOR race. We'll compete in the Formula Rookie League (PC) and I'm really looking forward to it.
Enjoy racing and hope to see you all on track!

Every_Person

Junior Karter
Jun 9, 2020
Hi,

I'm Seb, Dutch, I play mostly Project Cars 2 since a couple of months. Been playing sims of and on since Grand Prix 2 up until GT6 on controller.
Switched to a wheel on a PS4 at the start of the year and I'm definitely hooked.
Joined a couple of discord groups, which is fun, but I'm looking for a more serious challenge now, preferably endurance series.

comebackkid80

Junior Karter
Jun 29, 2020
Hey Y'all,

Greetings from Kenya! I'm Wamae... Recently got Asseto Corsa and Project Cars 2 (thank god for sales!) and I'm looking to get into some leagues and git gud! Anyone here from East or Southern Africa? Would love to get into something regular...

GetMonnieNelson

Junior Karter
Apr 9, 2019
Hello!

My name is Niels, I am 28 years old and I live in The Netherlands. Most of the time I play Project Cars 2 on the PS4, but from time to time I like to play Gran Turismo and the F1 games. The reason I joined AOR is because I want to test my level in comparison to other competetive drivers, and from what I know AOR is just the place for that! Only question I have is: I really would like to compete in a Project Cars 2 competition, preferably on a sunday or a monday on the PS4. But I cant really find where I can sign up for a league thats coming up soon. So if someone can help me with that, I would be a very happy person! Thanks for reading and I hope someone can help me with my question!