Introduce Yourself!

OzDunder

Pro Karter
Gday I'm OzDunder, I'm 16 years old and I live in Australia. I love to drive and sim race, and really I've just been looking to enter a league for a while, but I decided to actually do something about it today. I play Pcars 2 and Assetto Corsa both on PC, though Assetto Corsa is having a crash problem so until I fix it it's Pcars 2 for the moment. Not a big fan of GT3 or quick open wheelers, I much prefer the slower cars like touring car and vintage classic racers plus I like to use the H-pattern shifters, but I'm fine with any racing series to be honest, as long as I get to have fun and hopefully improve, that's really what I'm looking for, to develop more skills on the track. Feel free to chuck me a DM or whatever, I'm always open for those. Take care fellas.

Last edited:

Violent_S15

Junior Karter
Hallo,
Mein Name ist Kim-David (Violent_S15)
Ich bin 28 Jahre alt , wohne in Deutschland in der Nähe von Hamburg. Ich fahre seit etwa einem Jahr die Lenkradsimulatoren und möchte mich weiter verbessern. Meine Hauptspiele sind ACC und Dirt2.0.
Ich freue mich auf tolle Kämpfe und schnelles Fahren

DC MagiK

Xbox F6 Season 3 Champion
Premium Member
Whats going on everyone! im MAGIK...

I was around this place back in the days of F12011 to maybe F12014? not sure!!

I think its time for a return after the long hiatus, maybe not on F1 but GT Sport and GT7 when that is released. Ill take a look around.

See you on the track soon!!

iJokeri22

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Whats going on everyone! im MAGIK...

I was around this place back in the days of F12011 to maybe F12014? not sure!!

I think its time for a return after the long hiatus, maybe not on F1 but GT Sport and GT7 when that is released. Ill take a look around.

See you on the track soon!!
Welcome back good to see you back again.

Noctam

Junior Karter
Hi everyone,
I'm a french simracer, mostly racing AC, iRacing and ACC. I heard about your league races on Discord and decided to come check it out by myself and hopefully share some nice races with you guys. :)
See you on track!

Icecmec

Junior Karter
Hey Lads, I'm a German Motorsport enthusiast with a special attraction to F1, which are mostly the Games I play. I also occasionally play Rocket League, Fifa or Nintendo games.

Other than that I enjoy watching any kind of sports, be that football, rugby, Icehockey, almost everything.

Been playing F1 Games since 2013 and came to AOR after a friend invited me. Wish you guys all the best and I hope to have a good Rookie-Season.

Nikolay Georgiev

Junior Karter
Hello everyone! My name is Nikolay and I'm from Bulgaria. I'm a massive motorsport fan and I especially love F1 as well as sim racing. I'm very happy to join AOR and race with other great drivers!

X S o n n y

Junior Karter
Hello. I'm X S o n n y, aka Sonny8100 on Xbox. I'm hoping to make a name for myself here. Before I joined this site, I used a site called GPRO, but now I'm focused on AOR.

Tipster

Junior Karter
Ahoy there,
tipahoy28.png

I'm Tipster, I'm avid watcher of racing from an iceberg floating in the Antarctic Ocean... or the UK (whichever you choose to believe). I mostly play F1, but have been looking to dip my toe into actually being involved in organised races for a while; and it's Prae's fault that I'm here now :ROFLMAO:

See you out on track or in the discord