XB1 - Introduction and Goals Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Introduction and Goals Thread

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
A whole new season is beginning for GT3 drivers. A mix of returning and new drivers will take to the grid this season.

To kick things off, I've put up some questions that you can answer, to help get the ball rolling:

- What did you accomplish in Season 1 (if applicable)?

- What are your goals for Season 2?

- What are you looking forward to in Season 2?

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014

Runner up in the championship in a piece of terrible uselessness.

My first goal has got to be win a race, I got a couple of podiums last season, but never took top honours. With more rounds this season and hopefully a more competitive car, I hope to be in the fight for a few wins.

Secondly I have to improve qualifying, my best last season was a 5th, so improving in qualifying has got to be something I work on.

Thirdly, beat @T6 BULLET in a race. He beat me in every race last season, the most obvious was at Silverstone, where has passed me around the outside. Now he's my team-mate, the want to beat him has only increased.

Racing again, hopefully being more competitive and pitting myself against the Season 1 champ in the same car.

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014

I accomplished a win and I had the most poles in the league last season...

Finish more races than last season, as I seemed to lag out when I was doing well. Seriously though, retain the constructors and challenge/win the title. It'll be hard though as I know Chris is mighty fast in the new whip

The battles, the wins, beating Troy and most importantly beating Stevie in the same car ;)

Reactions: Mr AlcoN and Stevie

blizzardwizard

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 17, 2015
- What did you accomplish in Season 1 (if applicable)? Managed to finish every race, had quite a few top fives and my first podium in the final race. Finished 4th in the Pro League against some very quick drivers.

- What are your goals for Season 2? Finish races, be as competitive as I can. But most importantly, don't break it. I only broke it once last season, at Spa.

- What are you looking forward to in Season 2? Racing against the best drivers in AOR to see where I stand.

Mr AlcoN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 18, 2015
- What did you accomplish in Season 1 (if applicable)
Absolutely nothing....

First of all to be competitive and consistent. Secondly, try to win the championship.

Close, clean and fair fighting through out the field. A close season, preferably with many drivers fighting for the championship and all gets determined during the last race: hopefully myself as the champion. :cigar: :happy:

Reactions: Stevie

Smifficle

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 19, 2015
Dragging a slow RUF to three podiums and nearly a race win at Brno!
Finish every race, beat my teammate(s) and finish top of all the promoted guys from the Pro League in the standings!
Driving a competitive car that's not slow.

Reactions: Stevie

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014

I accomplished a win and I had the most poles in the league last season...

Finish more races than last season, as I seemed to lag out when I was doing well. Seriously though, retain the constructors and challenge/win the title. It'll be hard though as I know Chris is mighty fast in the new whip

The battles, the wins, beating Troy and most importantly beating Stevie in the same car ;)
Can you imagine the scenes if I beat you 3?

tam french

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2015
- What did you accomplish in Season 1 (if applicable)? Finished 3rd in only race I raced, maybe wouldve been higher if pitstops worked correctly

A few more podiums would be nice, Mid table finishing,
- What are you looking forward to in Season 2? Close racing again all season.

FREAK5TER

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 12, 2015
3rd place, 2wins and a 2nd, 2 missed races and a dsc.
Knowing I will miss half the season due to work and 2weeks holiday, need to gain enough points to avoid relegation!
Hopefully some good close battles and some bigger grids!