PC - Introduction Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Introduction Thread

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Since this is the first league season on Project CARS, with quite a few new sign-ups to the leagues, I thought it would be a good idea for you all to do a proper introduction, so that you can learn a bit more about the drivers you'll be competing with! :)

As start, I've put up some questions that you can answer, to help get the ball rolling:

- Where are you from?

- What is your previous league experience?

- What controller/wheel do you use?

- What are your hopes and goals for this season?

Reactions: Gxbbs

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
- Where are you from?
I am from the United Kingdom and I live in a small town called Wickford which is about a 45 minute drive from London.
I have previously raced in a f1 championship, unfortunately I had to pull out because my crappy Xbox 360 decided it would break so I couldn't finish the season.
I use a pile of rubbish that I brought off of a mate for a tenna. Can't really complain for that price it does the job I suppose. It's a Thrustmaster gt wheel and I hope to soon upgrade.
My hopes are to finish every race this season with a respectable finishing position.

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
- Where are you from?
I am originally from Colombia (hence why i put my nationality as Colombian) but i live in Denmark...

I have Been racing in AOR since F1 Season 7 on PC

Logitech Driving Force GT

ehm... i hope i atleast can finish 6th in the championship as that is my TT position...

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Where are you from?

Am fri Scotland, but unfortunately I have to type like a normal person so everyone understands me.

3 years of F1 leagues, 6 months of GRID leagues, 5 months of iRacing leagues. I basically don't know what the outside looks like.

Thrustmaster T300 GTE Ferrari

Get Top 10's, get my signature (best signature on the forum) league stats built up, but I suppose I better win the title cos I'm top of the list....

Reactions: moon10002

Elite_Indrek

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 16, 2014
Where are you from? I am from Estonia
What is your previous league experience?F1 leagues since 2010 game....here and at RD
What controller/wheel do you use?g 27
What are your hopes and goals for this season?learning basiclliy.....no experienc wiht GT cars so i will be very caoutius and just will drive my own race at first season...top 10 will be a win already :)

Hamish Sopwith

Premium Member
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Jan 13, 2014
- Where are you from?

UK

Been in AOR Since F1 2013 Season 7, and before that I raced in AOR I was on a PS3 league on 2011-12

I have used a pad for the last 5 years but recently changed to a wheel.

not to bothered but I would like to be top five.

Ycoms

Double AOR iRacing GTE Champion
Mar 4, 2015
- Where are you from?
I'm from Switzerland.
Joined AOR PC Split 1 for the last couple of races in season 9 and I'm racing in another F1 league too.
For this one I use my Logitech G27. :)
Actually nothing, I think I'll be struggling quite a lot at the beginning but I expect to get better as the season goes on, being in the upper half would be really great.

Innitialization

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 13, 2014
- Where are you from?
Wales and no I cannot say that really long train station in North Wales!
Raced in many different Leagues since the end of 2013 on both rFactor and Codies F1 games, raced in Season 8 in Split 4 and Season 9.5, in which I came second in the Split 2 Championship!
G27, arguably best for the money, I bought mine from Curry's for £150 at Christmas.
Hopefully I can be up there fighting for the championship, but mainly I just want to have fun racing as for me winnings good, but having a great time is more important!

Francesco Cinque

Pro Karter
May 19, 2015
- Where are you from?
I'm from Naples but I live in Bergamo, in Italy.
This is my first experience in a championship.
I bought some week ago a thrustmaster Ferrari challenge, it's a starter one i suppose :)
My goal for the season is to finish All races and improve race after race. I hope in some good placement! :)

SilverArrow3

GP2 Test Driver
Jan 15, 2014
Hello everyone ,

Well , my name is David and I'm from Belgium. I joined ARL/AOR somewhere in season 3 , for the F1 games on the PC. I was champion season 7 split 2. So I have only experience with the F1 games. But loving Project Cars , for me it's a refreshment playing this good (my opinion) game instead of the frustrating Codemasters F1 games.
In all this previous seasons I hardly had incidents on track so you can be sure I want to continue so on. Clean racing is why we join a league , right ?

I use a G27 since day 1.
And futher I just want to see fair battles in the races. But since I'm second in the standings it gives a bit of confidence. Altough we still have to wait and see what will happen. (I've been also near the bottom of the TT list before and ended up much higher in the actual championship)
But my goal is always to get into the top 5.

Ok guys , I will see you on the track.

Partyfuchs

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 22, 2015
- Where are you from?
I am from Germany living near Francfort.
I was racing in the Season 9 [F1 2014] and Season 9.5 [F1 2013] before.
I got my Fanatec CSR Motorsport since August 2014. Before that i was a XBOX360 controller driver.
I will try to get at least one podium and want to get as many points as possible.

moon10002

F1 Champion
Jan 21, 2014
- Where are you from?
UK, down in dorset
Been apart of the f1 leagues since S7b
Been using the madcatz mc 2 wheel as my other wheel is currently taking half a century to get dispatched
Win a race

ntunxun

Pro Karter
Apr 13, 2014
-Where are you from?
I'm from Denmark, living in beautiful Copenhagen. Still waiting for the first summer sun.
This is my first except for being on the reserve list for the f1 league.
G27
Basically to race as clean as possible and feel progression. Have a lot of fun.
Hope to get some decent finishes.

barroni1981

Formula Karter
May 12, 2015
Where are you from? North West England
- What is your previous league experience? None at all, relatively inexperienced with race sims in general. Played some F1 and Gran Turismo but nothing too serious
- What controller/wheel do you use? Logitech GT Force
- What are your hopes and goals for this season? To improve massively and finish top half. Had a 5th and a 3rd so far this season so got off to a good start. Looking at the times the Elite League are setting on these tracks I have a lot of improving to do. Loving it so far though

guirilia

Junior Karter
Jun 15, 2015
- Where are you from?
Germany
F1-Game.de F12012/2013/2014
G27
Fun, Racing and resulting Races ;)

Taner

Pro Karter
Jun 16, 2015
- Where are you from?
İstanbul/Turkey
Still racing in cmsracing.com, race2play.com, raceconnect.com with mainly rf1 and sometimes Assetto Corsa. We have got a quite large sim racing team is called DR Motorsports www.facebook.com/drmotorsportinternational is experienced about endurance races which are 4 to 24 hours. I have been racing actively online since 2011.
G-27
Just to find out Project cars and collecting datas.