PC - Introductions & Goals Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Introductions & Goals Thread

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016

Hello lads!

So to get everyone posting and talking about themselves a little, here's a few questions to answer, if you of course want to :)

1. Track you're most looking forward to in season 7 and why?

2. If you competed in a previous season in GT3, what was your favourite races/best results?

3. What are you hoping to achieve in Season 7?

Reactions: Anon1

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
I'll start off then, as a coordinator of this tier :) And, sorry for being a bit late with this thread.

I'm Morvic, my real name is Mateusz (Matthew in English). I'm 14 and from Poland. I currently own a G920 wheel. It seems like I'm a bit mentally handicapped which you eventually find out in the future (most of you already did). But I believe you will love me anyway :)

That's a hard one, but it must be either Catalunya or Silverstone. Simple reason - night races. I love racing in the night :)

2. If you competed in a previous season in GT3, what was your favourite races/best results?
I've competed in last season, my favourite race was Nordschleife, my first time league racing with a wheel. That wasn't main reason though, main reason was the track itself! :) My best result was in S6 finale on Oschersleben (4th).

Seeing that we have bunch of fast guys this season it might be unreal, but I am aiming for the highest step of the podium. Have fun, be consistent and fast, although that might not be that unreal :D

P.S. i'm not really mentally handicapped , that was a joke

Nismo

GP2 1st Driver
Jun 21, 2016
I'm a bit mentally handicapped which you eventually find out in the future (most of you already did).
Lol

maxafc46

GP2 1st Driver
Sep 6, 2016
Probably Silverstone in the dark, as have not raced in the dark before.

I have not done any competitve racing on Project Cars before, but looking foward to having some good races.

Honestly i have no idea. Despite my 159 hours of play time, I have very limited experience of racing competitively on project cars and have never experimented with any setups more than wing levels. So just generally looking to have some good battles. if i am fighting for the championship great, if i'm fighting for points then that will be just as fun.

Anon1

F1 Champion
Apr 13, 2016
Hello everyone,

my name is Steffen. I'm 46 years old and propably the oldest driver in the GT leagues. I'm born, raised and still living in Bremen, Germany. I'm driving with a Fanatec CSW V2 wheel and the V3 pedals. This is my third season overall and my second season in the Pro League.

Brno - I won there my first race in my first season in the AOR Semi-Pro league.

That's not easy, but i say Bathurst. That was my second win in the Semi Pro League and for me the most impressive, because i'm not a fan of this track. Manage this track without a scratch at my car was very nice.
In my first Pro season i missed the first two races, but I was 5th overall with two podiums at the end.

There are so many good drivers this season, so I hope for one or two top 10 finishes. And of course nice and clean races with you guys :sneaky:

Last edited:

W4ckyRac3r

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
May 18, 2015
Probably Silverstone in the dark, haven't raced in the dark on AOR before so that will be fun :p

I only managed two races of season 6 due to work commitments at the time, so I can't really answer that, from what I remember I finished around P10 at Spa

Consistent top 10 finishes is the aim, whether that will happen is a different story :D

Reactions: Enzo

WarnTyre

AOR AEC GTE Champion
Feb 3, 2016
Catalunya.
Love the flow of the track. Lots of battling.

I have competed in season 4 and 5. I finished 3rd in the championship in season 5, as i could not attend to the last few races, so i lost the win. Favourite season: Season 5, most battles.

Win the championship, and move up into elite next season.

Reactions: Enzo

Enzo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 7, 2015
I was only kidding buddy you would have got that 2nd if you turned up I just got lucky that day :shy:

N1kmido

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Sep 17, 2016
I miss Bathurst on the calendar as it´s one of my most favourite tracks around the world. Apart from that Laguna Seca and Catalunya always provide good races. Most exciting for me will be Watkins Glen, I´ve never raced there but the layout + the weather conditions seem to promise really good fun.

I´m quite new to AOR so I didn´t race in a GT3 season before. Got my first and only win since I started competitive online racing at Willow Springs as a part of the BMW 320 TC Pro League. If I had to pick my favourite race at AOR, most likely that would be my choice.

It´s my rookie season which means I will be cautious with any wishes or predictions. To improve my skill level on track regarding both lap times and fighting for position will always be my main target so I´ll keep it with that for now. Spotted some really fast guys in this tier, hopefully I can compete with at least some of you.

I´m looking forward to race all of you guys, so let´s get this started! (y)

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
Hi friends,
my real name is yılmaz.translate to english : dauntless,undaunted or indomitable.
im 38 years old.and i have 1 son.he is 5 years old.

hmmm, monza, this is my test track:)
season4. believe me each races were really amazing for me.battle with @Gxbbs on imola, with rain, road america without pitstop, battle with @Hideaki at silverstone.finally i got champion of proleague season 4 with my lovely car ginetta.season 5 was nightmare for me in elite league.i took a break season 6.
well,i have very strong team mate @grobi0815.
of course i expect,win the championship.
good luck guys.
thanks.