PC Introductions & Goals Thread

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
Staff Member
AC Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016

Hello lads!

So to get everyone posting and talking about themselves a little, here's a few questions to answer, if you of course want to :)

1. Track you're most looking forward to in season 7 and why?

2. If you competed in a previous season in GT3, what was your favourite races/best results?

3. What are you hoping to achieve in Season 7?

Duppy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 18, 2016
1. Track you're most looking forward to in season 7 and why? The circuits I am most looking forward to are Silverstone, Catalunya and Nurburgring because these are circuits I am very familiar with and enjoy them a lot.

2. If you competed in a previous season in GT3, what was your favourite races/best results? Not applicable.

3. What are you hoping to achieve in Season 7? I'm hoping to have some good wheel and grab the occasional good result.

JaPre

Junior Karter
Jan 13, 2017
Brno, because it's one I know quite well and am alright at.

2. If you competed in a previous season in GT3, what was your favourite races/best results?
N/A

Just have a bit of fun and hopefully do alright!

Mar 10, 2017
Hello everyone,

as im new to the aor leagues i will give a short introduction about myself
Im from germany currently 26 years old and studying for my master of science in engeneering

As i never league raced before i dont have to much expectations not coming last and dont cause issues for other is a good thing to begin with i guess
over the course of the season i hope to improve myself and maybe i can get somewhere in the front midfield
carwise i got myself in the corvette just cause it looks the best ;)
so if anyone wants to to help a rookie or wants to improve together im looking for a teammate

the track im most looking forward to is a difficult question as i would normally say brno i just love the flow of the track but i never driven a gt3 car in the rain so i have no clue if this will screw me over :D

TicklishPicklewickle

Project CARS Coordinator
Staff Member
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 23, 2016
Probably Brno, as this is a tight and twisty track, and I love tight and twisty tracks cause it never bores you to drive many laps on them. Also it is in the rain which is gonna be quite interesting as that is just another challenge which I like ;)

I'm new to the GT3 league this year. Did actually sign up for S6 nut had to pull out before season start because race nights was on the night where I had theory classes in driving school. Fortunately now I have my drivers license so I am now free on race nights :)

I would definitely hope to prove my worth this season. Put a lot of time into practicing to get some good results. Generally I'm definitely aiming inside the points at least for every race, but would like to get some good results inside top 10 or even some podiums ;)