Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2018
League: AOR iRacing GTE league
Date: 21-09-2020
Members Involved: @Lindholdt @Trempale @Jezza
Lap & Corner:
Before green flag
Description: People are just being overly aggressive on start. @Trempale Goes way too early and rear ends me pretty bad. @Jezza being super aggressive and making stupid dangerous moves, instead og having just a tiny bit of patience. I mean, if he wanna be aggressive and competitive, maybe he should work a bit more on his qualifying, so he can start up where he is supposed to?

Jezza

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 8, 2017
You're reporting me for reacting to a pile up and going flat out when it was green flag? Okay...

Lindholdt

Premium Member
Premium Member
Apr 26, 2018
No I'm showcasing you giving 0 F's about the drivers around you. You reaction to the check up was to be more aggressive...

Trempale

Junior Karter
Sep 16, 2020
Sorry about that.
As you can see in the second view from your video i was leaving a really big gap, trying not to get caught out by check ups.
Ironically i get caught out by a check up when i accelerate a tad to early to close the gap. I decided to dive to the right to avoid the check up and ran into the back of you. We were both reacting to the check up in front of us, only i was trying to catch up to the guy ahead because i didnt expect anymore check ups.

TL:DR, sorry, i got caught out by the check up.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
After having reviewed the start, the stewards have decided to give Graf 5 penalty points and a pitlane stop penalty for the next race he attends. The stewards believe that he should have been more careful and could have avoided the car in front. The stewards have also decided to give Nejedlik a warning for not keeping a constant speed as leader, which can cause incidents further down the field.

@Trempale @Jezza @MartinG1337

Status
Not open for further replies.