iRacing Coordinator
Jul 31, 2016
Thread Title: iRacing GTE R3 Domino - Luuk
League: GTE
Date: 01-10-19
Members Involved: @poisike78 - @Niclas Domino
Lap & Corner:
Lap 1 and in the last corner
Description: I got spun around before, tried to get off track, I did not know if I was still on track, looking at the replay I was. I then did make a bad rejoin that is all on me. And yea i am reporting myself

poisike78

AOR PCars PC Ginetta GT5 S1 T2 Champion
Feb 28, 2018
But this kind of massage needs to stop m8
While I find it honorable that You started this inquiry yourself, I don't care much for your "bitching" either about me writing something about it in the race thread. Believe me, I wrote it as nicely as I possible could.
Also I stand by the "what the ****?" in voice channel. I'm not proud of that, but if you get killed 2 times in one lap then even I get a bit angry. But I still hold the brakes from the point I hit You until my car stopped and I didn't rejoin the track unsafely neither of these times...

Curly

PS4 F1 League Runner & 3 Time AOR Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 27, 2017
Right lads that's plenty. If you've got additional footage post it. If there's bad blood still then take it to PMs and not in the stewards panel please.

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Domino should have taken more care rejoining the track. Therefore we have decided to give Domino a drive-through penalty for the next race he attends.

@poisike78 @Niclas Domino

Status
Not open for further replies.