iRacing Videos | ApexOnlineRacing.com

iRacing Videos

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
iLMS at Road America. P28 to P11 - GTE only Split

Reactions: FOGGY #7

Laughlin

Junior Karter
Apr 15, 2019
Have another.. first time driving at Lime Rock. A learning experience.
Full stream was an hour. First and last couple laps were amusing.

Any pointers would be fantastic!

xMinxG

F1 Senna Equivalent
Apr 1, 2016
Have another.. first time driving at Lime Rock. A learning experience.
Full stream was an hour. First and last couple laps were amusing.

Any pointers would be fantastic!

Remember you can throw about the mazda as much as you want, don't brake too hard and coast into shallow corners.

At least that's what I do.

Steve Allan

Formula 3 2nd Driver
May 12, 2019
So today I've actually gotten around to recording the replay from a race at Summit Point in the Mazda. And I know there will be a part of it which is going to be borning to watch cause I ended up in so much clean air it could be an advert for Dazz (for those who are not in the UK. Dazz is washing power).

However, the reason why I thought I would share this with everyone and well the internet, is that I know there are parts of the racecraft here that I'm missing. I think I'm missing too many Apex's but it would be nice to get everyone's thought about it.

Many thanks and hope you enjoy the first few laps and then a snooze fest... Just like some of the earlier races in this years F1 calendar lol

Steve Allan

Formula 3 2nd Driver
May 12, 2019
So I've been under the weather (got the flu during the summer... Only I could do that) but attempted a race on iRacing earlier and actually got my best result.
I think most of this result was thanks to a good start unlike yesterday