It's been fun | ApexOnlineRacing.com

It's been fun

Cpt.JJ

GP2 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2014
As many of my colleagues on the PS3 side have probably figured out, the last race on Thursday was meant to have been my last race until I decided to do a social race tonight that went well and was as quick as I have been throughout the later part of this season.

It is with great sadness that I have decided to stop racing in the F1 leagues for the foreseeable future, the reasons for this are the facts that I do not like the direction of which Codemasters are taking this series forward and I am simply not enjoying the games that they produce anymore.

I have really enjoyed the majority of the racing on here although on some occasions I have gotten myself into trouble for my big mouth, getting involved in incidents and sometimes being very stubborn when challenged about certain things.

Even though I have had only 1 win in the top league my pace has been right up there, however the luck has been a different matter throughout my 4 1/2 seasons here and ARL and sometimes frustrations getting the better of me. This site also helped me get back into Gran Turismo when things went very wrong for me on that game where I was able to finish Runner Up twice and win one championship.

I must thank the staff of AOR for the hard work they have put in, especially @FisiFan91 and @Dan Hawkins who helped restore order when ARL shut down so unexpectedly, @elite_sultan who was one of the members I first raced against and everyone who I have raced against and sometimes beat or got beaten by over the seasons, especially @Frede @FTR_Christos @KoS to name a few!

I will be back when the time is right and race you guys all over again!:D

I wish everyone on the F1 side the best of luck for the future and continue the great racing on here inspite of the games that we are given!;)

Last edited:

FisiFan91

AOR Founder
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Shame to see you go dude, but I don't blame you. Cheers for taking part in our leagues and I'm glad you've enjoyed the league racing here for the most part, and you're of course welcome back whenever you feel the time is right!

Reactions: Cpt.JJ

Dan Hawkins

AOR Founder & Director
Staff member
AOR Admin
Aug 18, 2014
Thanks for the mention - it's a shame to see you go though :( hopefully we'll see you around for project cars as that starts gearing up soon! I hope to race with you soon mate! All the best for you and what lies ahead, do pop back and say hi!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
Pleasure racing with you mate back in the early days(when I could keep up with you) have a good one and see you back here soon[emoji6]

Cpt.JJ

GP2 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Thanks for the mention - it's a shame to see you go though :( hopefully we'll see you around for project cars as that starts gearing up soon! I hope to race with you soon mate! All the best for you and what lies ahead, do pop back and say hi!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
You'll probably see me on Project CARS, I hope so aswell. The PS3 F1 league won't be the same without me though! ;)

FTR_Christos

1-time AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
So sad to see you living man. I still remember that night talking for my future uni etc.. you are a very good friend to me.. hope ot meet you on track again ! Good bye mate!