XB1 - Japan video thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Japan video thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

TeakQuickshare

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 23, 2017
Further shows why allrounder doesnt belong in this league, very clean lap, but it would have got him pole in F1 as well xD
The tiers are just poorly put together, a guy in F4 would have gotten P2 in our league, hopefully it will change for f1 2017

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
The tiers are just poorly put together, a guy in F4 would have gotten P2 in our league, hopefully it will change for f1 2017
You know why? Because half of the grid in each tier retired. New faces we know nothing about them. All that mattered was TT lap times. @matt212 was not fast enough for F3 in the beginning, but he picked up some impressive pace. Same for @Bailey .
We could do nothing about that and in this short season there was no point in making massive changes and interfering in the championship battles.
Allrounder is fast with the line, but how fast is he without it? That is the thing.
Nevermind, next season is a completely different game which will suit the pad drivers more, so who knows how the wheel users will be. Maybe the tiers will look completely different.
I am happy this game comes to an end though.

Cryo Lockdown

F1 Test Driver
Jan 13, 2014
So yeah, I did one (poor) run on the mediums before this happened.. Didn't record the medium lap because it was never going to be my official quali lap lol. Qualified last as well, please watch the other clip. I hit the barrier, thought damage was off & tried to test it.. fml

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
You know why? Because half of the grid in each tier retired. New faces we know nothing about them. All that mattered was TT lap times. @matt212 was not fast enough for F3 in the beginning, but he picked up some impressive pace. Same for @Bailey .
We could do nothing about that and in this short season there was no point in making massive changes and interfering in the championship battles.
Allrounder is fast with the line, but how fast is he without it? That is the thing.
Nevermind, next season is a completely different game which will suit the pad drivers more, so who knows how the wheel users will be. Maybe the tiers will look completely different.
If i remember correctly i was away most of the weekend timings needed to be done by so ran about 3 laps for each track :') dont get me wrong ive improved since then and if there was still the chance for me to move upto higher tiers to push myself against more evenly matched drivers i would quite happily

• Obvious
Reactions: Chiraq

AOR Midg3t

1x iRacing Endurance League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
@Allrounder x not trying to be that guy but i did spot a minor cut at degna 2?, but it wouldnt have mattered, the gain was miniscule in the 4 tenths you had over me , gg tho

my lap
reason for lateness: my 1800's coal powered type-writrer otherwise known as my laptop

T10 AllrndR

S13 AOR XB1 F2 Champion
Mar 5, 2017
Love ya bro
[DOUBLEPOST=1501695181][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Allrounder x not trying to be that guy but i did spot a minor cut at degna 2?, but it wouldnt have mattered, the gain was miniscule in the 4 tenths you had over me , gg tho

my lap
reason for lateness: my 1800's coal powered type-writrer otherwise known as my laptop
Saw that aswell bro so dw

Reactions: Chiraq

Chiraq

AOR's 'Finest' Driver
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Jun 28, 2016
I will make the enquiry in a bit so you guys have time to post your laps.