XB1 - Knockout PVP Rally Tournament [03/09/2017 @ 8PM UK Time] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Knockout PVP Rally Tournament [03/09/2017 @ 8PM UK Time]

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Rally.jpg

Introduction:
Hello and welcome to AOR's first PVP Rally event, which will see drivers fight against each other in a knockout tournament to then determine the ultimate victor. The exact format of the tournament will be dependent on the amount of people who sign up.

Event Date:
03/09/2017 8PM UK Time

Drivers are required to have signed up by 2PM on the 3rd of September to be included in this event, and details of the event will subsequently be announced before the start of proceedings.

Assists:
Mode:
Simulation
TC: No
ABS: No
Transmission: Sequential
Stop at time control: Manual
Force interior view: No

To sign up to this event, please reply to the thread with your gamertag.

Once signing up please try to ensure that you will be attending, however, if you then find yourself being unable to attend please make this known.

Driver List:

Reactions: Def

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
I'll give it a shot.

Either IxI H4YDEN IxI or AOR FAFF

What stage(s) will we be running?

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
  • Informative
Reactions: Iceberg

Casey legend99

Formula Karter
Oct 22, 2014
I'll be on around 8, GT: Casey legend99, if people are around then please message me on Xbox. I'm happy to setup the lobby or just participate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Informative
Reactions: Iceberg

Casey legend99

Formula Karter
Oct 22, 2014
Do excuse me if I'm not any challenge at all, haven't played the game in a few weeks and wasn't too good anyway

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk