XB1 - LAG/ Wing Damage | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 LAG/ Wing Damage

Status
Not open for further replies.

FolksyCash04

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 2, 2019
You asked for my help for POV's. I gave you the POV and now your using them against me, that's swooping low. You can clearly see on the video that I'll provide again that i was focusing on not being punted to Narnia by a lagging Mercedes. At the time I thought he was in front of me and then he lagged back which made me have a kneejerk reaction to swerve which was where you were positioned. I wasn't aware you were there. As said, i was simply avoiding the lagging Mercedes.

This in my opinon is a racing incident, and nothing more as you were offline, and going for a move which was never going to work.

DrummerJ92

Formula Karter
May 31, 2017
You asked for my help for POV's. I gave you the POV and now your using them against me, that's swooping low. You can clearly see on the video that I'll provide again that i was focusing on not being punted to Narnia by a lagging Mercedes. At the time I thought he was in front of me and then he lagged back which made me have a kneejerk reaction to swerve which was where you were positioned. I wasn't aware you were there. As said, i was simply avoiding the lagging Mercedes.

This in my opinon is a racing incident, and nothing more as you were offline, and going for a move which was never going to work.
not using anything against you, the Mercedes was very distracting and proximity arrows were all over the place so I am not surprised you didn't know I was there........ But I wasn't making a move, I was just there you were passing me on the outside I can't just disappear.

FolksyCash04

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 2, 2019
not using anything against you, the Mercedes was very distracting and proximity arrows were all over the place so I am not surprised you didn't know I was there........ But I wasn't making a move, I was just there you were passing me on the outside I can't just disappear.
are you fucking serious, you didn't use it against me? I provided you with the onboard from the start, you then had time to analyse it before making this thread. I expect Germo will shut this report and merge it with the current one i opened before you about the lag from centric or it'll be the other way round. You weren't being overtaken or passed because i was ahead by the time i had started turning in by at least half a car length.

DrummerJ92

Formula Karter
May 31, 2017
are you fucking serious, you didn't use it against me? I provided you with the onboard from the start, you then had time to analyse it before making this thread. I expect Germo will shut this report and merge it with the current one i opened before you about the lag from centric or it'll be the other way round. You weren't being overtaken or passed because i was ahead by the time i had started turning in by at least half a car length.
no need to swear, your footage was used for the dazkart incident not this one, everyone can see all stewards enquiries regardless, I am not here to argue who passed who, the footage of both points are given, nothing more needs to be said.

Germo

XB1 F1 Assist League Runner
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
May 12, 2015
Moved to the Stewards

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked over the footage and comments provided and we have decided that @FolksyCash04 was at fault for a Moderate Avoidable Collision. They will be given 10 penalty points and a 10 second time penalty to be added to their overall race time for the Singapore Grand Prix. We understand that @CentricGoblin85's lag was a factor in this incident but even though he was alongside, @FolksyCash04 still decided to turn in anyway which resulted in the collision with @DrummerJ92.

As for the lag from @CentricGoblin85, that is being dealt with in a separate enquiry here:

Closed. @Germo @DrummerJ92 @FolksyCash04

Status
Not open for further replies.