Kapo

AOR PC GT3 S11 Tier 2 Champion
Jun 6, 2018
Platform + League: PC ACC season 2
League Coordinator: @Chloé
Date: 5-11-2019
Members Involved: @Ulti
Description
: I won't describe what happened there, you can see it in the video. He didnt wait after that. I lost 8 or 9 positions and I had damaged oversteery car after the hit. Most important thing is I lost my concentration in the first lap. I'm sure you know what I mean.
This is my first enquiry in 5 AOR seasons. I'm really tired of losing positions this season for no reason. I just want a punt free race in "ELITE" League. Especially in the first lap.
From now on, I'll report anyone who hits me.

Ulti

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 5, 2016
Copy pasted from the other thread.

Yeah, idk really how I could've avoided the accident. Didn't know there was a big collision up ahead and didn't expect cars to come to a complete standstill. There was no yellow flag or anything beforehand and Kapo really slowed down a lot before i gave him a nudge.

I probably could've stopped and waited, but with the amount of cars behind it would've probably caused another incident. Probably the wrong call, dunno

• Disagree
Reactions: ZeroStefan

Chloé

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2019
Moved to stewards

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have agreed to award @Ulti a 20 seconds time penalty + 15 penalty points for causing a moderate avoidable collision and failing to wait for the affected driver.

Closed. @Chloé

• Indifferent
  • Informative
Reactions: Chloé and Ulti
Status
Not open for further replies.