XB1 - Lap 1 turn 1 damage | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Lap 1 turn 1 damage

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon4

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2018
Platform + League: XB1 F6
League Coordinator: @Chris Leather @TruckGameBernie
Date: 21/4/19
Members Involved: @aisenauar @Proulx2001
Description:
After qualifying in P4 on the softs I was the highest soft runner and felt I could be in with a good chance of winning the race. Unfortunately, at turn 1 lap 1 @aisenauar braked too late and made contact with me which damaged my wing and this may have caused @Proulx2001 damage as well. This caused me to drop to 8th place and pace was slower due to the damage. I finished in P3 and @aisenauar finished in P2 just over 10 secs in front. Last week he did a bit of a dive on the first lap that sent me wide but I withdrew that inquiry. To his credit he did apologise to me straight after the race tonight so respect for that.

Evidence:

aisenauar

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 19, 2018
Nothing to say about that...as I already said to him, I completely missed my braking point with all the cars covering my references. Totally my bad.
I should have been more cautious. As soon as I noticed I jumped on my brakes trying to stop the car but it was obviously too late :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon4

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
I realised that in my own POV you can actually see this too - in the right-hand mirror, you see the Haas run deep and drag a couple cars with it across the whole width of the corner.

Reactions: Anon4

Anon4

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2018
It looks like aisenauer's mistake also inadvertently caused wing damage to BarryTRCTurner as well, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.