XB1 - Lap 1 was like a 5 lap sprint lobby | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Lap 1 was like a 5 lap sprint lobby

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon4

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2018
Platform + League: f6
League Coordinator: @Chris Leather @TruckGameBernie
Date:14/4/19
Members Involved: @BoblereN @ItsProulx @aisenauar @Chris Leather @B4RRY 23

Description: After starting P4 on the harder compound to the others in front, I felt I had a decent chance of winning the race or least a podium. That was quickly taken away from me as a result of poor driving from others. Although it maybe minor, just before turn 1 @BoblereN turns into me and disturbs my rymthm going into turn 1. Just a bit further down the road heading into turn 2, I lifted slightly to avoid getting hit by a couple of cars involved in an incident, then @ItsProulx barges past me and pushes me onto the grass but possibly my lift played a part in this.

As I then head down to turn 2 @aisenauar tries an optimistic dive down the inside makes contact which sends me wide, and it's at this point I'm hit from behind I think by @Chris Leather which pushes me into @aisenauar and I ended up hitting the wall and damaging my front wings forcing an unscheduled pit stop and losing heaps of time. This incident had a huge negative impact on my race and I could only recover to finish P6 in the race. I understand if some of this seems pedantic but it's good to nip things like this in the bud early to ensure standards are raised for future races.
Just as I'm going in to the last corner on my way to pit. I defend the inside and get hit from behind by @B4RRY 23 No hard feelings on my part to those I have named.

Also, I received a 5 second stop go penalty for what I believe to be an unfair illegal overtake from the game. I would like the 5 seconds removed from my finish time if the stewards agree.

Evidence: Photos/Videos of the incident if applicable.

Last edited:

Proulx

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Sorry mate, I had to avoid @Chris Leather here as he was rejoining the track and you lost speed beside me, I had no intention in making such contact.

Reactions: Anon4

BoblereN

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Oct 10, 2016
Sorry about the touch mate - I was actually thinking that I had passed your entire car... I was surprised about the touch as well - I'm not sure I would call it anything else than a little touch that unsettled both of us... I would also have thought you moved a little more to the left to get a better exit of T1.. Plenty of room on the left of the car.. Although it is not for me to judge :) I'm looking forward to next race, hopefully a lot more uneventful from your perspective, at least seen from the impact side.. Eventful with a lot of batteling :)

Anyway, as it was my first race within AOR, please let me know clearly if I should change anything about the drive, or done something else. I'm only here to learn and close battles is what I enjoy the most.

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
from 27:00 you see @aisenauar tap @LE Revolution at T3, but then just after T4 you are on the right hand side on my video and you look to have a lag spike/desync issue, as you disappear

i didn't touch you on my POV

see my video below:

Anon4

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2018
from 27:00 you see @aisenauar tap @LE Revolution at T3, but then just after T4 you are on the right hand side on my video and you look to have a lag spike/desync issue, as you disappear

i didn't touch you on my POV

see my video below:
[/QUO

Please accept my apologies then mate. It looked like you went into the back of me from my pov. There was some issue in the lobby at the start and wonder if that contributed to this.

aisenauar

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 19, 2018
I don’t recall any contact on turn one, unfortunately I don’t have a recording, but if you see Chris footage, he disappears just after turn3

BarryTRCTurner

AOR XB1 Radical SR3 RS Champion
Dec 9, 2018
I will add my point of view, but I think I was a case of me being unaware the car in front was damaged so his braking point was earlier than I expected, but I did tap him so I’m sorry.

Anon4

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2018
@Chris Leather @TruckGameBernie I would like to withdraw all stewards inquiries in relation to this post after evidence that my connection could have had a role to play in the sequence of events. I will say that there was an issue with the lobby at the beginning and maybe that affected my connection, but not sure.

Reactions: BarryTRCTurner
Status
Not open for further replies.