DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Platform + League: PS4 - AOR Teams Tournament
League Coordinator: @BosslyGaming @DemoN
Date: 02/05/19
Members Involved: @ch1cken1990 @Speed Bari @S2V_DaniMG
Description: A divebomb from Tim sees Dani spun around, and results in the contact from him and Speed Bari which causes a non finish for the S2V driver. The coordinating team would like you all to submit evidence from this incident so that the stewards can investigate.
Evidence:

Speed Bari

Pro Karter
Aug 16, 2018
My view is so self explanatory the I won't downgrade it by explaining, i also retired out of frustion too as the Williams driver had broken my front wing in a seperate incident

ch1cken1990

Formula Karter
Jan 27, 2018
Yes, this accident was my fault. To late on the brake still trying to avoid it with a move to the inside. My POV:

Mercedes driver looking forward to see your separate incident...

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
As promised by the stewards, severe punishment would be allocated throughout this tournament if necessary. For this incident, the stewards have decided to award @ch1cken1990 a 10 second time penalty for the race in Japan, as well as a Qualifying Ban for the next race he attends in this series, which will be tonight in the American GP. Such reckless moves are absolutely not tolerated in this series, and the stewards make no apology for the severity of this penalty given the consequences it inflicted to other teams.

Closed @Williams Esports @BosslyGaming.

Reactions: ch1cken1990
Status
Not open for further replies.