Mar 20, 2018
Platform + League: PS4 Tier 1 Classic Christmas Cup
League Coordinator: @alexukr @Bankai_Bullett
Date:
23-12-2018
Members Involved:
@Bcolt93
Description:
On lap 6, @Bcolt93 went wide in Luffield. I saw the gap and went for the move. On the exit of this corner, it looks like he turned into me twice, which caused me to spin and lose multiple seconds. At the end of the video, you can see I got damage from the incident as well. I checked my car condition, because I felt a lot of understeer going through Maggots and Becketts.
Also, it would be nice to see the POV from @alexukr and @leefindlay04, considering they were behind us when the incident took place.
Evidence:

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Don't have footage, but I got tapped twice on the right, including mid corner and was getting pinballed between the 2 of you on the exit. Don't really give a **** if there's a pen or not so the stewards can do whatever they want to get rid of this quickly

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
my POV, should clean this up (2:30 onwards)

Casper24-F1

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 20, 2018
Looks like it's desync unfortunately. Second race in the Classic Christmas Cup I got taken out by desync.... :cry:
It's not your fault @Bcolt93. It's also not your fault @alexukr.
Let's forget about this and move on :)
Merry Christmas to you all!

Could you please close this with No Further Action?

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
Looks like it's desync unfortunately. Second race in the Classic Christmas Cup I got taken out by desync.... :cry:
It's not your fault @Bcolt93. It's also not your fault @alexukr.
Let's forget about this and move on :)
Merry Christmas to you all!

Could you please close this with No Further Action?
on the bright side you will have a very good chance next race

• Clever
Reactions: Casper24-F1

leefindlay04

Formula 3 Test Driver
Mar 26, 2018
Platform + League: PS4 Tier 1 Classic Christmas Cup
League Coordinator: @alexukr @Bankai_Bullett
Date: 23-12-2018
Members Involved: @Bcolt93
Description: On lap 6, @Bcolt93 went wide in Luffield. I saw the gap and went for the move. On the exit of this corner, it looks like he turned into me twice, which caused me to spin and lose multiple seconds. At the end of the video, you can see I got damage from the incident as well. I checked my car condition, because I felt a lot of understeer going through Maggots and Becketts.
Also, it would be nice to see the POV from @alexukr and @leefindlay04, considering they were behind us when the incident took place.
Evidence:
this is my POV