Moved - Last PC China Incident | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Moved Last PC China Incident

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlwarren

Pro Karter
Aug 7, 2018
Platform + League: PC F1
League Coordinator: @Fehler3
Date: 27/9/2020
Members Involved: @dlwarren @andinator
Description:
I take a wider line to cut in on the apex and andi pokes his nose in there causing me to half spin and causing me to lose 2 positions to both him and another driver. NOTE: He apologised immediately after the race
Evidence:

andinator

Pro Karter
Jan 5, 2019
After many laps of not being able to overtake somebody due to the drs train I was very close to warren on the start finish straight and as he went a bit wide in t1 I tried to unsettle his line a bit on the inside but unfortunately the gap closed and we had a slight wheel contact, didn't expect his rear to get that loosey though. Was still my bad but little contacts like that shouldn't be penalised imo

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and have decided to award @andinator a 5 second time penalty and 5 penalty points. He initiates contact which causes another driver to half spin and lose positions - that is worthy of a penalty.

Closed. @Fehler3 @dlwarren

Status
Not open for further replies.