League General Chat | ApexOnlineRacing.com

League General Chat

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Welcome to the general chat everyone. As usual the purpose of this chat is the arrange fixtures, talk about the league in general or more or less anything you can think of. Consider this your free-zone within the AOR FIFA leagues.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Hi guys, in order to not hold the league up I've quickly sorted out the first week of fixtures. You have my permission to start playing them from now. Please be sure to use the results thread for your respected Division to record any games played. Good luck everyone and the rest of the fixtures will be up as soon as I can sort it out!.

DIV 1: Week 1
StuartB494 v KurtJP35
Troyfmcg v tam french
Shaw lxl v Smithycity99
JordanMcGonigal v ADC Racer
LST Viperz 0-2 Jiggy
I Jason97F1 I v Blackstahill

tam french 0-4 StuartB494
Smithycity99 v KurtJP35
ADC Racer v Troyfmcg
Jiggy v Shaw lxl
Blackstahill 2-3 JordanMcGonigal
I Jason97F1 I 2-1 LST Viperz

DIV 2: Week 1
Jpearse723 v Robokill123
Lewis_Tids v Wizard
Michael Marlow v Bence Fehér
Hugo Smith v IIAMJOSH1997
Tom Wilkinson v MrJonesyy

Wizard v Jpearse723
Bence Fehér v Robokill123
IIAMJOSH1997 v Lewis_Tids
MrJonesyy v Michael Marlow
Tom Wilkinson v Hugo Smith

@StuartB949 , @KurtJP35 , @Troyfmcg , @tam french , @Shaw lXl , @Smithycity99 , @JordanMcGonigal , @ADC Racer , @LST Viperz , @Jiggy , @I Jason97F1 I , @Blackstahill , @Jpearse723 , @Robokill123 , @Lewis_Tids , @Wizard , @Michael Marlow , @Bence Fehér , @Hugo Smith , @IIAMJOSH1997 , @MrJonesyy

IF YOU NEED NEED TO FIND OUT ANYONE'S GAMERTAG I'M AFRAID YOU'LL HAVE TO FIND IT LOOKING THROUGH THE SIGN UP THREAD HERE FOR NOW. WILL SORT OUT A PROPER FIXTURES LIST ASAP.

Last edited:

Stoo

F1 2nd Driver
Jul 3, 2015
RIP in pieces the final number 9 at the end of my gamertag March 2014 - May 2016

Stoo

F1 2nd Driver
Jul 3, 2015
when you're hoping for an easy week to begin with and you've got to play a sweaty game against shaw
At least all you have to deal with is Stephen Fletcher compared to me having to deal with tevez and incidentally a wee bit of a better player :sneaky:

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
At least all you have to deal with is Stephen Fletcher compared to me having to deal with tevez and incidentally a wee bit of a better player :sneaky:
He's actually got my main man Michy to deal with, along with PAAAAAAAAACE on the wings ;)

Ps. we all know how a certain high rated Striker got on last season early doors...

Stoo

F1 2nd Driver
Jul 3, 2015
He's actually got my main man Michy to deal with, along with PAAAAAAAAACE on the wings ;)

Ps. we all know how a certain high rated Striker got on last season early doors...
Yeah but tevez. Perfect for fifa that coont

Stoo

F1 2nd Driver
Jul 3, 2015
Coulda picked boca meself but my first season with Aor did sorta teach me that I shouldnt believe in one man teams when I struggled with Chile that season, especially defensively. Kurt on the other hand does appear to believe in one man teams with him going tevez juniors and zenit st hulkensburg in the last 2 seasons :p

• Funny
Reactions: Shaw lXl

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
Coulda picked boca meself but my first season with Aor did sorta teach me that I shouldnt believe in one man teams when I struggled with Chile that season, especially defensively. Kurt on the other hand does appear to believe in one man teams with him going tevez juniors and zenit st hulkensburg in the last 2 seasons :p
I also believe in that method of picking teams: Napuain and now Olympique de Fletcher

• Funny
Reactions: Stoo