League General Chat | ApexOnlineRacing.com

League General Chat

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Just a reminder that any week 1 games not played come midnight Sunday will go down as double-losses. If you feel you have/are trying to play your game but your opponent is avoiding doing so then please message me in a DM with proof of this (screenshot/picture, whatever). If the proof is deemed good enough you may be given the walkover. Of course we will always push for the game to be played though and no walkovers will be given until after the deadline.

• Informative
Reactions: Wizard

Jiggy

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Nov 5, 2015
Hell one and all,

Being as the euros are fast approaching, i think it would be a good idea to set up a fantasy football league for the tournament. I presume that the majority of you know how it works, so i wont bother explaining it. But if you are interested could you either like this post or reply and ill set up a fantasy league!

Ps. We could consider this for when the premiership starts again next season