League General Chat | ApexOnlineRacing.com

League General Chat

LST Viperz

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 27, 2014
Sorry for the inactivity recently had exams in gonna be on for a few hours tonight though so if any of you guys are free just let me know @Jiggy @Smithycity99 (as for my game with Shaw I will try and play that when he gets back from his holiday)

Also @I Jason97F1 I we need to play our cup game at some point

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Alright guys, update will be later today for standings and fixtures. For now the 2 week forfeit rule is going to be placed on hiatus as everything's getting a little messy. With Shaw on holiday too it means we're slightly understaffed currently so continued patience is very much appreciated.

Please can people push to get their cup games done. I understand Shaw vs Tam will have to be delayed but any other games, please play them ASAP! If cup games aren't played then I can't move forward to the next round.

Thanks,
Kurt.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Wizard

Jiggy

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Nov 5, 2015
@Blackstahill @LST Viperz @KurtJP35 when are you all available to play?

Blackstahill & viperz we have this week to get it played.
Also, ive been banned from communications so you'll need to message me on my other account - ll ScatMan (The 'll' are lowercase L's)

@Shaw lXl ill play you when you get back

@tam french ive tried to get hold of you numerous times, so what shall i do @KurtJP35 ???

Blackstahill

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 25, 2015

Also, ive been banned from communications so you'll need to message me on my other account - ll ScatMan (The 'll' are lowercase L's)

@tam french ive tried to get hold of you numerous times, so what shall i do @KurtJP35 ???
@Jiggy i can play until the sweden euro game starts. i think its 5pm.

Jiggy

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Nov 5, 2015

guys could you please let me know when youre on so we can play? or just message me on xbox and ill message you off my other account. need to get these games played asap :) ill be on later today and over the weekend

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
NOTICE: An ultimatum has been placed on Div 2. If we don't see an improvement in games played in the next 2 weeks then the division will be closed down and discontinued before play-offs commence. Those that have not played enough games without explanation and have no previous record of playing games in the league will be blacklisted unconditionally. There isn't an exact number of games that need to be played and each case will be judged on an individual basis.

Thanks,
Kurt.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Standing and fixtures update will be later today so be sure to play games in the next few hours if you want them shown on the update.