League General Chat | ApexOnlineRacing.com

League General Chat

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Standings and Fixtures update will be tomorrow just to make everyone aware.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Division 2 has now officially folded due to the failure to meet the given ultimatum. The division has been judged and evaluated by both myself and my fellow cods. The criteria for blacklisting was that all cods had to agree that the individual in question was worthy of blacklisting. Based on this the following people will be blacklisted from AOR FIFA without the opportunity for later removal:

Jpearse723, Robokill123

A couple other were EXTREMELY close to being blacklisted but just avoided the call. I am going to sign Division 2 off with a stern warning to those who managed to stay in. If you ever show a sign on not wanting to play games or not caring for the league again you WILL be blacklisted without second consideration. There are a few of you who are being watched extra carefully from now on.

To avoid it being all doom and gloom I would like to thank the few of you that showed a good ethic to the league and will of course be rewarded by being offered a spot for our first season on FIFA 17. So thank you to @Wizard , @Tom Wilkinson and @IIAMJOSH1997 for not only playing more games than anyone else but also keeping active on the forums and responding to both members of the league and cods when required. A few others in the league did okay but put it this way, you wont be allowed to perform at that level again. Also, good luck to Wizard and Tom since you two are still in the AOR FA Cup too!

• Informative
Reactions: Shaw lXl and Wizard

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
@tam french has been removed from the league due to extreme inactivity without reason. Blacklisting to be considered by coordination team over the next few days.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
@SoggyCabbages has replaced Tam French for the remainder of the season. I'm not going to put a strict deadline on games since we've got quite a while till the next FIFA but everyone should try to play their games when they get the chance.

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
@KurtJP35 Giving you a heads up that whenever I try and play my games, it says I've been invited in the bottom left of the screen but I don't get a notification, meaning I can't join the game...

It even happened against Troy.

If anyone has any suggestion please shoot them my way because if I can't get it fixed I can't play

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Also @KurtJP35 @Blackstahill @Jiggy @Stoo @Smithycity99 @Shaw lXl @I Jason97F1 I You should all have a message about playing, although I must assume some of you cba because the matches go back nearly a month without a single bit of contact fro anyone with regards to getting them played. Fair do's we are all busy, myself included but if you's don't message me and I don't have time to check the forums due to outside commitments then they will never get played.

On a side note, Kurt I noticed myself and Shaw had a game with P-P as the score. We did try and play but the previously mentioned issue stopped us actually getting it played :(

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Standings and fixtures update will be this evening. For anyone who needs to play me, I'm currently out of XBL Gold but will be renewing very soon (next few days) and then I'll work on messagin some of you. Games vs Troy are, as he instructed, likely to go down as auto wins since he is having difficulties playing games currently.

Thanks,
Kurt.

LST Viperz

Formula 4 Test Driver
Dec 27, 2014
Just to let everyone know I go on holiday on Saturday for a week so if anyone would like to play tomorrow that'd be great but otherwise it'll have to be when I'm back home.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Standings update will be later today guys and this time I'll be adding in the walkovers against Troy due to his notification issues (as asked by him).

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Just a reminder guys that the final deadline for ALL LEAGUE GAMES is midnight at the end of this month. Any unplayed games will be put down as double-losses and a champion will be crowned based on the remaining standings. Extensions are available if need be but be sure to ask for them prior to this deadline or else they will NOT get approval. There's the usual 'show you tried to play' stuff as well where if you feel you tried to play a game and the other person avoided it then you can submit evidence in a DM to a coordinator of your choice (me, @Shaw lXl or @MrJonesyy ). There's no point submitting any evidence until at least within 48 hours of the deadline's approach as any earlier than that will likely be ignored (or at least delayed until the final deadline).

On a side note, unless a miracle occurs very soon (basically, games get played very quickly), I can't honestly see the AOR FA Cup getting a winner assigned this season. It's disappointing and I feel it's a lesson learned in terms of running cups in the future (basically, don't). Perhaps this stance will be reconsidered if we deem it suitable down the line.

After this deadline work on the FIFA 17 league will begin so please feel free to suggest ideas for both team choices and league structure ideas. We are unlikely to try anything too radical but we're generally open minded to at least hearing what you have to say.

Finally, I feel the need to say blacklisting is possible if deemed necessary. This isn't a threat against anyone and to be honest we likely won't blacklist a current competitor but it is worth noting that if this happens then I have at least given you a fair warning. I'm not going to set any strict criteria but I'd say aiming for between 16 and 18 league games should be a minimum of standard required as usual in the AOR FIFA leagues. Obviously, 22 is the real goal though.

Thanks,
Kurt

@I Jason97F1 I , @JordanMcGonigal , @Stoo , @Jiggy , @LST Viperz , @Shaw lXl , @Smithycity99 , @SoggyCabbages , @Troyfmcg , @ADC Racer

• Informative
Reactions: Shaw lXl and Wizard

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Go back through this post, somewhere I have tagged everyone I needed to play, then look how many of those games have actually been played? I'd go with less than half, why? Because nobody comes online, and when they do they simply do not care.

Now I'm happy to get all my games played but if the opposition can't be bothered then why should I get a double loss?

@KurtJP35

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Just a reminder guys that the final deadline for ALL LEAGUE GAMES is midnight at the end of this month. Any unplayed games will be put down as double-losses and a champion will be crowned based on the remaining standings. Extensions are available if need be but be sure to ask for them prior to this deadline or else they will NOT get approval. There's the usual 'show you tried to play' stuff as well where if you feel you tried to play a game and the other person avoided it then you can submit evidence in a DM to a coordinator of your choice (me, @Shaw lXl or @MrJonesyy ). There's no point submitting any evidence until at least within 48 hours of the deadline's approach as any earlier than that will likely be ignored (or at least delayed until the final deadline).

On a side note, unless a miracle occurs very soon (basically, games get played very quickly), I can't honestly see the AOR FA Cup getting a winner assigned this season. It's disappointing and I feel it's a lesson learned in terms of running cups in the future (basically, don't). Perhaps this stance will be reconsidered if we deem it suitable down the line.

After this deadline work on the FIFA 17 league will begin so please feel free to suggest ideas for both team choices and league structure ideas. We are unlikely to try anything too radical but we're generally open minded to at least hearing what you have to say.

Finally, I feel the need to say blacklisting is possible if deemed necessary. This isn't a threat against anyone and to be honest we likely won't blacklist a current competitor but it is worth noting that if this happens then I have at least given you a fair warning. I'm not going to set any strict criteria but I'd say aiming for between 16 and 18 league games should be a minimum of standard required as usual in the AOR FIFA leagues. Obviously, 22 is the real goal though.

Thanks,
Kurt

@I Jason97F1 I , @JordanMcGonigal , @Stoo , @Jiggy , @LST Viperz , @Shaw lXl , @Smithycity99 , @SoggyCabbages , @Troyfmcg , @ADC Racer
I already told you I can't play because I can't invite people and the invites I get sent don't pop up on screen but it tells me that I have been invited in the bottom left corner.

This makes it near impossible to play any of my remaining league matches.