League General Chat | ApexOnlineRacing.com

League General Chat

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
I already told you I can't play because I can't invite people and the invites I get sent don't pop up on screen but it tells me that I have been invited in the bottom left corner.

This makes it near impossible to play any of my remaining league matches.
I know mate. I already gave walkovers as you requested. Didn't actually mean to tag you in this, apologies.

As for @SoggyCabbages & @JordanMcGonigal , I'm well aware that a lot of people have effectively abandoned the league and of course this has been tracked closely. If you give me some general evidence you have tried to play (I'm not asking for an analytical report after all) then you'll likely get the walkover. I said the double-loss would be given if neither party tried, not if one side didn't. At the very least you should aim to play the people who have a good game count to their name (Viperz, Jason, Shaw etc.). I've had DMs from people effectively admitting they don't want to play anymore which will, of course, be considered when walkovers are handed out.

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Th
I know mate. I already gave walkovers as you requested. Didn't actually mean to tag you in this, apologies.

As for @SoggyCabbages & @JordanMcGonigal , I'm well aware that a lot of people have effectively abandoned the league and of course this has been tracked closely. If you give me some general evidence you have tried to play (I'm not asking for an analytical report after all) then you'll likely get the walkover. I said the double-loss would be given if neither party tried, not if one side didn't. At the very least you should aim to play the people who have a good game count to their name (Viperz, Jason, Shaw etc.). I've had DMs from people effectively admitting they don't want to play anymore which will, of course, be considered when walkovers are handed out.
Thats fair enough, Just so you know I won't be signing up next season due to the fact I could be in the Army by the time FIFA comes out.

Reactions: KurtJP35

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Hey guys,

Final message here from me before the season closes off. As previously announed the deadline for games will be midnight tomorrow although, as always, extensions are available if anyone's interested. As it stands theres a handful of games that will be given as walkovers but the majority are currently going down as double losses. Don't expect a message under the lines of 'I've tried to play you" from 3 months ago is going to pass as evidence for playing the game now. Everyone is free to submit evidence they feel they tried to play the game a fair amount so that they may be given the walkover if they are deemed to be deserving of it. DM any evidence to me or one of my fellow cods so that it can be judged in the coordinator's chat. The champions will likely be announced on the 1st of September. After this announcement is made the season will be closed off until the beginning of the next season on FIFA 17.

It's not confirmed yet either but there may be a cod change up depending how everyone feels so potential spots may open up in the near future. If you are interested in becoming a FIFA cod in the near future then keep your eyes open for the announcement.

Thanks,
Kurt

Reactions: Shaw lXl and Wizard