League General Chat | ApexOnlineRacing.com

League General Chat

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
@Finch @Def @Wizard @AdamDaniels99 @Jamie_183 @JordanK2406 When are you guys free?

I'm available:
Wed 16:15 - 21:00
Thurs 16:00 - 18:00
Friday 14:00 - 20:00
Saturday 14:00 - 20:00

Let me know.
May be easier to message me on XBL - CHURK88
What about this wednesday mate?
Catched up on the fixtures, I need to play against @JordanK2406 @LST Viperz @MarkPaterson [USER=22112]@Wadders811 @Finch[/USER]
We still need to do games, let me know when are you guys available I'm willing to sort it all this week

Finch

3-time AOR Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Nov 20, 2015
What about this wednesday mate?

We still need to do games, let me know when are you guys available I'm willing to sort it all this week
I'll play you tomorrow if your available from 3:30 onwards

Reactions: Def

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
Almost nobody answers when we mention them how can you arrange a fixture ? I'm willing to play all matches my predecessor didn't, but at this point my opponent might as well be dead and I still wouldn't know it

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
Almost nobody answers when we mention them how can you arrange a fixture ? I'm willing to play all matches my predecessor didn't, but at this point my opponent might as well be dead and I still wouldn't know it

Reactions: Wizard

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
I'll try getting to said opponents on xbox directly because I don't like to give up. Might take a long time though.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Just a quick update since I feel you guys are owed one. Basically, I have attempted to throw together a final standings several times now since the season's official ending but I really am not happy with how it ends up looking. I'd say around 40% of it is simulated double losses which is not competitive at all. The general lack of interest shown in this league makes it difficult to continue on. I will likely just throw up the standings I have sitting in my computer as it's better than nothing. At least that way we can crown a champion.

As for the future of the league, the cod team is going to be under some pretty heavy changes in the near future. I can't confirm what will or won't happen but I'd keep your eyes peeled as it's very possible that some vacancies may be opening up for cod team positions.

Thanks,
Kurt.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Not really. The league has pretty much been placed on total hiatus for the foreseeable future. If someone was interested they could take over the cod team and run their own but in terms of me, MrJonesyy and Shaw it seems unlikely anything is going to happen any time soon (for a variety of reasons tbh).

• Informative
Reactions: Wizard