PC - League Timing | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC League Timing

Rimone17

Junior Karter
Jul 13, 2017
After scrolling through the requirements needed to get into AOR league racing, i found out that the timing for each rave is 8pm UK timing. I was wondering if you can't make it does it mean that one is not eligible of joining the league?

EDIT:
Also if we do not have have F1 2016 on steam but bought it from a shop do we still put in our steam name?

Thanks
Rim.

Last edited:

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
After scrolling through the requirements needed to get into AOR league racing, i found out that the timing for each rave is 8pm UK timing. I was wondering if you can't make it does it mean that one is not eligible of joining the league?

EDIT:
Also if we do not have have F1 2016 on steam but bought it from a shop do we still put in our steam name?

Thanks
Rim.
Yes. The PC leagues run on a Sunday at 8pm UK time (BST or GMT depending on DST).

If you have bought F1 2016 from a shop it makes no difference, all the multiplayer is via Steam. In fact, game installation is handled by Steam with a DVD key inside the pack.

If you haven't bought F1 2016 yet (and I assume not because of the questions) then hold off for F1 2017 as the F1 2016 sign-ups are closed. It is only about 4 weeks now to release. There will be plenty of socials before the leagues start and time to complete your submission for the F1 leagues when they reopen for Season 14.

Cheers.