F1 Coordinator
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
iGP Manager
League Update
View attachment 65149

Hello everyone!

Thank you for such a high volume of interest for the official iGP Manager league! We can confirm that this league will be coming in early 2019, with sign-ups and full information of the league being posted shortly after the festive period.

If you have any more questions at this time please do not hesitate to ask in this thread. Myself, @H_pro1 or @FakeGhostPirate make up your coordinating team for this league and we will endeavour to reply to whatever queries you have between us.

If you are yet to register your interest then be sure to head over to the following thread:
https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/official-igp-manager-league-announcement.48918/

Interested Members:

@Andious @Facu_Zanu @Faerge @nicorzF104 @Meister @PolariuZ @Bistone @Valla29 @Lokyter @ramacphee5 @Borderline @JimmyMarkou @Mojje57 @Fokus @NahelTheGoat @SoggyCabbages @SMEAJ @Royal351 @JLNII @MrMate @Thecorbianchi @Alessandro Calella @BLBthaGOD @Vérsándor @batelcro @CookieBertone @Herbal @AbsoLutLoL @CharlyM239 @Sid Kumar @yourcaptainrex @Farhan @FLYINGITALIAN44 @Itz_Elliot @Nico85 @Sonat @sipee95 @Trolled @Bankai_Bullett @DropKicker @miroan19 @Noddee 1984 @iej76 @Formula_THA @Leo Yeo @Phoenixtria @Mandu 87 @Bobbyben133 @Monster883 @Domenico @MARB @xMinxG @GaMeer23 @Hayden_430 @JrHonour @Pika_Network @Red_Oblivion_ @Valentin @Johnsallonika @Peter Man @antivebeacon @JIM-JakeT @Benjwri @REV Motorsports @denzz @Bonifacivs-VIII @marshallh @Silverscreen @CELopes @Giuseppe @SimoBacchi98 @F1_JAM @Lucas Senna @HaiCo @Rodrigo Kelly @peteharper @twl245 @okaui @Maron14 @Def @Nicholas Pressey @BastiaansGames @oci @rakshith440 @v1nc3nt @Matias Candas @Jordy van Oosten @Tortoise @akis s @Nonleague

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iGP Coordinator
Dec 25, 2017
Cool. Our long wait almost pays off

Just a question...

As I've been beta-tester of iGP for a while now, I have a second account already, which is still level one and no races have been done. Am I able to join with that account or do I have to create a whole new account?

My test account doesn't have anything special added. I just use it to test tutorials every now and then when a new version gets released.

DropKicker

Junior Karter
Nov 2, 2018
Great to finally hear from you guys!

I had created an account when I first read the announcement on the forums here, I have not joined any leagues, nor spent any money or tokens, so it's basically new. Will I be required to create a new account anyways?

It's not a big deal, but it means I have to create a new e-mail adress to tie that account and so on...

Borderline

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
iGP Coordinator
Dec 25, 2017
It's not a big deal, but it means I have to create a new e-mail adress to tie that account and so on...
No need for a new address. Just take the existing account which you don't wish to use any longer. Chance the mailaddress into a fake one. Then you can create a new account with the same address.

DemoN

PS4 F1 League Runner & Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
iGP Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
Everyone will be required to create a new account from a specified date onward, from which you are free to prepare and train however you deem necessary.

@Borderline @DropKicker

AbsoLutLoL

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Dec 29, 2017
@DemoN so we CAN get new drivers, TD, and other stuff? If so, that will be a frenzy for R1