PC - Leaving league | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Leaving league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova

Pro Karter
Sep 17, 2016
I have decided to leave the league racing. Feel like its completely unfair... As i've given blatant proof but none of these "Super Admins" will even listen because of the 48 hour rule. The screenshots are from the same race, not like 48 hours makes a difference at all. Anyway the races will be fun at the front... so good luck to everyone. And i'd like to thank Yorkie and Fisi for the commentary its been great

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
If there wasn't a 48 hour rule then I could make an enquiry 3 years later

Tscharf followed the guidelines, you didn't.

• Agree
Reactions: EVR Morvic

Soulah

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 1, 2016
There is a difference between posting a week later and 3 years later.

Soulah

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jun 1, 2016
I know it's the rules but it's unfair

Last edited:

GodfatherofShift

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 9, 2017
u should have done it earlier nova... really.. its pretty sad that u wanna leave now. my opinion to this... leaving is an Option, but for sure not the best. ad soulah, there is a difference between posting within 48 hours and 7 days. we all have to stick to the rules, fair or not, it simply doesnt matter. the rules are for all. was impressed and depressed about ur fight for p1^^ hope we´re gonna see us again here at aor!

Reactions: Soulah

Nova

Pro Karter
Sep 17, 2016
You won't see me later. Admins play by their small rule book and make no acceptions 48h is a joke. And its even funnier that i have probably 100 screenshots of him cutting gaining an "unfair advantage". But hey its okay because he made the complaint within 48 hours against me. Bs... He was searching for that 1 sec per lap for me to gain 20 odd seconds over the race so decided to put the blame on me cutting when he was too. I've had enough, not bothered now. No point in me continuing anyway with the extremely harsh penalty so nvm

rillo7105

1-time AOR PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Jun 21, 2016
Leaving and quitting for one dsq is really ridicilous. I think there were alot cutting/extending at Barcelona from almost everyone on the grid and sadly you didn't report it in time but giving up the championship that easily shouldn't really be an option.

You signed up for the season of 10 races and did you expect easy wins when you cut and extend like you have done and when that doesn't work anymore you quit?

Be a man and fight for the title instead!

And i agree that not only you should be punished even if you reported it too late. There were others that could have done the same so i think this race is exceptional and should be handeled like that. The rules have been clear, yes but apparently we have not been following the rules but from this point on i think we will :)

Last edited:

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
You won't see me later. Admins play by their small rule book and make no acceptions 48h is a joke. And its even funnier that i have probably 100 screenshots of him cutting gaining an "unfair advantage". But hey its okay because he made the complaint within 48 hours against me. Bs... He was searching for that 1 sec per lap for me to gain 20 odd seconds over the race so decided to put the blame on me cutting when he was too. I've had enough, not bothered now. No point in me continuing anyway with the extremely harsh penalty so nvm
Besides, when you signed up for a league you agreed with the rules and accepted them, so I don't know what's the problem?

• Funny
Reactions: GodfatherofShift

Yorkie065

SMS Representative
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jan 19, 2014
The whole point of having 48 hours to submit a stewards inquiry is so that it gives the stewards plenty of time to review any evidence, make a decision and provide a conclusion to that inquiry before the next race. If it wasn't for our break week, your inquiry would have been posted after the next race, which isn't good when the stewards are having to go back to a previous round in a Championship and have to potentially make amendments to its results. It can limit the stewards ability to make a fair and consistent conclusion.

Like the drivers, the stewards have rules in place which they have to follow to try and ensure they can make things as fair as possible, and have a consistent standard. As others have said, you agree to the rules of the league when signing up. You were caught breaking them and penalised accordingly so from my point of view you don't really have any excuses in that regard. Had your inquiry been made in the allowed time frame, Tscharf probably would have been penalised too. Yes it sucks for the Championship, but it sucks even more that you're wanting to leave because of a situation that effectively stemmed from you rule breaking.

Papand

F1 Test Driver
Jul 17, 2015
I really understand your frustration here @Nova. Back in season 4 i was encountering the same rule hell as you, even collecting enough penalty points for me to be permanently banned from the league. Just thinking back of the qualifying ban i got after others broke the rule on restarting a race makes my blood boil.

But looking in the rear mirror now i also realize that without crystal clear rules being hardly enforced (providing someone puts it to the stewards), AOR would never have been a league with the qualities we see. This also include the reporting time window. While i always love to disagree with, @AndrexUK and we always have some heated discussions both on the forum and TS, i do agree with him its very important we put up steward inquires when we see stuff that breaks the rules that have been provided for us. Its just a key fundament of this league. After last season i took the decision that going forward i would report all rule breakings that inflicted my race someway. Its a selfish approach, but i have no wish being a overall judge. That its why i put up @Novey last race and @Soulah this race. Its not personal towards them at all, but their doings were against the rules and directly impacted my result. Last season i was hit a couple of times inflicting my races a lot and i really regret not putting them up, as it would probably have stopped that from happening again.

I really hope you decide to stay on board. I have raced with you since you started the game and have seen the amazing development and talent you have. So try to put the frustration aside and get your head down to push on for the next one. A disconnect or crash for @C. Tscharf could level the championship with a blink of the eye.

It takes no effort to be a loser.

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
As @Papand has said, the league would be a complete mess if there was not rules in place.
All drivers must agree to the rules before taking part.
The rules are in place to make the racing fair for all drivers.
If ppl are breaking the rules, then it is not fair on the other drivers that don't.
So the rules have to be very black and white, in order to be consistent.

I have been spending a lot of my own time raising steward inquiries against others for cutting / extending, because it's currently in a very bad state for this league.
The reason I raise these? It's not to 'gain a position from someone ahead getting a DQ', but instead, it's so that they learn their lesson and don't repeat it. So we have a good clean fair league!
I'm quite sure I could go through the replay and watch all drivers, and I would be very surprised if less than 50%+ wouldn't get some sort of penalty for abusing the tracks (Hell, even I got one!)

I want this league to be the best! but if half the drivers are not following the rules, what chance do we really have of achieving that?

I recall from Spa in S4, that there was a mass investigation of ALL drivers! And all but 3 did not get a penalty (including 3 drivers being DQ'd) For Barca in S7, we've had 4 cases raised, and 2 drivers DQ'd! So that's actually worse than what is was at the start of S4!!!

That Spa investigation made a HUGE difference on the rest of the season (and S5 was also very good too!).
Unfortunatly, the standards have dropped again - and I suspect that is mostly down to the drivers that were no there for 'Spa-Gate' / S4.

The Coordinators are currently reviewing the rules for abusing the track limits, with a view to making it very simple to deal with.

I am a little confused as to why you wish to leave the league though, as you were given a penalty for breaking the rules, I can't see how you can really be upset about that... Therefore I can only assume it's because someone raised a valid case against you (The case against you was done in this time frame. So you can't really be upset against that either), but you were too slow in raising a case against them...
As has been stated before, we have to set a time limit to raise a case.

Looks to have been a few cases of 'He raised one against me, so I'll raise one against them!'. It doesn't really matter how 'petty' that seams! A valid case, is a valid case! It just needs to be done within the allowed time period.

Personally, I'm not sure I want to stay in the league either, but that's due to the proposed rules being too 'lenient' imo.
I don't want to be in a league which does not punish drivers who abuse the track limits / rules! But we'll see what happens with that...

• Funny
Reactions: GodfatherofShift

phoenix_1337

Formula Karter
Mar 10, 2017
well here is my opinion as a tier 3 driver

@AndrexUK u are responsable for this mess

i understand ur resoning but what u did was picking drivers and report them and through this u opend the door for some realy bad and unfair sportmanship we see here now
u either have to go through all or leave it otherwise it will be abused for personal advantage

just as a mind game i finish 2nd go through the replay and i see 1st place cuts the same corner as me i wait till 47h 59min after the race and report him he has no chance to react -> is this the fair league u want?

and yes all tscharf did was using the rules the rules for his advantage so all legit but still not fair (and yes there is a big difference)
if we would raise our money with aor i could understand but this is a hobby so not the blind following of rules but the fairness should be the main interest of the staff here
and @Yorkie065 but what u say goes against @Erti147 who stated the evidence hasnt to be put in the entry and can be given later even 8 days
i understand u dont want sth like "oh u made a entry but i didnt 2 races ago where u did the same" but sometimes u have to
look at lance armstrong his results were denied years later cause of new evidence

so yeah i really hope the staff thinks over it again

and best wishes to @Nova i understand u dont want to make a hamilton after this

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
@AndrexUK u are responsable for this mess
I'm responsible for this 'mess'?
By raising cases against ppl that don't follow rules they agreed to?
Maybe you are fine with ppl cheating.... I'm not!

This 'mess' is because ppl are consistently breaking the rules!
This particular 'mess' is because Nova took too long to raise the issue!
There is nothing 'unfair and unsporting' about raising a case against another driver breaking the rules!

Behind the scenes, you'll find I'm actually more responsible for clearing up this 'mess' !

Feel free to argue though!
Thank you! :)

Nova

Pro Karter
Sep 17, 2016
Andrex you were cutting too so you must hate yourself with your previous statement of "I hate anyone who track cuts"
20170427174851_1.jpg
20170427174928_1.jpg
20170427174953_1.jpg
20170427175007_1.jpg
20170427175102_1.jpg
20170427175119_1.jpg
20170427175124_1.jpg
20170427175214_1.jpg
20170427175244_1.jpg
20170427175254_1.jpg
20170427175347_1.jpg
20170427175440_1.jpg
20170427175452_1.jpg
20170427175522_1.jpg
20170427175532_1.jpg
20170427175539_1.jpg
20170427175546_1.jpg
20170427175558_1.jpg
20170427175653_1.jpg
20170427175737_1.jpg
20170427175831_1.jpg
20170427175846_1.jpg
20170427175945_1.jpg
20170427180004_1.jpg
20170427180043_1.jpg
20170427180059_1.jpg
20170427180119_1.jpg
20170427180142_1.jpg
20170427180214_1.jpg
20170427180348_1.jpg
20170427174603_1.jpg
20170427174647_1.jpg

[DOUBLEPOST=1493395748][/DOUBLEPOST]Report other people for cutting when you're doing it yourself. Admin abuse to the max. "This 'mess' is because ppl are consistently breaking the rules!" Yeah Andrex you are consistently breaking the rules... talk so much bs

• Funny
Reactions: DyndaS and Xenon91

phoenix_1337

Formula Karter
Mar 10, 2017
@AndrexUK read more carefully never said nova wasnt guilty never said going against the rules is good
i said not reviewing all people but pick on only some of the "cheater" is the cause (and thats what u startet)

to apply the rules to only some driver and not to all isnt better than all cheating
in fact let them all cheat would be better in terms of fairness....

and to tell the drivers are responsable to raise the issue is unfair as well
simply not everyone has the time to do so these guys are fucked or what?
if they stick to the rules their slower and if they cheat the same as the others they get dsq
great fairplay!
it has a reason why stewards do this in rl and not drivers (remeber vettel alonso talking 20min over teamradio hes extending, hes extending? the stewards gave a ****)

if it has to be checked cause u think its a problem there has to be a review for all drivers by an outstanding person everything else is nonsense

Last edited:

Nova

Pro Karter
Sep 17, 2016
I agree completely @phoenix_1337 i don't mind having the penalty its just the fact that he didn't get the same, aswell as others that i won't mention.

Their needs to be a steward that is a spectator that randomly views each person for a few laps to see if they are cutting/extending not 1 person raising the point against another, that should be for crashes/incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.