F1 Multiple Race Winner
- May 26, 2016
Our fifth race of the season in the VLN Series 2019 will be a POLL VOTED race track.
The Poll have decided on going back a century and visiting LeMans in the 1998 cars for a full day and night cycle.
Special decision: driving aids will be set to OFF! Some of the cars don't have any.
Also it will be a forced default setup! (I tested all cars on default and think came up with a fair selection that can compete with each other for close racing)
There will be NO qualifying. A reverse grid will be setup according to driver points and thereafter random grid placement by who first enters the lobby. (explanation will follow in 2nd thread)
● Track: Le Mans
● Date: 4 July 2019
● Lobby opens: 19:30 (UK time)
● Qualifying: NONE
● Race starts: 19:45 (UK time)
● Event car: GT1 ONLY: 911 GT1-98, CLK-LM, Esperante GTR1 (dlc) and F1 GTR LT, the other cars (F50, GT-One and R390) are not allowed
● Event format:
- Qualifying: NONE (I will post the relative starting order as per sign ups on the evening before race night (reversed grid by points and newcomers will start according grid position after all point drivers have formed up.
- Race length: 2.4hrs (x10)
- In game date: actual race date
- in game start time (qualifying): N/A
- in game start time (race): 15:00
- Weather: Light Cloud + Clear + Clear (sync to race)
- Assists: OFF!!!
- Damage: ON
- Mechanical failures: YES
- Tyre wear: Authentic (x1)
- Fuel: Authentic (x1)
- Track limit and drive-through penatlies: ON (drive through off, if this is an option)
- Pit exit penalty: ON
- Competitive Racing License: OFF
- Pitstop: Manual
Non-standard we will do 124mph/200kph formation lap untill the Porsche Curves. Slowing down and leavning enough space for every corner that you can not take with that speed ;-). After the Porsche curves we will SLOWLY reduce speed to 80mph/130kph, in order to fluently reduce speed once more at the formation zone to 50mph/80kph.