XB1 - Lobby Host [PINGTESTS AND SPEEDTESTS PLEASE!] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Lobby Host [PINGTESTS AND SPEEDTESTS PLEASE!]

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
@Wookie pete @TC92

Would either of you be around tonight for a few races? Could get some people online and try out your connections to establish who could host?

That is if you are both comfortable doing so.

Let me or @Devastation know :)

TC92

GP2 Test Driver
May 19, 2014
Not available tonight unfortunately

Hosting isn't a problem for me, it's just I've hosted one before and it was laggy. This is a different game though so should stand up better than codemasters

Reactions: Shaw lXl

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
Not available tonight unfortunately

Hosting isn't a problem for me, it's just I've hosted one before and it was laggy. This is a different game though so should stand up better than codemasters
No worries mate, we'll have you as Host just now as you're willing to. If @Wookie pete gets back to us or is around tonight for a trial run and is happy to host, I'd imagine the strength of his connection would make him Host #1 and you would be the backup Host.

This is literally the last thing (I think) we need to sort and then we are good to go!! :D

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
@Wookie pete
You up for Hosting Pete?

It may be best to also choose a backup host to guys in case the main host cant make a race or there are connection issues.
Yup, was thinking (subject to clarification from them both):

Main Host - @Wookie pete
Backup Host - @TC92

Sorry for the spam tagging guys, just need this sorted so we can take a deep breath out :lol:

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
Okay, so, tonight we would like to try and have a few races on the host of those who are willing to be dedicated hosts for this season.

I may not be around, but @Devastation should be, so don't worry about inv's as we will deal with them when the lobby is up and running.

All I need you guys to do, is to reply with a time you can make it on for (if you can) & make sure you have me and Dev added on XBL.

I've been told @matthewsdea is willing to host the lobbies, so if you're around tonight mate let us know and we'll guide you through the lobby setting and rules if you need help to do so :)

It would also be good to have a few agree to be backups incase the primary host cannot race one week. I've been spamming @Wookie pete & @TC92 about it all day, so hopefully one will accept our offer(s) :p

Sorry for the short notice and thanks for bearing with us!!

@thelivingdead69 @Diogo @FlameDragon72 @Atticus @blizzardwizard @McMilanCZ @JackG @Smifficle @Fatboy1791

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
Okay, so, tonight we would like to try and have a few races on the host of those who are willing to be dedicated hosts for this season.

I may not be around, but @Devastation should be, so don't worry about inv's as we will deal with them when the lobby is up and running.

All I need you guys to do, is to reply with a time you can make it on for (if you can) & make sure you have me and Dev added on XBL.

I've been told @matthewsdea is willing to host the lobbies, so if you're around tonight mate let us know and we'll guide you through the lobby setting and rules if you need help to do so :)

It would also be good to have a few agree to be backups incase the primary host cannot race one week. I've been spamming @Wookie pete & @TC92 about it all day, so hopefully one will accept our offer(s) :p

Sorry for the short notice and thanks for bearing with us!!

@thelivingdead69 @Diogo @FlameDragon72 @Atticus @blizzardwizard @McMilanCZ @JackG @Smifficle @Fatboy1791
Sounds good. I look forward to it. Any idea on time?

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
Sounds good. I look forward to it. Any idea on time?
Open for suggestions mate, if you're free all night let us know and we can go with the most popular time :)

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
Open for suggestions mate, if you're free all night let us know and we can go with the most popular time :)
Im ready whenever

blizzardwizard

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 17, 2015
I'm open for this at any time tonight.

Diogo

Formula Karter
May 26, 2015
Dam only saw it now! i cant play on XBL now sorry! :(