Looking for input on my driving | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Looking for input on my driving

Nat Strode

Junior Karter
Jul 1, 2017
I've played DiRT games on and off since DiRT 2, but always with a pad. With the release of DiRT 4 I have a wheel now and am interested in joining one of the upcoming dirt leagues. I was just curious if anyone had any tips for my driving and also I was wondering which league you guys think I am qualified to drive in based on this.

This is a pretty conservative drive because usually if I push myself any harder than this I'm flying off the track haha

DemoN

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 11, 2016
I've played DiRT games on and off since DiRT 2, but always with a pad. With the release of DiRT 4 I have a wheel now and am interested in joining one of the upcoming dirt leagues. I was just curious if anyone had any tips for my driving and also I was wondering which league you guys think I am qualified to drive in based on this.

This is a pretty conservative drive because usually if I push myself any harder than this I'm flying off the track haha
Yes this did look like a very conservative run. I don't think you'd be competitive at the front in the Pro Championship, but definitely could be competitive mid pack with a bit more practice. You should make the choice based on the car choices (when they're announced), and what assists you use. If I had to recommend a league to you based on that driving it would be the Rookie Championship as a safe bet though, it's a good place to build confidence around people looking to do the same ;)

Nat Strode

Junior Karter
Jul 1, 2017
Yes this did look like a very conservative run. I don't think you'd be competitive at the front in the Pro Championship, but definitely could be competitive mid pack with a bit more practice. You should make the choice based on the car choices (when they're announced), and what assists you use. If I had to recommend a league to you based on that driving it would be the Rookie Championship as a safe bet though, it's a good place to build confidence around people looking to do the same ;)
Yea I planned on either joining rookie or pro, but I don't think I'm consistent enough to go into pro. I plan on practitioners a lot with the cars that are used in the league I'm gonna join. I don't use any assists btw

AddictivePenguin

Pro Karter
Dec 10, 2016
I participated both in Season 2 and 3 of the Dirt Rally AOR leagues and I must admit that even though your run was a bit conservative, you can probably go to the Pro Championship. While there are many faster drivers than you on Pro, at least half of them crashed once or twice each event so you can probably get a decent position by just staying on the road (y) Try to slowly get rid of the assists if you got any, unless you end up choosing the Rookie Championship, there is nothing wrong with that ;)

Nat Strode

Junior Karter
Jul 1, 2017
I participated both in Season 2 and 3 of the Dirt Rally AOR leagues and I must admit that even though your run was a bit conservative, you can probably go to the Pro Championship. While there are many faster drivers than you on Pro, at least half of them crashed once or twice each event so you can probably get a decent position by just staying on the road (y) Try to slowly get rid of the assists if you got any, unless you end up choosing the Rookie Championship, there is nothing wrong with that ;)
Yea I was thinking of doing pro because I don't use assists and I can feel myself improving and getting more comfortable as time goes by.

LutzM

Pro Karter
Jun 7, 2017
Think you should drive in Pro as it doesn't look too bad. Staying on the road is more important than many people think. And with every mile you drive you get used to the steering wheel better and better. So keep on pushin' and enter the pro series!