Looking for two drivers for le man 24 hr | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Looking for two drivers for le man 24 hr

Cravgar

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Feb 1, 2018
Hey guys,

Myself and @WhiteGhost2000 are on the prowl for two willing and able drivers that are looking for a team for le man 24.

Current plan is to drive the fezza gte but it’s negotiable :)

If your interested please pm me and we can have a chat, we’re not hugely experienced in the endurance side of things, but we regularly do the longer race events in the leman series . so if there’s any vets and aliens out there that want to have an easy time and be the hero your more than welcome :)

Cheers

Craig

2CScemo

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 9, 2018
I'm new to iracing, but have been a long time sim racer. I was suppose to do the 24 nurb but an issue came up and i couldn't. But now it seems everything is good and I would like to go for the 24 hr LeMans. Let me know

Nagrom

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi, we plan to participate to this race with @Merlin Cooper as well.
We are only 2 drivers for now from what I know, and we usually use the porsche. I don't know yet if merlin is in contact with other people to run this even or not.

2CScemo

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 9, 2018
No problem, let me know, it was actually with Merlin I was suppose to run with but he confirmed literally a few hours before and I didn't see the message till the next day because it was on the iracing board and o didn't even know at that time you were able to send messages through their.
Before that we were always talking through here.

But let me know.

Merlin Cooper

Premium Member
Premium Member
Nov 2, 2017
Haven't been in contact with any other drivers so far. But it's good that you guys started the process to team up.

The OP is looking for two drivers in the Ferrari. As @Nagrom mentioned we did race the Porsche in the past. I would be interested in doing the race in an LMP1 car as well. It all depends whether we could get sufficient drivers together.

@Nagrom : Did you dismiss doing the race with the LMP1?

@Marvin, @poisike78, @N1kmido, @Stephan: Are you guys already having plans for the LeMans race?

Last edited:

Nagrom

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2018
Ohhhh I'm all for the LMP1. I thought you didn't like it much ^^
If we can find other drivers for the LMP1 I'm fine :)

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Super Mod
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
I’m not going to be able to race, as much as I’d love to. Too much happening in the real world this spring and summer.

Nagrom

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 26, 2018
For information, Merlin found teammates for a LMP1 team, so we are not searching anymore.

BaBaBoye

Pro Karter
Aug 15, 2018
I am suddenly looking for a team since the team-leader had to canned the plans in the weekend. Looking to drive LMP1 and maybe GTE (that is also not a BMW).