Looking into getting back into racing | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Looking into getting back into racing

Danny_C_AFC

Rookie
Jan 19, 2014
Hello all, I think most of you guys won't know me or raced with, I used be in GT5 league and enjoyed it a lot, Today i thought about rejoining a league and since i been part of AOR for many years in f1 and GT too.

I'm guessing signing on is different and new stuff, Someone give us heads up. I know there will be sign thread, Just want the info on leagues/

Cheers

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Hello all, I think most of you guys won't know me or raced with, I used be in GT5 league and enjoyed it a lot, Today i thought about rejoining a league and since i been part of AOR for many years in f1 and GT too.

I'm guessing signing on is different and new stuff, Someone give us heads up. I know there will be sign thread, Just want the info on leagues/

Cheers
Hi
Season 1 just finished a couple of weeks ago, we are in the process of planning season 2, I'm not yet sure on when there will be any announcements but if I get anymore information I'll let you know

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017

Cheers
Season 2 interest thread
https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-gran-turismo-sport-league-q3-4-2018-interest-thread.42227/#post-617232

Reactions: Delaney