Looking to join an XB1 league | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Looking to join an XB1 league

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

CarDriver77

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 3, 2020
Hi there, I was looking to sign up for one of the XB1 leagues. I have been playing the F1 games since 2015, and recently decided to sign up for a league. Can someone give me a link to the sign up and time trial screenshots threads?

CameronB

1-time PC Split 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 1, 2016
Hi there, I was looking to sign up for one of the XB1 leagues. I have been playing the F1 games since 2015, and recently decided to sign up for a league. Can someone give me a link to the sign up and time trial screenshots threads?
Hey welcome to AOR, if you use no assists apart from racing line and automatic gears then these are the correct links. SIGN UP & TIME TRIALS

If you use any other assist these are the correct links. SIGN UP & TIME TRIALS

If you require any further help feel free to message me. :)

CarDriver77

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 3, 2020
All right I signed up, but if I am picked to run a race, how will I be notified and how will I know which car to drive?

CameronB

1-time PC Split 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 1, 2016
All right I signed up, but if I am picked to run a race, how will I be notified and how will I know which car to drive?
The way it works is you will be assigned to a league and you'll receive a notification on the forum that you've been mentioned in a thread (You might get a direct message I'm not 100% percent sure).

You'll likely be a reserve at first so the coordinator of the league you're in will let you know if there is a space for you and also what the available cars are before the race.