Mazda AOR GT L2: Connection Host Test | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Mazda AOR GT L2: Connection Host Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashracer2011

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Hi Guys,

We have lots of new drivers now and we need to establish the best connection to host the lounge. This will help reduce the lag factor and any possible disconnections. I have also added a new testing site, called "Testmy.net" it gives a more indepth analysis of your connection.

Could you please do the following tests and post your results below. Once we know who has decent speeds/connections we can arrange for those guys to be in the lobby first then invite the rest of you.

Once you've done the test click "Forum Link" and it will copy the text ready to paste into this thread.

Speedtest
Pingtest
Testmy.net(click the "Share this result" tab on the mid top right of your webpage, then use "Forum Code")

For example here are my results:

Trusefusker

Rookie
Jan 21, 2014

But this speed is unrealistic on race nights as i share net with my parents and brother. don't think I'l be a viable host untill I'm back at the apartment

Sub-Star

Rookie
Jan 14, 2014
Here are my results:

These tests were done using my wireless network, so I probably have lower ping on my PS3 (it's connected through a wired connection).
Unfortunately I've just started my summer holiday, so I can't attend every race, meaning I can't be a reliable host for this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.