F1 Senna Equivalent
- Jan 14, 2014
Welcome to Apex Online Racing Gran Turismo!Welcome to the signup thread for season 13 of AOR Gran Turismo (Season 3 GT6)! After initially great success with the Renault Megane Trophy in season one of GT6, season two saw the introduction of three cars, VW Scirocco GT24, BRZ GT300 Subaru & Mclaren F1 GT-R Base Models. Season two saw some more close racing and a real mix of skills required to manage the different requirements of the 3 cars across the championship, however one man TRL_IMMORTAL manage to come out victorious. He also finish first world wide in GT Academy qualifying! Congratulations!Season 3 see's a chance in some of the primary racing rules regarding overtaking and general racing to improve clarity for all drivers on what is expected of you as an AOR driver. We are also reducing the assists drivers use to increase the realism of the racing, increase racecraft and provide a new exciting challenge for our drivers, the new season will also be 1 month long, comprising of 4 Race Weeks, 4 Feature Races & 4 Sprint Races, a total of 8 Races. About AOR GT + What We Expect From Our Drivers:
Race format -Racing Hard and Racing Mediums Allowed10 Minute Qualifying Session for Race One. Race One (Short Track) - 20 Minute Race - Tyre Change Required (Race Mediums to Racing Hards or Opposite)Reversed Grid + Top 5 Drivers From Race One Handicapped on Hard Racing Tyres For Race Two. Race Two (Longer Track) - 25 Minute Race. Assist Regulations:- No ABS- No Traction Control- Racing Line allowed- Fast Tyre Wear- Setups Prohibited- Racing Hard & Racing Mediums Allowed (Races require a pitJoining the Leagues:Existing Drivers: Will have priority of new drivers and need to confirm their car colour & race number as well as any other changes if they differ to previous season.New Drivers: Ã¢â‚¬â€¹ If you are new, you will need to read this thread (click here), complete a minimum of 2 Social Race Finishes to gain entry to the Leagues, upon completing these social races you will be informed if we think you're suitable for the leagues. You need to be a fully competent driver, have good racecraft and a racing ability to a high enough standard that is acceptable to drive in the leagues.Final Sign Up:You should only sign up to the Championship if:
- AOR is all about having an enjoyable experience on track by following a proper racing rules code of conduct, as opposed to the demolition derby that is public lobbies. Following on from the success of many previous seasons, we hope there will once again be a lot of good, clean and competitive racing to be had in the new season. An important part of the AOR slogan is Fair, Clean & Competitive Online Racing. We expect all drivers to remain respectful, fair and clean in all situations no matter how badly your race might be going, there are not any excuses for poor behaviour on or off track.
- The AOR team select championships with the consent of the community, we look for cars that inhibit good racing.Ã¢â‚¬â€¹Ã¢â‚¬â€¹Ã¢â‚¬â€¹Ã¢â‚¬â€¹
- Before signing up we ask you to please make sure you are happy with how the car handles, and thus that you are properly committed to remain part of our leagues for the coming racing season. If you respect the rules and try your best to be a positive member of the site, we will do our best to give you an enjoyable league experience.
- The current league structure consists of 1 main league with races taking place on Monday nights.
- Race times will remain in the evening UK time, by default at 8pm. Minor modifications to the race time can be agreed within each league if necessary.
- Each league contains 14 drivers with 7 teams. Generally, AOR will select a one make series to race in so that all the cars are equal, but we are open to other championships.
|Week||Track||Race Length (Laps)||Date|
|1||Brands Hatch Grand Prix||Race 1||8 (cut short due to room problem)||7th July @ 8PM|
|1||Brands Hatch Grand Prix||Race 2||4||*Reverse Grid + Top 4 Start On Racing Hards*|
|2||Silverstone National||Race 1||20 + Qualifying||14th July @ 8PM|
|2||Redbull Ring Full (A1)||Race 2||15||*Reverse Grid + Top 4 Start On Racing Hards*|
|3||Autumn Ring Mini||Race 1||30 + Qualifying||21st July @ 8PM|
|3||Nurburgring GP/D||Race 2||16||*Reverse Grid + Top 4 Start On Racing Hards*|
|4||Tsukuba Circuit||Race 1||22 + Qualifying||28th July @ 8PM|
|4||Laguna Seca Mazda Raceway||Race 2||16||*Reverse Grid + Top 4 Start On Racing Hards*|
- you intend to complete the full season.
- you are able to race regularly on the set race day.
- you intend to be active on the forum.
- you are a clean, fair and mature driver during and after race's.
Blank Template:PSN ID:Nationality:You have read the rules and you understand them:Car Number:Preferred Teammate -Car Colour: [HR][/HR]A total of 20 entriesTEAM 11-race_fanatic_ (#33) Blue5-ARL_KoS (#39) Blue/light blueTEAM 22-Ashracer2011 (#44)9-Owenwaies (#23)TEAM 33-jimbob199766 (#7) Monza Red car with Yellow rims4-owentq128 (#12) Pink or Lime Green (Danica Green)TEAM 46-Danny_C_AFC (#86) red. White. Blue12-VTi-DOHC (#4)TEAM 57-tmitch (#43) Orange car11-BILLY-DA-KID (#25) OrangeTEAM 6 - "Dovregubbens Bilsportlag"8-Deng_Ham (#08) White13-Sub-Star (#5) White with blue rims (as before)TEAM 710-Spuddy-Racer (#14) Diamond Red MetallicTEAM 814-Soilid_bikes (#13) BlackTEAM 915-Trond_1981 (#27) Yellow red16-GT1AR (#1) YellowTEAM 1017-GTP_K1utch (#96) Black or japisblauTEAM 1118-TRL_IMMORTAL (#13) OrangeTEAM 1219-Mazy_CZ (#88) bright candy coloursTEAM 1320-iPro_x_WooWaa (#44) green or light blueTeam 14MentalHobNob (Vtec_Rich)Sign up by replying to this thread, following the below template.PSN ID: [Enter your PSN ID here]Nationality: [Enter your nationality here]You have read the rules and you understand them: [Yes/Ask any queries here]Car Number: [1-99]Preferred Teammate - [Enter your preferred team-mate here]