Mazda Roadster TC - AOR Gran Turismo 6 - Sign Up | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Mazda Roadster TC - AOR Gran Turismo 6 - Sign Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashracer2011

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Welcome to Apex Online Racing Gran Turismo!Welcome to the signup thread for season 13 of AOR Gran Turismo (Season 3 GT6)! After initially great success with the Renault Megane Trophy in season one of GT6, season two saw the introduction of three cars, VW Scirocco GT24, BRZ GT300 Subaru & Mclaren F1 GT-R Base Models. Season two saw some more close racing and a real mix of skills required to manage the different requirements of the 3 cars across the championship, however one man TRL_IMMORTAL manage to come out victorious. He also finish first world wide in GT Academy qualifying! Congratulations!Season 3 see's a chance in some of the primary racing rules regarding overtaking and general racing to improve clarity for all drivers on what is expected of you as an AOR driver. We are also reducing the assists drivers use to increase the realism of the racing, increase racecraft and provide a new exciting challenge for our drivers, the new season will also be 1 month long, comprising of 4 Race Weeks, 4 Feature Races & 4 Sprint Races, a total of 8 Races. About AOR GT + What We Expect From Our Drivers:
  • AOR is all about having an enjoyable experience on track by following a proper racing rules code of conduct, as opposed to the demolition derby that is public lobbies. Following on from the success of many previous seasons, we hope there will once again be a lot of good, clean and competitive racing to be had in the new season. An important part of the AOR slogan is Fair, Clean & Competitive Online Racing. We expect all drivers to remain respectful, fair and clean in all situations no matter how badly your race might be going, there are not any excuses for poor behaviour on or off track.
  • The AOR team select championships with the consent of the community, we look for cars that inhibit good racing.​​​​
  • Before signing up we ask you to please make sure you are happy with how the car handles, and thus that you are properly committed to remain part of our leagues for the coming racing season. If you respect the rules and try your best to be a positive member of the site, we will do our best to give you an enjoyable league experience.
Thank You!
Basic Information:
  • The current league structure consists of 1 main league with races taking place on Monday nights.
  • Race times will remain in the evening UK time, by default at 8pm. Minor modifications to the race time can be agreed within each league if necessary.
  • Each league contains 14 drivers with 7 teams. Generally, AOR will select a one make series to race in so that all the cars are equal, but we are open to other championships.
This thread contains all sign up information regarding the leagues.The RULES and REGULATIONS thread contains all the information you need about driving, sporting conduct and regulations within the leagues.​Rules & Regulations can be updated, changed, added or removed at the discretion of the AOR GT Team at anytime. Changes that directly affect all competitors will be notified however not all changes can be guaranteed to notify each competitor individually.It is vitally important that you read and understand the content of these threads before signing up to the Championship and entering a race.Also make sure you read the rest of this post before putting your name down.Car Regulations:The cars to be used areMazda Roadster Touring CarCar Details:Mazda Roadster Touring Car - 167,000 GT CreditsMax Power 198 BHPRacing Hard Tyres (Standard with the car when bought)No Setup Required for this championship.To make the car legal under No Tuning rules, you must follow these rules:Can:- Oil change can be done- You CAN paint the car and the rims!- Body Rigidity Improvement is also allowed.- You CAN change the tires.- You CAN adjust Brake Bias in the setup.- You MUST use the default setup settings! (the game will not let you on track if you change any settings except Brake Bias)Cannot:- Add any additional parts i.e that do not come as standard on the car.- Change Wheel size up 1 or 2 Inches.- use any other tyre than Racing Hard. Race Calendar:
WeekTrack Race Length (Laps)Date
1Brands Hatch Grand PrixRace 18 (cut short due to room problem)7th July @ 8PM
1Brands Hatch Grand PrixRace 24*Reverse Grid + Top 4 Start On Racing Hards*
2Silverstone NationalRace 120 + Qualifying14th July @ 8PM
2Redbull Ring Full (A1)Race 215*Reverse Grid + Top 4 Start On Racing Hards*
3Autumn Ring MiniRace 130 + Qualifying21st July @ 8PM
3Nurburgring GP/DRace 216*Reverse Grid + Top 4 Start On Racing Hards*
4Tsukuba CircuitRace 122 + Qualifying28th July @ 8PM
4Laguna Seca Mazda RacewayRace 216*Reverse Grid + Top 4 Start On Racing Hards*
Race format -Racing Hard and Racing Mediums Allowed10 Minute Qualifying Session for Race One. Race One (Short Track) - 20 Minute Race - Tyre Change Required (Race Mediums to Racing Hards or Opposite)Reversed Grid + Top 5 Drivers From Race One Handicapped on Hard Racing Tyres For Race Two. Race Two (Longer Track) - 25 Minute Race. Assist Regulations:- No ABS- No Traction Control- Racing Line allowed- Fast Tyre Wear- Setups Prohibited- Racing Hard & Racing Mediums Allowed (Races require a pitJoining the Leagues:Existing Drivers: Will have priority of new drivers and need to confirm their car colour & race number as well as any other changes if they differ to previous season.New Drivers: ​ If you are new, you will need to read this thread (click here), complete a minimum of 2 Social Race Finishes to gain entry to the Leagues, upon completing these social races you will be informed if we think you're suitable for the leagues. You need to be a fully competent driver, have good racecraft and a racing ability to a high enough standard that is acceptable to drive in the leagues.Final Sign Up:You should only sign up to the Championship if:
  • you intend to complete the full season.
  • you are able to race regularly on the set race day.
  • you intend to be active on the forum.
  • you are a clean, fair and mature driver during and after race's.
In signing up, I confirm that I have read the content of the Sign Up Thread as well as the AOR RULES & REGULATIONS regarding this championship and accept the rules and regulations specified.Sign-Up Process:If you are a new driver, you need to complete BOTH of the below steps. Existing drivers only need to complete the first step.STEP 1:
Sign up by replying to this thread, following the below template.PSN ID: [Enter your PSN ID here]Nationality: [Enter your nationality here]You have read the rules and you understand them: [Yes/Ask any queries here]Car Number: [1-99]Preferred Teammate - [Enter your preferred team-mate here]
Blank Template:
PSN ID:Nationality:You have read the rules and you understand them:Car Number:Preferred Teammate -Car Colour: [HR][/HR]A total of 20 entriesTEAM 11-race_fanatic_ (#33) Blue5-ARL_KoS (#39) Blue/light blueTEAM 22-Ashracer2011 (#44)9-Owenwaies (#23)TEAM 33-jimbob199766 (#7) Monza Red car with Yellow rims4-owentq128 (#12) Pink or Lime Green (Danica Green)TEAM 46-Danny_C_AFC (#86) red. White. Blue12-VTi-DOHC (#4)TEAM 57-tmitch (#43) Orange car11-BILLY-DA-KID (#25) OrangeTEAM 6 - "Dovregubbens Bilsportlag"8-Deng_Ham (#08) White13-Sub-Star (#5) White with blue rims (as before)TEAM 710-Spuddy-Racer (#14) Diamond Red MetallicTEAM 814-Soilid_bikes (#13) BlackTEAM 915-Trond_1981 (#27) Yellow red16-GT1AR (#1) YellowTEAM 1017-GTP_K1utch (#96) Black or japisblauTEAM 1118-TRL_IMMORTAL (#13) OrangeTEAM 1219-Mazy_CZ (#88) bright candy coloursTEAM 1320-iPro_x_WooWaa (#44) green or light blueTeam 14MentalHobNob (Vtec_Rich)

Hampus Soderberg

AOR PC Assetto Corsa S4 & RallyCross S1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
PSN ID: race_fanatic_
Nationality: Finland
You have read the rules and you understand them: Yes
Car Number: 33
Preferred Teammate -

I will keep going with my blue coloured car!

Here's a short advertisement video for season 3! Feel free to share this video on twitter, facebook etc. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJIzX0_TcuI

Ashracer2011

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
PSN ID: Ashracer2011
Nationality: English/British
You have read the rules and you understand them: Yes (helps to have written them)
Car Number: 44
Preferred Teammate - Open to offers
Car Color: Not sure yet

James Thorpe

F1 Triple Champion
Jan 19, 2014
PSN ID: jimbob199766
Nationality: Norwegian
You have read the rules and you understand them: Yes I do.
Car Number: 7
Preferred Teammate - Anyone really
Car Colour: Monza Red car with Yellow rims is what im going for now.

owentq128

? PS4 S1 Touring Cars Elite Champion
Jan 13, 2014
Guess who's back :D PSN ID: owentq128 Nationality: British You have read the rules and you understand them: Yes Car Number: 12 Preferred Teammate - Anyone really. Car Colour: Pink or Lime Green (Danica Green) :p

KoS

F1 Coordinator
Jan 17, 2014
PSN ID: ARL_KoS
Nationality: British
You have read the rules and you understand them: of course
Car Number: 39
Preferred Teammate: race_fanatic_
Car Colour: white or light blue

Danny_C_AFC

Rookie
Jan 19, 2014
PSN Danny_C_AFC British Understand the rules Car number 86 Team mate up for offers Colours red. White. Blue

tmitch

Junior Formula Driver
Jan 14, 2014
PSN ID: tmitch
Nationality: English
Car Number: 43
Preferred Teammate - Anyone old or new
Orange car

Jan 14, 2014
PSN ID: Deng_Ham
Nationality: Danish
You have read the rules and you understand them: Yupp
Car Number: 08
Preferred Teammate - Sub Star - Running with the "Dovregubbens Bilsportlag"
Car Colour: [/QUOTE] White

Owen

Pro Karter
Jan 18, 2014
PSN Owenwaies Car number 23 Read the rules and regs Wanna team up ash?

Spuddy-Racer

Rookie
Jan 14, 2014
PSN ID: Spuddy-Racer Nationality: English You have read the rules and you understand them: Yes I have Car Number: 14 Preferred Teammate: Dunno yet really Car Colour: Diamond Red Metallic Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BILLY-DA-KID

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 15, 2014
PSN ID: BILLY-DA-KID
Nationality: Northern Irish
Read Rules: Yes
Car Number: 25
Teammate: [MENTION=134]tmitch[/MENTION] if he wants (haven't teamed up with him yet)
Car Colour: Orange

VTi-DOHC

1-time AOR PS3 F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
PSN ID: VTi-DOHC
Nationality: Irish
Car Number: 4
Preferred Teammate - Ashracer2011
Car Color: Whatever colour scheme we decide on!

Sub-Star

Rookie
Jan 14, 2014
PSN ID: Sub-Star
Nationality: Norwegian
Car Number: 5
Preferred Teammate: [email protected]_Ham running in the Dovregubben Bilsportlag
Car Colour: White with blue rims (as before)

I'm in the same situation as Deng, because my summer holiday starts at the 7th of July and we haven't planned everything we are going to do during the holiday yet. That means that right now I know I will miss out on the 3rd race on the 21st of July, and depending on where we are the other days, I might miss out on more.
Which is a bit sad, because I know I can be a little more competitive in this type of car. But as long as I'm home, I will attend.

Owen

Pro Karter
Jan 18, 2014
An incredibly easy car to drive, but I guess it makes the racing more exciting, as there will be no excuses whatsoever for spinning out, as its near impossible to lose control, even on the grass with tyres that are buggered. I forgot to add that I'll be running Alfa Red all round, to continue the tradition, if you can call it that.

Chris4x

Rookie
Jan 24, 2014
PSN ID: Soilid_bikes
Nationality: English/British
Car Number:13
Preferred Teammate - any available
Car Color: Black

Trond_1981

Junior Formula Driver
Jan 14, 2014
PSN ID: Trond_1981 Nationality: Norwegian Rules and Regulations: Understood!! Car number: 27 (someone stole my #7 :( ) Teammate: Most likely Gt1ar #1, if he'll still have me that is... Hahaha Team colors: Yellow?? I rekon Gt wants red, but thats also taken.....

Status
Not open for further replies.