Mazda TC L1: Silverstone National & Red Bull Ring (Full) 14th July @8PM | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Mazda TC L1: Silverstone National & Red Bull Ring (Full) 14th July @8PM

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Ashracer2011

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Race Information:
Date: 14th July '14
Time: 8:00pm (UK time) We will be starting @ 8PM.

Track:
Car: Mazda Roadster TC (214BHP)
Races:
Silverstone National Race 1: 20 Laps
Redbull Ring (Full) Race 2: 15 Laps
Lobby Host PSN ID: MentalHobNob
Race Marshall: Ashracer2011

Race 1 Silverstone National Circuit

Race 2 Redbull Ring (A1 Full)

Hot Laps
Silverstone National

[video=youtube_share;pcPxTuogYl8]http://youtu.be/pcPxTuogYl8[/video]

Redbull Ring A1 Hot Lap

[video=youtube_share;14Mrd8qfdjA]http://youtu.be/14Mrd8qfdjA[/video]

If you are unable to make the race, please let your leagues Coordinator know in advance. Thank You!

Expected attendance: (Holidays)

League 1

Raced Last Season
1. ashracer2011 (Race Marshall)
2. Race Fanatic
3. Billy Da Kid
4. Trond_1981
5. Chris4x (Solid Bikes)
6. IMMORTAL
7. MentalHobNob
8. Deng
9. Tmitch
10. GT1AR
11. SUB-STAR
12. James Thorpe
13. Owentq128
14. Trusefusker
15. woowaa
16. ?

RESERVE DRIVER LIST:

1. K1utch GTP K1utch?? (GT Academy Finals)
2. Flavus
3.Owen Wales?
4.VTI-DOHC
5.Spuddy Racer

Reserve Drivers will be Updated on if they can race or not.

All Drivers Ensure You Are In The Room By 7.50PM, Unless you cannot make that time, you need to give us notice prior to the race!

**Before the race, restart your PS3 and redo your internet connection on the PS3 Settings**(this will help clear the games background errors if there are any)

**Clear GT6 Cache**

**Don't go into any "OPEN LOBBYS" as they will mess up your connection when you join a "Private Lobby"**

tmitch

Junior Formula Driver
Jan 14, 2014
I'll be there guys looking forward to it. I haven't driven Red Bull Ring yet so could be very interesting.

Myself deng and sub will be doing some mx5 racing (short races) after the main 2 races but with boost 'on' if any of you guys especially Ash (as he won't have raced) want to join us to chill after the proper racing!

Jan 14, 2014
tmitch;n58125 said:
I'll be there guys looking forward to it. I haven't driven Red Bull Ring yet so could be very interesting.

Myself deng and sub will be doing some mx5 racing (short races) after the main 2 races but with boost 'on' if any of you guys especially Ash (as he won't have raced) want to join us to chill after the proper racing!
strongly recomend that you take part in this. it is a great unwind session with only one goal - to have fun. with boost on we get loads of overtakes and close fights.

WooWaa

Rookie
Jan 20, 2014
since I signed up iv changed jobs and cant guarantee im going to make it for 8pm it will be closer to 8:30pm by the time I can get on, if its ok and theres still space I can possibly race In the 2nd race. I will definitely race with boost on afterwards lol

BILLY-DA-KID

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 15, 2014
Will not make this one guys, I really wanted to have a race at the Ring as I enjoy the track.

Ashracer2011

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
James Thorpe;n58214 said:
Im ready to roll again. But no sprints, why??? :(

Maybe float the idea of using Soft Tyres in that race for the Guys who are not on handicap as the difference between Medium & Hard isn't much.

Trond_1981

Junior Formula Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Sign me up for this race! Expect [MENTION=154]gt1ar[/MENTION] also to be there.....

Jan 14, 2014
Did a run last night with sports soft a very good tire choice for the car with no abs really needed to work the break to get the maximum effect. Could it be an Idea to use racing hard as main tire and sport soft as handicap tire